Welcome to Gaia! ::

RAG-Really Awesome Guild *free contest over 1 mil in Prizes*

Back to Guilds

the ants go marching one-by-one, Hurrah! Hurrah! 

Tags: Cool, Zombies, Music, Friends, Awesome 

Reply "Be a man! We must be swift as the coursing river...."
Video Games Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Insanity_Luvs_Me

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 4:40 pm
LordYakuza
Halo2 totally pissed me off. Has anyone played it? I mean these people take nearly two years to make the sequal and it wasnt even that great if you ask me. evil
I know no offense but it is kinda boring  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 8:55 am
Chrono trigger is awesome and chrono cross
is too  

kingcorrupted

750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Burei-mono

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 1:06 pm
Kaitsurinu_saka
I think Halo is a waste of valuable time for those poor people. I watched Reaper play Doom 3 once, but that's it. Oh, and I watched him play Half-Life 2. That was a good game. Then there's the Sims series, and I also play Harvest Moon. Yeah yeah, I'm an anti-gun fanatic on games I play.

There's nothing wrong with guns.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 1:07 pm
Insanity_Luvs_Me
LordYakuza
Halo2 totally pissed me off. Has anyone played it? I mean these people take nearly two years to make the sequal and it wasnt even that great if you ask me. evil
I know no offense but it is kinda boring

Yeah Halo 1 was a lot better.  

Burei-mono

Burei-mono

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 1:10 pm
kingcorrupted
Chrono trigger is awesome and chrono cross
is too

Never played them but I have read Chrono Crusade that has nothing to do with the games or this thread so I'll shut up before Obake finds me.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 1:24 pm
ok  

kingcorrupted

750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Burei-mono

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 1:27 pm
kingcorrupted
ok

What game system do you think is the best?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:57 pm
I cant wait to see the PS3 crush the competition; I know it will. I have completely lost faith in the Xbox, like hell Im gonna buy the more expensive Xbox360. Its all the same to me anyway Ill be fine as long as I get to play ff12; The graphics are awsome and the characters look cool just like they should smile  

Fire 0ak
Crew

Buggy Mage

Cataclysm_Child17

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 12:39 pm
In my opinion, the best game out there is Resident Evil 4. It's so freakin' awsome. I mean, it has all the elements of the original Resident Evil games, but it has like new camera angles, new enemies, and even a whole new story. The good part about the new story is that even though it has nothing to do with the G-Virus (It's now Las Plagues or something like that), it still provides so many oppurtunities, and I think a new Resident Evil game that is connected to RE4 is on the horizon...  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 10:06 am
i heart tales of symphonia rofl and i luv beten kaitos pirate  

Forgotten Prophet

Burei-mono

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 12:13 pm
LordYakuza
I cant wait to see the PS3 crush the competition; I know it will. I have completely lost faith in the Xbox, like hell Im gonna buy the more expensive Xbox360. Its all the same to me anyway Ill be fine as long as I get to play ff12; The graphics are awsome and the characters look cool just like they should smile

Woo PS3!! Last night I had a creepy dream involving one coming out and me not being able to afford it. My life is still a little messed up.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 12:16 pm
Cataclysm_Child17
In my opinion, the best game out there is Resident Evil 4. It's so freakin' awsome. I mean, it has all the elements of the original Resident Evil games, but it has like new camera angles, new enemies, and even a whole new story. The good part about the new story is that even though it has nothing to do with the G-Virus (It's now Las Plagues or something like that), it still provides so many oppurtunities, and I think a new Resident Evil game that is connected to RE4 is on the horizon...

Here here RE4 is the best of the series and they better make another one thats just as good. It took me and Obake, and a little help from Yakuza like 3 days to beat. 4 Including the mersenaries thing. It truely was great. I need to borrow it and beat it again.  

Burei-mono

Burei-mono

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 12:18 pm
Forgotten Prophet
i heart tales of symphonia rofl and i luv beten kaitos pirate

I've wanted to play Baten Kaitos but never got around to it. How long is Tales of Symphonia? I'm like 20 hours in and I'm wondering how much longer it is. Please no spoilers.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 12:24 pm
I love A Link to the Past and Wind Waker. Oh! Spyro The Dragon is my favorite game every, and Disgaea is really good too. The Sims 2: University is addicting as well.  

oniasuka

Burei-mono

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 12:26 pm
oniasuka
I love A Link to the Past and Wind Waker. Oh! Spyro The Dragon is my favorite game every, and Disgaea is really good too. The Sims 2: University is addicting as well.

A link to the past?! I always wanted to play that game but nevewr got around to it. Ever played Links Awakening or Windwaker or Ocarina of Tiime?  
"Be a man! We must be swift as the coursing river...."

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff