Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Northern Range ~RP~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 10:58 pm
THe Marquis did eventualy find his meal, indeed, he took care as to who he drank from as well.

SHortlty outside of town, he encountered a group of theives, and a small fight ensued. THey didn't stand a chance against his gun, Hellion. He drank just a bit from each, but in the end, had his fill. He left them, tied up, sitting atop the things they had stolen, in the center of the town.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 8:00 am
The marquis had continued to prowl the northern range for some time, but soon grew bored. People were few and far between, and most of them didn't look particularly appetizing either, he would seek sustenance elsewhere.

He turned towards the large city, a smile spreading across his fiend's face. It was time for some fun.

((Exit))

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 10:27 pm
The instant they reached their destiantion, Caly solemnly looked around adn foudn that they were on the outside of the actual forest. The home of the Elves, was a valley on the farthest end of the mountain range. DEnse forest made up the entire valley adn that's where the elves, when they discovered it and the relative peace of the area, made it their home. Caly had once called it home, but left it afer the first two centuries.

Since the time she had left she had wandered the world, never settling down for toolong...that is until she came across the Clan. She had found a place where she could settle and become part of a very mixed family.

"Please cooperate with us Princess. We only do as ordered," the leader said, trying to atone for some of their actions.

Caly met his gaze head on, knowing full well that what he said was true, but she didn't have to like it, though she disapproved of the manner that they had used in which to take her from her new home. "Fine, just take me to the King and Queen already. There's not like I have a choice in the matter at the current moment in time." she said finally, some of her annoyance coming through in her words.

With that they started making their way towards the forest and into their homeland.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 4:04 pm
Why did her head hurt like something had just been ripped from her brain?

Aeris sighed gently, her head still spinning a bit. "Ow...my head. I don't know what you did, but for some reason, it felt good.... " She was astounded by the words that came out her own mouth. The elf cursed softly, her hand instantly going to paw at her throbbing temples. She opened her eyes and gasped out loud. "I guess we're here... I haven't been back here in over a century. And I doubt that once we get Caly back, that I'll come back. Alas...let's get a move on, before they discover that I'm tracking them once again." She seemed to be in a slightly drunken state of being as she stumbled off toward the castle. Obviously, the elves that had taken Caly, didn't know how to cover their tracks completely.

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:07 pm
Cy and Vincent followed after Aeris, and into a deep forest that seemed to only get denser and denser.

"A forest.. that doesnt surprise me." Cy said gently. "You okay Aeris? You dont seem to stable there." Cy said as he watched the girl.

"Well we did take her through shadows, shes a being of light they dont usually take to that sort of thing kindly or easily." Vincent commented before he asked. "What are we going to be up against when we get there Aeris?" Vincent inquired.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 11:19 pm
Even as they made their way deeper and further into their territory they came upon various elves, just curious as to what was going on. They could feel that Princess Aristal was back and most wondered why and for how long. Others wondered what had happened that she had to be restrained.

But Caly walked quietly, her head held high. She wasn't ashamed that she was back...and in the manner that she had come. It wasn't as if she had done anything wrong.

Time passed and as they came upon the clearing that led directly into the heart of the Elven city, they stopped. She was a little confused, but as she gazed around, not just at their surroundings, but at her guards as well she realized this wasn't part of the initial plan.

Just ahead of them was a small group of regal looking elves...And one of them happened to be the King. Another turned out to be her uncle, the second son of the King. This was going to be interesting to say the least.  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 10:34 am
The elf had finally regained her composure, walking more upright with her head held high. "We shouldn't find much trouble. Everyone's going to surprised that the princess has come back to the lands after all this time. Though, if you guys have a way of changing form to fit in better, then you might want to. Other than that, I can probably mask you enough to pass for an elf. Actually..."

She stopped once they reached the hill overlooking the clearing. That same clearing is where she had traced a large amount of Elves. "By the light of the moon, the King is down there. I can't take you with me. But you can follow me to know where I'm going. That way, you can come if needed."

Aeris turned back to them and nodded, beginning to make her way to the clearing. If her mistress was to get into trouble, she'd rather it be her to take the punishment. As she walked, the dirt and soot that had gathered on her tunic and leggings fell away, leaving her clothing clean.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 1:22 pm
Vincent and Cy laughed. "Mask yourselves?" The said in unison before Cy took over. "What would be the fun in that."

"There will be no masking. And we'll continue to follow you danger or no danger." Vincent added.

"Its not like we have anything better to do and Caly is dear to us both. So follow you we shall. If they throw us in the dungeon then so be it." Cy continued before he and Vincent took to the shadows and the trees. They would slip through the forest for as long as they could without being detected.  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 12:30 am
They reached the group awaiting them, where Caly was nearly forced to bow low along with the guards. But her pride kept her standing tall.

"I see that you're being as difficult as always." the king commented dryly.

"It was never much of a pleasure to be here Your Majesty." she replied truthfully, her voice not so soft as it usually was. Here she had to be firm and never-bending to their rules. She had learned the hard way as she grew up and it was only because she was only half of their blood. Half their blod, so half the importance, but because of who her father was, she was of importance. Although her father was the younger prince, he still held power in the court.

"Oh? That was not what we always assumed Lady Aristal." her uncle decided to speak out. He disliked her even more than the king did ever since she had unknowingly deafeated a cousin of hers in being the first to one discover the use of magic, and two, becoming trained first.

Caly turned her head and met his gaze as she said evenly, "Greetings to you as well Lord-Uncle. I most especially did not miss you." Maybe it was just being with her father's people again that made her this cold and and nearly heartless. And she wished nothing more than to just return home to the Clan and to the ones she cared about.

Her uncle's face didn't change, but he didn't dismiss her comment, though nor did he accept it.

"Now why is it that I had to be summoned here in such a manner?" she demanded, looking back at the King.

The king had been observing his granddaughter, and not just what physically stood before him, close to defying him with everything that she was. He had long been informed of certain qualities of the halfbreed, some that she herself didn't even know. But as he was looking her over with a touch of magic he found a power signature in her aura that he could not just ignore, nor could he easily dismiss. It alarmed him to no end and decided to act upon it now.

"What have you done to come so low as to allow yourself up to them? What do I find a Master vampire's power signature all over you?!" he demanded in turn, completely ignoring the fact that she had spoken to him.

((*sweatdrop* I could've gone on and done more, but I think it was getting a wee bit too long))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 1:49 pm
Aeris had stopped for a second to take a long deep breath. She closed her eyes briefly before opening the and proceeding in, her head held high. This was dispite the fact that her particular mission, to retrieve the princess, had failed. Several elves, ones lower in rank than she, peered out, watching her as she approached the royality, king included.

First, the princess and now the top tracker, and her lady in waiting, have come back... What is going on?

The elf could hear the voices of the people as they discussed, and speculated several situations, many of which were off the wall.

The elf kneeled briefly before standing, taking her place next to Caly. "My King...I come with the request that you allow Princess Aristal to accompany myself back to the human lands."

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:58 pm
Two figures emerged from Aeris's shadow that casted down upon the floor. Cy stepped to the right side of Aeris and Vincent stepped to her left. They knew they would get looks, being of darkness werent welcome in a world of light such as the elven world.

"Hello Elven King, my name is Vincent... and this is Cy, Caly's is a dear friend of our and we've come to take her back." Vincent said as he locked gazes with the King. "She clearly doesnt want to be here." Vincent said with a devilish smile. With his mask off his inner demon that had been restrained for so long was coming out.

Cy smirked his pearly white fangs showing. He could feel the tension in the air, and sense everyones disdain towards him and Vincent. "That signature you smell all over Caly, would be mine i suspect." Cy said gently as he made his way towards Caly. His stride confident and relaxed, his gray eyes were set on the King. He had been clearly listening in the minute Aeris had entered the room.

((no no long is good gives me things to play with XD))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 12:45 am
At the first instant that Aeris appeared and went to Caly's side, the King remained silent and just observed the two with an indifferent face. This was not something he had totally expected to occur, but now that it did, he could also do something about the full elf's disobedience. And even more startling were the two other beings that emerged and took their places on either side of the elf. Two creatures of the Dark was all that his people needed to see to become of the utmost alert. Some were even going for various weapons on their persons.

The King glanced around at his people first, hearing mutterings about the beings and possible murders. But the King looked back at the group before him adn still studied them for several long moments. He considered their words as well adn when he finally decided to speak he slowly started with, "Aeris." his gaze went towards her. "You will be hereafter stripped of your title and all properties and sent into exile. You are never again to set foot into the Elven homelands."

He paused, letting this sink into the minds all all around them.

"You can't do this my king," Caly cried out. She jerked her gaze towards her lady-in-waiting and then back at the king.

He met her gaze readily enough adn replied, "I can and I did. I am the King here Aristal. Adn it's time that you clearly understand that." his voice began to take on an angry tone, though there was also a hint of finality

Caly looked terribly uncertain, and somewhat distantly afraid. For a very brief moment she glanced up at Cy, adn even though she was still bound neutral her couldn't help but move an inch or two closer to him. She wasn't sure what was to happen.

The King looked between the Vampire and his alleged granddaughter. He was loathe for it to have to come to this, but his word was his honor and he would hold to it.

"From henceforth, you Princess Aristal, Calypso Anne Garris, your marriage-alliance between yourself and the Lord Grevis has been nullified." he started gravely. "And in it's place your life and soul is now placed in the hands of the Master Vampire that has fed from you. You are his to do with as he pleases...though a alliance is required."

Caly and all those gasped at these words. What in all that was holy was he saying? What did he mean by all this.

"Lord-Grandfather!" Caly gasped out and without thinking tried to take several steps towards him. She was stopped by the rope and winced slightly when it bit into her skin.

"Nothing in the world can save you from this, not even openly admitting that we are of the same blood and family." he replied, becoming distant again. He hadn't ever wanted this to happen, but seeing as the half-breed before him was destined to become a Great Mage...the one that the vampires were waiting for...had been claimed by a Master then he had no choice. "There is an ancient agreement, one that I must honor or sacrifice all."

