Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
-_- the emo guild is sorta dying Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A.Box.Of.Sharp.Objects

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 1:46 am
IM in exams at the moment so no emo guilding from me for a while.  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 5:35 am
Techno and Trance has always been a favorite kind of music for me. If it turns into a fad though...I'll be ready to bust me some posers!  

Mortal Apparition

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 7:04 am
killadroid
Techno and Trance has always been a favorite kind of music for me. If it turns into a fad though...I'll be ready to bust me some posers!
Why bust them, why not actually take them under your wing and teach them about the music so they gain a genuine appreciation for it?  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 3:25 pm
Rellik San
Think it has more to do with people actually having social lives, and to be honest, is probably a sign my prayers have been answered and the emo fad is dying out, we'll still have a few dedicated members, but the new fad is coming and to be honest, will probably be a fad of people liking real techno, with acts like pendulum, juno reactor and kmfdm gaining ever more popularity among the 'kidz' of today.

Which to be honest I reckon will be a really interesting time as commercial dance will start to lose its audience and the metal and techno communities will probably re-unite under one banner with bands like kmfdm, mad capsule markets, the crystal method and any other band that uses lots of mixing and remixing.

And why do I think this, the number of people wearing cyber dog gear and 'save the rave' t-shirts has been steadily climbing which will result in this sudden boom of something different to the whiney pop-punk thats popular today.

I hope the new fad's techno.
that way everyday will be a nice big swirl of dance party.  

jumbuck [boosh.]

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 4:44 pm
i never study for exams  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 9:10 pm
im quiting gaia so yea  

i-Am-NoT-wAnTeD-hErE

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 2:07 am
xXxBloody-SaphirexXx
im quiting gaia so yea

If your quitting for the ugly thing, you brought that on yourself.  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 7:48 am
the emo guild is dying because some people are afraid to say anything for fear of people jumping down their throats when they say anything at all. maybe that s just my opinion on how the lot of us here are more like an average person oline than what is good about "emo." i mean if you are hurt because people say bad thing to you in school or stuff, why do you do it here?  

shadow_kitten2006

Space Ninja Neku

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 12:15 pm
I forgot that this guild was still alive. I was busy playing games and flirting with guys on myspace.

So if the fad part dies will that meen we can take the fad emo and finaly turn it into what it should be. Wait what should it have been?  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games