Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Which creepy crawly whould you least want to fight? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

who would you never want to face?
  The Licker(s)
  Zombie(s)
  The Zombie Dog(s)
  Giant Spider(s)
  Mutated Plant(s)
  Any of the Bosses(Tyrant, Nemessis, etc)
  Giant Things(snake(s), Bug(s), Fish, etc)
  "Hell, i would take them al!"
View Results

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 6:21 pm
Besides. At war, it's much easier because there is no grudges, unless you're some kind of an over-patriotic red neck.
"I must fight them damn commies for mah country!"

But a real soldier won't see war as anything other than a job. He takes orders, goes out and kills with no hatred in his heart. That's what separates a killer and a murderer.

Of course with zombies, not only can they be kids, they can also be members of your family or your friends, not just anonymous people in uniform, whose faces you don't even see in the heat of battle.

Either way... I think for me... I wouldn't wanna face that double chainsaw Salvador from the mercenaries... Hell, I could probably run away from him, I'm probably fast enough, that's not the problem.

But you're sitting there, then he chainsaws through a wall and runs at you screaming. First think I'd do is s**t my pants... So then I can outrun him... So I survive and they can't blame it on post mordem.  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 5:49 pm
i'd go with nemesis hes so cool lol  

Anthy19

FoxyAreku

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 3:27 pm
Vash Thompson
Vankala
Gamer_404
Vash Thompson
First, can you please change the title to creature instead of 'creepy crawly'? I mean that makes it sound like an insect.

Second, s**t I'd say just the zombies. The average human zombie. Mainly because I don't like killing people. Animals I can kill, but a human I cannot unless it was war.

It wouldn't be killing, cause technically they are already dead.

That's true. It would actually be harder for me to shoot someone durng a war then to shoot a zombie that's already dead.

For the two of you, a human during the war is different because they can shoot and throw grenades. While a zombie probably won't be able to use weapons. So it'd be like killing a regular innocent human. Not only that, but zombies can also be kids. And I just won't kill kids.

I see where your coming from, I would not be able to kill a kid either, but if the kid was already dead and I had to to stay alive, I definitly would.  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 3:36 pm
Gamer_404
Vash Thompson
Vankala
Gamer_404
Vash Thompson
First, can you please change the title to creature instead of 'creepy crawly'? I mean that makes it sound like an insect.

Second, s**t I'd say just the zombies. The average human zombie. Mainly because I don't like killing people. Animals I can kill, but a human I cannot unless it was war.

It wouldn't be killing, cause technically they are already dead.

That's true. It would actually be harder for me to shoot someone durng a war then to shoot a zombie that's already dead.

For the two of you, a human during the war is different because they can shoot and throw grenades. While a zombie probably won't be able to use weapons. So it'd be like killing a regular innocent human. Not only that, but zombies can also be kids. And I just won't kill kids.

I see where your coming from, I would not be able to kill a kid either, but if the kid was already dead and I had to to stay alive, I definitly would.

Listen to what you just said. What if a kid was just bitten and hadn't turned yet? He'd try to kill you when he died. You could either leave him there in pain or kill him on the spot.  

Elliot Salem

shippo_33666

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:53 pm
regenerator/iorn maidens are the ones i would rather not face cause you need inferred just to see where to shoot them at least with the other creatures you just have to shoot them.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 1:14 am
Ah, they're not so tough.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Kobo-chan

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:02 am
Let's face it - I'm sure nearly all of us would crap the bejeezus themselves when we see a zombie. Hell, even seeing a cockaroach that's like nearly the size, or bigger, than your head is freaky enough. <_< Of course, if it was the least I'd want to fight, I'd have to say Brain Demos. The last thing I need is this thing hugging me and sucking my brain out <_>  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 9:18 am
I hated having to fight the lickers in the second RE because they can easily cut your head off just like that...  

Frostyness

MilitantClockwork

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 12:21 pm
Zombie dogs.
I think I can handle hugeass spiders and hugeass cochroaches...
but a horde of zombie dogs make me want to save a few thousand times before entering the area. Mainly, I have such a hard time killing them in Outbreak because they move too much and are too damn short. I end up kicking them to death more often than not. xp  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 8:05 pm
The lickers are quick, strong, and has a projectile weapon, so yeah. I wouldn't stand a chance. Plus thier pretty BAMPF too.  

Squidyiffer

Trash Garbage

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 2:21 am
MAMPF? I heard of BAMF, but what's BAMPF?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 9:21 am
Regenerators are tough cookies, but u can just stay back and shoot them from a safe distance, not to mention theyre slow, BUT the zombie dog has to take the cake, because not only are they fast and do more damage than a zombie, but almost every weapon u fire at them willl miss cause theyre so damn fast. scream  

Cpt GorrillaCakes

StriderHayato

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 11:48 am
Personally, I would hate to fight all of them, but if I had to choose, I would hate to see a Licker running around. That thing was so freaky in the first movie, and the group of three in Apocalypse means you're pretty much screwed.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 12:18 pm
Giant Spiders. I can barely tolerate normal spiders. eek  

Yoyoenix91

Bacillus Anthracis

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 1:53 pm
Are we talking real life here? Cause I'd have to choose zombies. If i saw a zombie, I'd s**t myself. I'd also probably know what's coming for me after zombies. I also tend to be one of those people that go:

Hey, this guy just got brutally murdered. Wait, was that a sound upstairs. I'll go check while I'm completely unarmed...  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff