......no comment
View Results

Lineback

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 5:59 am
Zitckoe
Oni Rinku Link
Zitckoe
So, any suggestions on how it could be better? sweatdrop

I like how you used "THE MASQUE" and the "Zorro Mask" together, I didn't know the combination would work... (May I use that combination for my cosplay? I'm asking since it was your idea 3nodding ) Also, I like your belt, but I'm to broke to get that...

Suggestions? FD Link has blue beads around his neck, right above the armor... So maybe try and find a necklace that a Guy Avatar can wear, that is beaded... The armor on FD Link's Stomach (I have a reference picture in my Signature if you are confused), you could use the Shark Armor thing from the Aquatica item

My FD Link Ava is more blue-ish than black, because with the different colored longjohns, the blue seems a little darker when mixed with certain items... I'll go and tektek something with my suggestions, so I can know if it looks right sweatdrop

Nothing I suggested works, the Aquatica (sharkplate) takes over the Mythrill armor, and the necklace doesn't show up... Your FD Link is fine the way it is 3nodding
Thanks! mrgreen
And sure, you can try the combination. I think its awesome when I do something, then someone takes an idea i did and trys it. biggrin

Thank you ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 10:17 am
GEEZ! Man..I've been gone from the arena so long that I forgot that there are so many jerks on there stressed .

But.. I will prove them wrong! I'll show those idiots that my cosplay is not crappy! I will show those morons not to mess with zitckoe! It took me like 4 times to win with Ganondorf, it will take me a few times to win with fierce deity...but in the end.. I will get top ten and send those a** holes a PM telling them not to mess with an insane zelda freak! MWHAHAHHAH!! domokun  

Zitckoe
Crew

Rinku Link

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 10:31 am
Zitckoe
GEEZ! Man..I've been gone from the arena so long that I forgot that there are so many jerks on there stressed .

But.. I will prove them wrong! I'll show those idiots that my cosplay is not crappy! I will show those morons not to mess with zitckoe! It took me like 4 times to win with Ganondorf, it will take me a few times to win with fierce deity...but in the end.. I will get top ten and send those a** holes a PM telling them not to mess with an insane zelda freak! MWHAHAHHAH!! domokun

Go Zitckoe!!! Who messed with you? I'll go mess with them personally, because your cosplays kick a$$!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 12:02 pm
that looks nothing like feice deity he has armour that is white not shadow stuff or a sythe and the mask doesn't work but then again i'm signing a petition for one but that ain't no feirce deity  

firewolfsun

1,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Zitckoe
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 7:35 pm
firewolfsun
that looks nothing like feice deity he has armour that is white not shadow stuff or a sythe and the mask doesn't work but then again i'm signing a petition for one but that ain't no feirce deity
..dude..what the heck are you talking about!? My avatar is NOT the fierce deity at the moment.. rolleyes  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 8:12 am
Ugh, the people in the arena are such nubs... -_-  

Winndy

Alien Friend

Zitckoe
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:52 am
Winndy
So true...they never accept any zelda cosplays anymore domokun  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:03 pm
Zitckoe
Winndy
They don't accept much of anything anymore period. -_- All the winners have been similar to past winners, it's driving me insane. Every few weeks, someone has won with a new, creative avi, but's becoming more and more rare.  

Winndy

Alien Friend

Zitckoe
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:13 pm
Winndy
Zitckoe
Winndy
They don't accept much of anything anymore period. -_- All the winners have been similar to past winners, it's driving me insane. Every few weeks, someone has won with a new, creative avi, but's becoming more and more rare.
Yeah. And it really gets to me when people post comments that say "IT'S ORGINAL! 10/10!" on the ones that are NOT original. Also last week on my Link vs Morpha cosplay someone said that "it's just another link 1/10". I mean come on! There has never been a Link vs Morpha cosplay ever! mad If I win again then it would be such a joy pming those people and saying "look who won in the arena this week jerk!" and have a picture of my cosplay or something in the winners section.....it can happen.. ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:22 am
that's cool i'm gonna do that after i complete my first goal

trying my best to do deku link cosplay  

Professor Hugbox

Sylvia Griffin

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 1:28 pm
=o I lurve it! =3 So smexy!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:33 pm
Zitckoe
Winndy
Zitckoe
Winndy
Yeah. And it really gets to me when people post comments that say "IT'S ORGINAL! 10/10!" on the ones that are NOT original. Also last week on my Link vs Morpha cosplay someone said that "it's just another link 1/10". I mean come on! There has never been a Link vs Morpha cosplay ever! mad If I win again then it would be such a joy pming those people and saying "look who won in the arena this week jerk!" and have a picture of my cosplay or something in the winners section.....it can happen.. ninja
Yeah... Dx I've entered the arena a few times, the ones I didn't think were the greatest got the closest to winning... even though it was still only in the top 100. =/ Gawd, frickn' nubs. stare Dude... I wanna make a cosplay of the faun from Pan's Labyrinth. xD No idea how, but I'd like to. And that was totally unrelated to Zelda. O: Sorry folks. sweatdrop  

Winndy

Alien Friend

Cosplay Rating

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas