Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Back to Guilds

This is a writer's guild where all can gather for feedback and advice on all mediums of writing. Plus it's a great place for conversation. 

Tags: Writing, Writer, Writer's Block, Critiques, Friends 

Reply Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild
Promise (FINISHED!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Well?
  You started out depressing! Geez, pace yourself!
  You started out depressing, so does that mean that it'll end happy?
  To Option 2: Fat chance.
  DON'T YOU DARE KILL HER, REESE!
  This is a Reese story. Death is imminent.
  FLUFFY BUNNIES! FLUFFY 'EFFIN' BUNNIES, REESE! GET SOME HAPPY THOUGHTS INTO THAT THICK SKULL OF YOURS! STOP TRYING TO SEE HOW MANY SAD STORIES IT TAKES BEFORE THE WRITING TEACHER THINKS YOU'RE DEPRESSED AND NEED TO GO SEE THE GUIDANCE COUNSELOR
  To Option 6: O.O Wow.
View Results

Reese_Roper

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 2:44 pm
Kirby: Go right ahead.

Voxxx: redface Now you're making me blush.  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 6:41 pm
Thankuu.

I'll relay Salimah's comments on it. I think she'll like it; she's depressing too.

You should hear her impromptu speech about the duck that couldn't quack... emo  

KirbyVictorious

Reese_Roper

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 7:12 pm
She sounds like my kinda girl.

Inform her she is my new best friend. surprised  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 7:43 pm
Oh, you'll get along juuuuuust fine. heart

..... ninja twisted

Hey, I thought I was your best friend! crying  

KirbyVictorious

Reese_Roper

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 5:40 pm
You're my best insane friend. heart

Salimah is now my best depressing friend. emo

Kat's my best silently-telepathic friend. ninja

Tak's my best royal friend. ^(^-^)^ v(^-^)v

Voxxxie's my best reminds me oddly of my cat friend. O.o

Sam is my best finding new ways to become hyper and bounce up and down on camp bunk beds friend. xd (Like sour straws and coke. Drop one straw in the can to start, then suck with another straw.)  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 6:29 pm
Question: Why is Sam in a wheelchair? Is it a cool story? o:

Salmiah says it's weird reading her name on paper, because it isn't that common of a name and she's a little ticked that i mentioned her in a place full of as Voxxx says 47-year-old women from Pennsylvania (relax, not ALL of you, just the boys...one boy, actually. stare ) And apparently Salimah is Arabic not Hindi and she figured it would end something like that and she said also that she wasn't going to keep the print-out like I told her to (*coughorderedcough*) because her parents would think that she wrote it because apparently you got her middle name almost-right too (O.o Reese wtf?) and they could find some depressing way to apply it to her life and think she's emo.

Wow. Out of breath. ~ heart ~

Duh I'm the best insane friend. mrgreen  

KirbyVictorious

Reese_Roper

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 6:43 pm
She was born that way. Her legs aren't developing enough to support her, and she has practically zero mobility in them.

I did? Wow. Freaky.  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 7:10 pm
I know, it is!

Well, that's a pretty cool story. (With you around Reese, I was expecting like, mauled by a horde of fanboys, attacked by man-eating imported pirahnas, etc.)  

KirbyVictorious

Reese_Roper

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 2:40 pm
Fanboys? Yeah right. That would required guys wanting to come near us. xd Luke does, but Luke is just awesome like that.

Speaking of Luke, I've got a story for y'all. I'm last name D and he's last name F, and no one comes between, so we're often paired together. Well, today we had to go together to the nurse to get our vision checked for Driver's Ed. He went first, because, well, I let him, but anyway.

He sat in the chair and was doing the test (he doesn't wear glasses, never has), and he was bombing it, bad. She'd say start with line 7, and if he couldn't see that to go up 'til he could make out the letters, and he had to all the way up to three, then he got the letters wrong.

Now, I can’t see very well at all, and just that afternoon during P.E., he had tried on my glasses. He then proceeded to inform me how blind I was.

So when he couldn’t read the letters, I said, “And you thought I was blind.” And he said, “I’m not blind.” To which the nurse said, “You just can’t see.”  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 6:32 pm
xd

Funny.

'S like the last chapter in Lacausta all over again. mrgreen  

KirbyVictorious

x Aihpos x

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 4:00 pm
i liked this O:
good job.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 3:15 pm
I liked this; it was interesting to read and had me, as some would say 'hooked' in the first few lines.

One thing I might question though; how did she braid?
I know that braiding is hard enough for me as it wish two hands, I'm just curious if it really is possible to braid with just one arm.

Besides that, everything went well; it was a wonderful read.

And I feel somewhat slow; looking at the dates these posts were made and even the last post here is nearing 10 days ago.

[ Choo ]

Tipsy Fairy

Reese_Roper

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 4:13 pm
That's like asking how my friend Sam does some of the things she does when she can't walk. Don't ask how it's done, but I've seen it, and it's truly amazing.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 4:48 pm
Or how Kamile manages to even know what colors are when she's colorblind.

Did you know that Reese? only you don't find out until Lacausta...very end...  

KirbyVictorious

Voxxx

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:42 pm
^o^ I like kitties.  
Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items