Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Occult Research Society

Back to Guilds

A guild devoted to the study of the occult, in all its forms. 

Tags: Magick, Psionics, Supernatural, Paranormal, Occult 

Reply The Study (Research)
Subway Magick Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dizzy - atari

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:48 am
It would and should still apply no matter how big an issue is. I truly believe that an eye for an eye leaves every one blind.

While misdeeds should be punished, one really shouldn't take it on as a personal battle. Doubly so when the issue involves magic.

Why curse/hex or use magic to harm the individual, when you could use the same amount of energy, if not less, to speed along the trial and make the judge give the harshest punishment available?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:16 pm
Dizzy - atari
It would and should still apply no matter how big an issue is. I truly believe that an eye for an eye leaves every one blind.

While misdeeds should be punished, one really shouldn't take it on as a personal battle. Doubly so when the issue involves magic.

Why curse/hex or use magic to harm the individual, when you could use the same amount of energy, if not less, to speed along the trial and make the judge give the harshest punishment available?

The justice system doesn't always work as it was intended. Actually, it rarely does anymore. In those cases I think that magical retribution is perfectly acceptable.

In a time when criminals are being turned loose because the authorities don't have the money to prosecute or imprison them it seems like the very least that could be done.  

Obscurus

Otherworldly Foe

18,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Big Tipper 100
The Study (Research)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers