Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Kanien Hyuga's House Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemonEndi

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 5:14 am
*she goes to the dorr again*hokage-sama?!! hi  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 5:34 am
riotb0y
"o sorry i was just bored and wanted someone to talk too"

ozzy, can't you tell when i'm joking my sisters out of town for two months on some medical thing and i can go to sleep when i want but i do have to put the little one to bed*just then then her little 4 year old sister came running to her side kanien picked her up her sister had hair like kaniens except kaniens was silver and hers was blue* see this is the little one hanien ozzy, ozzy hanien and yes all of our names are alike its Ki, Kanien, and Hanien  

DemonEndi

DemonEndi

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 5:42 am
NikkiUzumakiHyuga
(I've read the book its hilarious to me)

(i read that one and the second one there funny i read them both is like 3 days hahaha i couldn't stop reading)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 7:17 am
ozzy walks in

"this is a nice place you got here"

ozzy goes to the sofa and sits down  

riotb0y

DemonEndi

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 7:20 am
yea thanks*she looked down at her little sister on her lap because she heard heavy breathing hanien was asleep and shivering she opened on of haniens eyes there was an ice-crystal shape kanien had flames* she looked at ozzy i think i found what her elemt is now  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 7:22 am
ozzy laughs

" you want to see my element"

ozzy focuses hsi chakracreating a samll fireball on his hand

"this is my element"  

riotb0y

DemonEndi

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 7:25 am
mines fire too*she breathed in then out and a small whip of fire came from her mouth* i can do that as big i want and with ice but i'm used to fire more than anything most people notice i have fire balls in my eyes most of the time  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 7:27 am
ozzy stares at her

"people say im always on fire"  

riotb0y

DemonEndi

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 7:32 am
*the phone rung and she went to answer it once she picked up the phone she realized it was Ki* aww man itsher*she that to herself8ki was just checking on them then she hung up* she looked at ozzy ,well i do know one reason why my sister doesn't like you its because of the swimming thing she goes crazy when it comes down to me hanging out with my friend just the boy ones  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 7:39 am
ozzy laughs

"what i cant go swiming once in a while i think you sister is jelous"

ozzy smieles  

riotb0y

DemonEndi

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 7:42 am
no the problem is oyu were swimming with me as she calls me her baby sister and she's 22 do really think she would be jealous of me when she has boys making gogglee eyes at her all day  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 7:47 am
"yeah why wouldent she someone else has your attension she does not have it no more of course she would be jelous"

ozzy lays on the sofa  

riotb0y

DemonEndi

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 7:53 am
*kanien moves around in her spot put her knees against her chest* no it's not that its just because your a boy is all if you where a girl no affense she would have no problem with anything take ryuka she came in a couple days ago Ki had no problem with her she showed up at the academy once when i was talking to ollie mainly because he's a boy and also she was chewing me out because of what i said to her but thats no the point  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 7:56 am
"well shes not here now is she you told me shes in vacation so calm down"  

riotb0y

DemonEndi

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 8:01 am
no she's not here it's just i'm not used to this house this isn't the house i grew up in i'm used to having pictures on the wall of me and Ki when we where little throwing fire balls against a tree*she put her head on her knee the picked it up taking her thick silver curly hair out her face* its reall different for me  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff