Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Star Fighter or Tuxedo Mask Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

o c e a n filled

Eloquent Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 6:44 am
Kuramathorn
Tuxedo Mask all the way. They were married before Queen Beryl came into play. Queen Serenity and King Endymion I believe were the names. Correct me if I'm wrong. I haven't watched it since it was off television

Queen Serenity was Usagi's mother. And Usagi and Endymion were engaged in the anime only, if I recall correctly. In the manga, they were secretly seeing each other because a relationship between the Earth and the Moon was taboo.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 11:21 am
I'm going to have to go with Tuxedo Mask.  

Vanyalosse

Tsuki_Usagi_san

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 2:33 pm
In the anime- their love was excepted and smiled upon
In the manga- It was a taboo and was hidden
In the live action- It destroyed both worlds and could under no circumstances (sp?) should it happen.

Through all this I still say...

heart heart MAMORU!!!!!!! heart heart

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:35 am
tuxedo sama!  

Polexeny

atsuko_15

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 12:25 pm
Gotta be Tuxedo Mask. But if she would go with Star Fighter, she could have the best of both worlds.... O.o;  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:09 pm
Tuxedo Kamen of course! blaugh  

The Piscean Muse

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

shadownightmare666

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 12:31 pm
tuxedo mask, he is way cooler.... mrgreen  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 1:18 pm
Definitely Tuxedo Mask, cuz Star Fighter is an it. (chick/dude)  

Emme Meow

Avia-Terpsichore

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 3:37 pm
As much as I love Fighter, I'm gonna say Tux. To me it seems like the general argument for the Seiya/Usagi pairing is that Usagi is trapped by her destiny with Mamoru, and deserves a chance to get out. That's partly true because Usagi doesn't really have the option of breaking up with Mamoru, since she knows her future of Crystal Tokyo with him and Chibiusa. However, I don't think that Usagi necessarily feels trapped by that. She obviously loves Mamoru very much, and he loves her too, even though he doesn't show it as blatantly as she does.
I think maybe Usagi had some sort of attraction to Seiya, but it was mainly because she was missing Mamoru, and he reminded her of him. (That's more obvious in the manga than the anime though...in the anime there's only that one scene to support this theory.) I do think that she ends up loving Seiya, but it wasn't the same way that she loves Mamoru, and it was more of a...platonic thing.
I like Seiya/Starfighter's unrequited love, and I sort of think it should stay that way. (Also, I never saw Usagi as being into girls, and Seiya's true form is female...) That doesn't mean I'm totally against the pairing though...Seiya and Usagi were really cute together! However, when it comes down to it, Mamoru was there first, and he and Usagi demonstrate time and time again throughout the series how much they love each other.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:12 pm
Tuxedo mask...I dunno, I only ever read Stars (haven't stayed up all night on Youtube to watch it yet) but Usagi/Seiya always bothered me a little bit. Usagi doesn't even realize that Mamoru is dead until way later, and yet she's wavering...she and Mamoru are destined to be and I like it that way, that fated love. Usagi/Seiya is just a bit unfaithful, I think.  

Amanore

candycanecutie14

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 2:11 pm
Mamo-chan! heart heart heart

They love eachother. I adore Seiya because of his kindness to her but Mamoru and Usagi just belong together. And plus, he's got a cape! ^.^ And after all they've been through. The separation, the death, the horrible things. They still love eachother. That's most important.

Edit: Omg, I didn't know Mamo died! Ah! Is that in an episode? I need to see it? (stars episode o'course) Hehe, my anime watching is limited to youtube.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 3:53 pm
candycanecutie14

They love eachother. I adore Seiya because of his kindness to her but Mamoru and Usagi just belong together. And plus, he's got a cape! ^.^ And after all they've been through. The separation, the death, the horrible things. They still love eachother. That's most important.

Edit: Omg, I didn't know Mamo died! Ah! Is that in an episode? I need to see it? (stars episode o'course) Hehe, my anime watching is limited to youtube.

Ooops! I wasn't supposed to post spoilers, I bet. But yeah, I think in Stars...(I've only ever read the manga) but I think Mamo-chan gets his Senshi Crystal (the golden crystal) stolen or something. XD.  

Amanore

vlad rain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 11:57 am
Tuxedo Mask XD  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:09 pm
star fighter/seiya, a woman but very respectable. i think they would make a good match  

ahrey666

Syndrama

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:01 pm
Amanore
candycanecutie14

Ooops! I wasn't supposed to post spoilers, I bet. But yeah, I think in Stars...(I've only ever read the manga) but I think Mamo-chan gets his Senshi Crystal (the golden crystal) stolen or something. XD.

It happens five episodes into Stars, not a huge spoiler *L*  
Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces