Reply Gothic Fairyland - the official Kaori Yuki guild
Where Do You Hang Out? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Momiji-Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 12:05 am
On Gaia I'm usually here or at the guild: FAKE out. I also posted a story in the writers forum, but have yet to get feedback on it. I sometimes check out breedables and stuff like that. I also have my own little shop, but it's suffering so I'm probably going to open a new one with a different theme.

IRL: I'm usually at home, reading, writing, drawing, internet, tv, sleeping. Playing Sims 2, it's so fun! I also have school and work, and sometimes, rarely I hang out with friends.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 1:34 am
Momiji-Bunny
On Gaia I'm usually here or at the guild: FAKE out. I also posted a story in the writers forum, but have yet to get feedback on it. I sometimes check out breedables and stuff like that. I also have my own little shop, but it's suffering so I'm probably going to open a new one with a different theme.

IRL: I'm usually at home, reading, writing, drawing, internet, tv, sleeping. Playing Sims 2, it's so fun! I also have school and work, and sometimes, rarely I hang out with friends.

You have a story in the Writers Forum? Hmmm... give me the name. I'll critique it sometime... biggrin  

Shura Yukihime

Momiji-Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 1:44 am
Shura Yukihime
Momiji-Bunny

You have a story in the Writers Forum? Hmmm... give me the name. I'll critique it sometime... biggrin

That would be so great! It's: Department of Occult Crimes: Blood
I only have one chapter up so far.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 7:01 pm
Wow, then except for this guild, I most likely wouldn't have run across any of you guys. eek  

Sarielle

Healer

Philomene

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 9:21 am
Here on Gaia it´s most in this guild or the swedish guild and in the manga-forum.

IRL it tends to be a lot of school right now because I´m in the middle of a big produktion, and will be til christmasand then I start another one to spring. So alot of School and in my bed! zzZzzzzZZzzz Maybe Linköping some times too! whee  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 9:45 am
On Gaia I generally spend most of my time welcoming newbies into our world in the Welcome to Gaia forum - however irratating they are. I also spend a good amount of time in the Anime and Manga forum, if I'm really bored I go and post comments in the Art Arena as well as rating them.

In real life, I'm either at school, on the computor watching anime or reading scanlations, reading some huge volumes of books, or outside in my garden writing some junk that springs to mind. I do not have a social life, and I am proud. Lol.  

dysfunctional.reality

Izumi-san

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 5:32 pm
On Gaia I'm usually in my guilds or the Questions and Answers forums. I also pm my friends continuously while I'm online. Sometimes I go to the chatterbox but not often. I've been in the Manga subforum but I don't frequent it. I had posted a poem but not many people seemed interested. crying those who did read it said it was good though.

In real life I am at my home computer, at school, swimming, or in my room listening to music. I go over to my best friend's house often and play Super Smash Bros. Melee. Otherwise, I'm reading mangas, writing, or sleeping.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 11:24 pm
Philomene
Here on Gaia it´s most in this guild or the swedish guild and in the manga-forum.

IRL it tends to be a lot of school right now because I´m in the middle of a big produktion, and will be til christmasand then I start another one to spring. So alot of School and in my bed! zzZzzzzZZzzz Maybe Linköping some times too! whee

there is a swedish guild! surprised i must go there!  

Kamikaze Pedestrian
Crew

Bemused Dreamer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 5:56 pm
Most of the time in the anime/manga, sometimes in the rp places, then here. Sometimes go to the art forum to see what other people are drawing and sometimes, rarely I comment.

IRL, I'm home most the time like most people here. Reading, drawing, writing, homework, internet, gaming, whatever. No I don't go out in the sun, it blinds my eyes that are used to artificial light. No, don't have a social life, either...or at least that's what I thought, I'm going out a bit more than I used to.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 5:41 am
On gaia I'm usually in the Word Games Forum, the AMC, I also hand out at the quests pages and in my various guilds.

IRl: I'm doing homework on my bed most of the time.  

Whoop Rico 4

Takarai Hideto

Hilarious Genius

3,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 4:45 pm
Chatterbox, land of excessive n00bs and annoying elitists~  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 5:11 pm
*sigh*... my computer freezes every time I try to go to the main forums. i can only go to guild forums and travel around the map... . Can't wait until i get a new computer... ONE THAT DOESN"T FREEZE approx. every 1/2 hr. really.

irl... well, its spring now, so im usually stuck at a track meet until about 11:00 pm every thurs and sat. if anyone else is freezin theor a** of in cali, come say hi. meets suck. other than that... hospice, school, or watching anime/reading manga somewhere  

Haruko-pyon

Kamikaze Pedestrian
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 8:00 am
Haruko-pyon
*sigh*... my computer freezes every time I try to go to the main forums. i can only go to guild forums and travel around the map... . Can't wait until i get a new computer... ONE THAT DOESN"T FREEZE approx. every 1/2 hr. really.

The machines are evil. Especially computers, ours hate me. stare  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 7:19 am
oh gaia there are a few places i like to hang out #1 is in this guild, # is in my message folder and #3 i like to hang out in the video game forums. but in real life i like to hang out at my friends houde, my house or anywhere i really dont care as long as i have some friends to be silly with. whee  

meowpiggy15

yellowsocks

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 10:37 am
On Gaia... I'm usually at the Questions and Feedback. I'll answer some questions, but I usually don't post! If I'm not there, I'm in this guild a friend of mine made. whee I'm a mod there, and me and my friends talk there, since I can't get on Messenger during the week!

In reality... I'm usually in my room! sweatdrop On the computer, no less... but not always on the internet. If I'm not on teh internet, I'm either wirtting, screwing around with photoshop, downlaoding something, and definitely listening to music. If not in my room, I'm with my friends at the mall! (It's the only other place we can go to!) we go to the movies and stuff, and walk around!  
Gothic Fairyland - the official Kaori Yuki guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff