Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
Whats the difference between...... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xEmoLykWhoax

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 7:57 pm
When you cut yourself deeply down a vein, there is little to no chance of repairing it. You can do alot of damage by going across your wrist but there's a much, much higher chance of fixing it then. So when people say, "Down the road not across the street," they are being dumbass' and telling you to kill yourself properly.

Secondly, not everyone who self mutilates does it for attention. It's a pain/release tactic. It's used because when people's lives feel as though they are at the very bottom and a person feels they have no control over their own existence the only thing they control is how deep they cut, how much it bleeds, and how much it's gonna hurt. Most people who cut don't even do it to kill themselves, they do it to feel human. Most people hate feeling hurt and pain on the inside because they don't know where it comes from or why it's there. When a person cuts them self they can say to their self, "This is where I'm hurting and I know why it hurts." It's to put a place for all the pain and grief they feel on the inside.
There's also a huge difference between people who self mutilate for personal satisfaction and those who do it for attention. A person who does it for personal satisfaction does it privately and discreetly, and not always on their wrists. They don't flaunt there scabs and scars as trophys and don't tell anyone they do it. An attention hog will either boast about his latest vein scrapping or flash a piece of red and scratched skin to attract a comment then deny it out-right.  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 6:09 pm
Don't cut yourslef be happy. Anyways I think the suicide thing is stupid. So just remember karma is good. ;3  

k.nightfox

Midnightsugababy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 11:44 am
Pyre Dancer
i tell that to everyone who cuts them selfs at my school, "remember down the road, not across the street" and they usually start crying saying how heartless i am for saying that, and i reply " i know biggrin "
Ha ha! At least you were being honest. <3  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 5:26 pm
..suicide when is the las exit that you have...

...Just cut, when hungry and want some blood...or just to remember that you're alive...

...Pain is the olnly thing that makes you realize your'e alive...

sh4oran_kun

strawberryfizz

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 8:27 am
Well one is easier to fix then the other... I am sure it is quite obvious that if you have a larger gash(from going down the road)then it would be a messier blood spewing then if you were to cross the street.

Now my advice for you is to go outside of your house, and walk down the road for a good bit, or walk across the street. Cause then you have done it already so why do it again?  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games