Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
What item do you want most on gaia and why? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lookie! A new poll!
  woo? You're sweet?
  *sigh* I'm not impressed (T_T;)
View Results

StrawBerryApple

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 8:47 pm
fujinakaheero
StrawBerryApple
Ah and then I guess I shall go second.EDIT: >>; Sorry, it seems this took me too long to write.
Like most other gaians the item I want most [right now] would have to be horns of the Demon. But I don't really think for the same reasons.
I am questing these because it's probably the only significantly pricy item on my girlfriends wishlist that I could ever hope to afford.
I really want to get her something nice for Christmas (which, even though it is far away...) or any other special occasion that might come up.
Cos then it would be really nice if she went all swoon-y on me. -^-^-

awww and you know what, that is actually a really sweet thing to do since they are quite pricey, all the power to ya and i really hope you are able to get that for her.
I wish my girlfriend would make an account on gaia crying

<3 Thanks. But it's not like I'm going to tell her I'm saving for them. She would never accecpt them.
Lol, and you know who? I might actually get them now. (was in the guild's chatterbox thread just now)
She won't make an account on gaia? hmm...well, I guess that's alright...you can still brag about her online anyways. :3

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 8:53 pm
Angelic bow

I have a obsession with wings and thats probly the best winged item i have seen on gaia yet.  

Sa-Tina

mamakudos

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 8:54 pm
Winged Anklets because they're sexy hot!

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 8:58 pm
Golden Laureeeeels emo

; ; they're so pretty and shiny and i want it to be mineee!!

` Little Sock Muffin

Corelia

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 8:58 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Horns of the demon. It's always been my Gaian dream to have them... they're so simple, but they're awesome! They would go well with any avatar I have ever made.

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 9:34 pm
StrawBerryApple
fujinakaheero
StrawBerryApple
Ah and then I guess I shall go second.EDIT: >>; Sorry, it seems this took me too long to write.
Like most other gaians the item I want most [right now] would have to be horns of the Demon. But I don't really think for the same reasons.
I am questing these because it's probably the only significantly pricy item on my girlfriends wishlist that I could ever hope to afford.
I really want to get her something nice for Christmas (which, even though it is far away...) or any other special occasion that might come up.
Cos then it would be really nice if she went all swoon-y on me. -^-^-

awww and you know what, that is actually a really sweet thing to do since they are quite pricey, all the power to ya and i really hope you are able to get that for her.
I wish my girlfriend would make an account on gaia crying

<3 Thanks. But it's not like I'm going to tell her I'm saving for them. She would never accecpt them.
Lol, and you know who? I might actually get them now. (was in the guild's chatterbox thread just now)
She won't make an account on gaia? hmm...well, I guess that's alright...you can still brag about her online anyways. :3

Hehehe, surprises are nice though.

I guess you're also right about the bragging rights, but i still wish she would make one just for fun.  

_-Mitsubachi-_-Fujin-_

Shameless Elder

18,100 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200

T i f a

Omnipresent Entrepreneur

10,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 9:38 pm
Angelic Sash. I've tested it with my avatar on TekTek before, and I was pretty satisfied with how it looked.

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 9:40 pm
Angelic Scarf....so expensive...  

KuroSamaXIII

ArchAeon

7,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 9:42 pm
Nitemare Scarf...been after it for three years, not giving up yet. ninja  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 9:49 pm
yokai's treasure for now...  

seroJ

calcifer9

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 9:49 pm
KATANA!  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 10:10 pm
ArchAeon
Nitemare Scarf...been after it for three years, not giving up yet. ninja

I know what you mean.. I have wanted that item for quite some time as well.. ok basically since i saw it when i first joined, which was also almost 3 years ago. Remember when it use to be like... 100k?
Man, the good ol' days xd  

_-Mitsubachi-_-Fujin-_

Shameless Elder

18,100 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200

No-chanXD

6,300 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 11:03 pm
ninja headband ^__^ becuse i will look in it great xD and i love naruto xD  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 11:24 pm
Angelic Halo 4laugh cuase this is the most expensive item for me to make my dream avie come ture ... crying  

lovekalo

flineagle

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 11:28 pm
demonic pendant. I have wanted it for a while and its the most expensive item that I want and do not have... yet scream  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff