Welcome to Gaia! ::

Numenore - A LOTR Community

Back to Guilds

Tags: Lotr, Tolkien 

Reply Mittalmar - Original Archives
Ted Nasmith is my other god :: In which Falathrim brags Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zach McClure

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 12:55 am
Damn you. Errg. I want it!

(Actually I almost picked it up a few days ago, but I opted against. Maybe I will now...wait, no money! )  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 1:15 am
*hides Morgul blade, and lockpicks* Come here, Falathrim, my friend...  

Menegil
Vice Captain

Imyavie

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 4:38 pm
*Looks at the prettyful hardocover picture*
*Envy meter rising*
Curse you, Falathrim *shakes fist*

Dear God, I have to stop using asteriks...  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 8:03 pm
AHHHH! Must.....steal....book.... xp
Very Nice Falathrim. You just HAD to make me wanna buy em. There's only one SLIGHT problem now....I'm Broke. Dear lord.

I LOVE Ted Nasmith's works. Absolutely stunning, and aweful. In the 'causing awe' sense, not the ew way. I also have the Two Towers calander. Stashed away in a nice pretty box, and hardly touched. whee Wow, the geekiness is coming through. So sad. wink

Now if only I had a tape of you talking and knew your address.....  

zylaxidia

Thaxul

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 3:35 am
oooh, that looks awesome!! was it expensive?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 10:15 am
thaxul

At amazon.com it is $60!

:EDIT: My bad, it's $80!  

Hironaur

Zurgi

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 10:19 am
Hironaur
thaxul

At amazon.com it is $60!

I should add that to my Christmas List! Seeing as mom did say she'd theme it around Tolkien and Saxophone..

AHH! On Amazon.ca it's only 30 dollars O.O (The Silmarillion)

Lookie!

Lessee how much the 50th Anniversary LOTR is..

Nyahh o.o; 80 bucks..oy crap.

Expensive..  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 6:24 pm
in which Falathrim brags with extreme reason too (why is the only green face on the emoticons a smiling one...they should have an envy emoticon) But congrats you, I wish I could afford one.  

Nolah de Fanel

treythea

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 1:10 pm
...WOW.

I want.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 11:21 pm
Wow in my town that book is only 35 dollars. I would hate to see it for 60 bucks. (Though I think it is worth that much.) I am asking for it for christmas, I have wanted it since my friend (Closer) got it a few years ago.  

Onoj

closer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 4:54 pm
Man I love that book. I was pissed when my van exploded(see diagram) while it was in there. Luckily I had thrown my bag in the bag so it survived, but it sustained some water damage at the bottom of every page. meh....it gives it character.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 9:20 pm
closer
Man I love that book. I was pissed when my van exploded(see diagram) while it was in there. Luckily I had thrown my bag in the bag so it survived, but it sustained some water damage at the bottom of every page. meh....it gives it character.

How did that manage to happen?  

Kementari

Nolah de Fanel

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 10:15 am
closer

eek Explain?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 3:55 pm
Not to get off topic, but I was driving along and some guy pulled over and shouted "Hey! Your car is on fire!" So I hopped out and grabbed my paintball gear bag(with the stuff in it it was worth approx. 5000) and i forgot my book bag....arggg!  

closer

Zurgi

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 5:54 pm
This is...somewhat on topic. It has to do with books and illustrations.

Any of you seen the thing called Maps of Tolkien's Middle Earth? Book in it by Brian Sibley, and it has these HUMONGOUS maps illustrated by John Howe. They're gorgeous. I think I'm going to get them framed and somehow put them on my ceiling, since they won't fit anywhere on my walls xd  
Mittalmar - Original Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff