Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Occult Research Society

Back to Guilds

A guild devoted to the study of the occult, in all its forms. 

Tags: Magick, Psionics, Supernatural, Paranormal, Occult 

Reply The Café (General Chat)
So what else do you do? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Romulus 218

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 3:28 pm
I read, write, and play music, mainly. I'm currently writing a series of novels that I hope to have published some day, but that will probably have to be after I graduate (ie, when I actually have time to focus on it). I also write poetry and songs for my solo project. All of the writing (of course) holds occult influences, though not many would get it.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 1:25 pm
Nuadu
EladrinStarmist
You've got a baby too? That's awesome. Gabe is just turning 8 months tomorrow and yeah, he's a big handful now! Pic please? ^^

Worship the baby! I do believe I've seen the pics of yours on your profile.

Quote:
I play D&D once a week, sometimes more

Your baby is very cute.

Mrs.BonJovi

33,325 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gender Swap 100

LadyEladrin

Friendly Werewolf

7,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 1:49 pm
Well thanks very much. smile Your baby is adorable too.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 11:55 pm
I doodle! (a lot!). I also read, write, knit a little, watch movies, hang out with friends, and on occasion view some anime or read some manga but that becomes less frequent the older I get.

I also enjoy walking around talking to myself (I'm a writer okay) and I LOVE video games. Particularly on the hand held systems! DS = Deeply Sacred *runs off to worship at the Temple of Nintendo*

I'm in school! Probably an art major but still undecided.

OH and I have seven cats. Yes. I'm twenty-three and a crazy old cat lady. Rawk.  

psychofirewitch

Fashionable Lover

theHarechan

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 8:29 am
I draw stuffs and doodle in class. And read books and comics and textbooks. I play videogames. Watch movies with friends. Invent odd and often insane theories about the people I pass, or who pass me, while I'm driving. I also blog and avoid my insane cat when I can.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:30 am

The occult is simply a part of my life. It's there and lets me know it from time to time. I do read and study on it some, but, it isn't in your face all the time. I read, play on the computer, watch tv, do some crafts, work, garden, play with my granddaughter. She's 17 months and so cute. Not the least prejudiced here. LOL. I have pets, we live in the country. There are three dogs and ten cats here besides us and at least three spirits. Also, something that watches me at night through the dining room window. I haven't figured that out yet. It showed up in a pic I took of the guys and little Wylie recently. It looks like a human/fox hybrid.???? Someday I'll figure out why it's here.

M0IRA

Alba Lux

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:14 pm
I read a lot, but not fiction. I love the study of compared religions, symbols, and many other occult topics. Since I work and study, I do not have much free time. I use part of it to study the occult with my boyfriend and my friends.
I'm also a writer. I'm currently in the middle of my investigation for my first novel. So far, I have only written essays.
When I'm so tired that I can't even read, I watch tv and sleep as much as I can.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:35 am
My biggest hobbies are art, video gaming, and study (linguistics, foreign languages, and occult science).

Video games are probably my primary hobby. I'm still hopelessly dreaming of being a director someday, so I'm also practicing writing, music composition, programming, and other essential skills for the industry.  

Ame-no-Insomniac

Jokoria17

5,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:33 am
I lurk online listening to techno. Or I study for class.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:06 pm
I am involved in various mediums of art. I draw paint do metal smithing sculpt. I study... I'm interested in various cultures so I do some research into that. I should do more but I've been swamped with classes.
I do some volunteer work... not enough... and I work.
Oh I also read for fun  

Ishtar Shakti

Ishtar Shakti

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:32 am
Its interesting how diverse people are in the guild  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:09 pm
I like to read and write and when I have time go for a run.  

Underworld Priestess

Panty Master

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:50 pm
Ha ha, I do next to none of that in the first place. I read, write, play some games, hang out with my friends/coven members, dote upon my wonderful boyfriend. I am an amateur bass player. I also cook. I do a lot of things. c:  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:19 pm
I'm a musician, an explorer,and a philosopher. i love outdoors,and I love to help. I'm a big band geek and choir geek. plus i love the medical. Help the human body. Don't know why. it just feels right.  

Koigokoro Konjou

Chieftain Twilight

Loyal Rogue

14,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:00 am
._. D&D and MTG are my hobbies aside from my practice...

i also, on weekends, sometimes go downtown and chill with my friends at a Hookah Lounge (used to go to a Pool Hall). after that, we used to go to a Gothic Night Club, but now we usually go over to Nick's house. and on occaision, go to music shows or parties. there's a Monthly Rave at a Skate Park that started in Febuary. i might go tommorrow, but i might not. i'm still thinking about it.

other than that though, i listen to music, write music, sing, play hand-drums and other percussion.... i am working on a number of novels, and i hope to learn how to bellydance...

i also do jewelry, mostly beads (wood, bamboo, bone, horn, mud), but also gemstones, seashells, feathers and other natural charms.

finally, i am an aspiring Jack-of-All-Trades. so juggling, comedy, sewing, woodcutting, blacksmithing and other tricks come in handy. i try to pick up whatever skill or proffession i can, i love to learn new things. smile  
The Café (General Chat)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff