Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
The appeal of emo Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

i-Am-NoT-wAnTeD-hErE

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 1:24 pm
i just wanted to join cuz i couldnt show my inner[emo] self to my friends,i dont want to be alone like i started out in pre-k emo  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 8:58 pm
xXxBloody-SaphirexXx
i just wanted to join cuz i couldnt show my inner[emo] self to my friends,i dont want to be alone like i started out in pre-k emo
inner[emo]-self.. stare you dont want to be alone?but doesnt being emo involve being aloof?  

hitmeibleed

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 4:44 am
hitmeibleed
xXxBloody-SaphirexXx
inner[emo]-self.. stare you dont want to be alone?but doesnt being emo involve being aloof?
I thought being aloof was the realm of goths, where as emo's are a flock, I've never seen an emo on their own.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:54 am
people just started calling me emo and i was like dude wts emo and someone told me then i did fit the profile for it without even knowing at first and i just adopted it  

Linkinpark4ever

The-helper-of-the-poor

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 8:56 pm
Rellik San
hitmeibleed
xXxBloody-SaphirexXx
I thought being aloof was the realm of goths, where as emo's are a flock, I've never seen an emo on their own.

if that's the case, I'm some ******** up goth/emo hybrid!

gomo? gothmo? emoth?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:22 pm
Hm. Like I said, I'm an observer. I didn't know what the crap "emo" was, and kept hearing it all over the blasted place, so I joined to learn...and now I'm not sure if I regret that or not....the "learning" part. rofl  

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 2:52 pm
Sakuto Uchiha
Rellik San
hitmeibleed
xXxBloody-SaphirexXx

if that's the case, I'm some ******** up goth/emo hybrid!

gomo? gothmo? emoth?
you can't combine emo and goth...or emo with anything other than stupid pointless and retarded  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 5:28 pm
people just started called me emo at school......at first i didn't give in.....but i have to admit it....they were right in a way... stare

Orbit_white_chewing_gum

x_ctrl alt delete

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 9:03 pm
The music pulled me into it emoness
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games