((this one long enough for you to play with? *grins*))  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 9:58 am
Aeris held a smug look on her face. She, literally, waved off the King's decree. She had had enough with the Elven nobles. It was all a joke with them. Everyone's life that were under them was a joke. "You know what...I don't give a damn, as the humans would say. I've had to deal with your crap for the past 2 centuries, and I'm through. Thanks for the release from your servitude. You can go try and find the rogue nobles yourself. You won't get far though, without the information I have."

The elf turned around and began to walk away, calling back over her shoulder. "Plus, remember...you stripped me of that a long time ago, when my father tried to assassinate you. Too bad he didn't. Remember, you brought this upon yourself, when they try again..." She shook her head a bit, the burden of having to obey such an idiot lifted from her shoulders.

"As for Caly, I'll stand by her, even through the idiotic forced marriage. You never told her, did you? By the light of the moon, you didn't, and now she has no choice..." Aeris glared back at the King and his advisors. "She deserves to know the truth, at least if she has no choice but to go with it..."

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 10:26 am
"Wait a minute by Master vampire do you mean myself? Or... someone else?" Cy questioned, he was old as hell and its not like he didnt have connections galore in the vampire world. But he just wanted to be clear if it was him the King was talking about or the other vampire that first bit Caly. "And lets go into detail about this alliance that is required." Cy said as he met the Kings gaze.

"Wait. No hang on. Im not clear on this." Vincent said he was clearly confused. "Let me get this straight... and maybe my time with mortals has messed up my mind. Bu Caly is Princess Aristal.. and she was suppose to marry someone that she didnt want to? But now that Cy bit her she has to do as he says, and you want an alliance between Vampires and Elves." Vincent said waving his hands about and pointing at people as he pieced things together.

"You ban Aeris for disobeying you, but she was stripped of her duties or something long ago. When her father tried to kill you and she has information that you need. And now the forced marriage is something Caly didnt now about or something? I may be lost but it sounds like you elves arent as peaceful as i thought you'd be." Vincent smirked before he looked to Cy.

"And they call us disloyal and backhanded?" Vincent chuckled, and caused Cy to smile devilishly. It was true, if the elves couldnt keep their alliances together and in harmony then they shouldnt hold themselves in such high regard. "Well then.. continue were listening. And for those of you who have your weapons raised you can put them away. We wont attack unless we need to defend ourselves." Vincent added gently.

((lol yes it did ^^))  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 11:37 pm
At Aeris's words, Caly became confused and extremely angry. There was something that she had yet to know about? Even though the rope was still bound tight around her, her powers began to slowly raise up within her. This was not something that was supposed to even be thought of happening.

The king's eyes widened as he saw what was happening with his granddaughter and then said, "If you do not calm down, then we will have another episode on our hands. I do not think you wish to suffer through that once more." his words were meant to calm her, but in fact it made her all the angrier.

"Do not bring that subject up with me Lord-Grandfather. That was a panic attack result, not one of anger." Caly spit out, though her powers seemed to dim the tiniest bit. She looked him square in the eyes this time and then asked, "TEll me, what is this ancient agreement that causes me to ally myself with a Mater level Vampire."

The king swallowed as he looked at the others before him and decided to answer some of the other questions first. First he looked at Cy, "You are Master class, vampire." he paused and then sighed. "It seems that I have no other choice than to reveal to you what has been hidden from all but a select few..."

He looked away and then started, "Long ago, the elves and vampires were mortal enemies. The vampires sought the one thing they needed; power. They had come across a legend that there would one be a Great Mage with power enough to help wipe out all that stood in their way. The only thing they had to go on was that this Mage would be half elf...." he paused again, taking a breath and looked at some of his advisors. They weren't very happy that he had to reveal this and would more than likely give him hell about it afterwards."...the only way that all the fighting would end was to give them what they wanted....and they would stop slaughtering my people. So I...and the most powerful of the vampires came up with the treaty that when such a time that a half-breed with the potential of being a Great Mage and came into contact with the vampires, he or she would thereafter belong to that of a MAster...whomever had found the half-breed first. Seeing as there wasn't anyone at the time of that potential, we were all set to wait until that time came.

"Now for Aristal, her parents knew of the potential, though had forbidden anyone from granting her that knowledge. But you, Granddaughter," he looked at her once more, something in his expression made Caly think that he actually wasn't as heartless as she thought him to be, "you have already, unknowingly let yourself become bound to the one next to you. If I do not honor my end of the treaty, then I and my people are to be sacrificed as a whole. And I cannot allow that to happen."

Caly was shocked into silence...and it seemed that nearly all the other elves as well. A little relieved that she hadn't been the only one to not be told, but she was still angry that certain things had been kept from her...especially when they dealt with her own life. Several minutes passed before Caly quietly asked, "Does this alliance with Cy indeed mean a marriage between us?"

Her grandfather nodded "For now, as long as it's blood oath to each other, that should suffice until you have time to spare for an actual marriage ceremony." and he did indeed mean now. I thad to be done now so that he wouldn't have to worry if his people were going to live past the next few days and weeks.

((this one took forever to type))  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces