Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
A Day in the Life of the Crew - Read it! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

`Tahirah
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:01 am
Quote:
Zombies are taking over the world!1!1!one!1!

Sound the alarm!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 2:49 pm
Quote:
i think i need to join because i look so cool and i need the money to make me look cooler

Haha, okay. I think you need more than gold.

Xyloid

Xyloid

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 6:57 pm
Quote:
THE REASON THAT I WANT TO JOIN IS THAT I DON'T HAVE ALOT OF GOLD NOT EVER A MIL OKAY AND I HAD IT FOR ABOUT 4 MONTHS SO YEAH KNOW ONLY HAVE 1036 SO THAT IS MY REASON WHY I WANT TO JOIN

CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL.

Quote:
I would like to join because I have clothes and houses needing modeling and I'll tell you it takes dead prez for that

Wait, what?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 6:58 pm
Oh, so it was you that was accepting those while I was.
I saw those guys. I was confused.

gonk
i want 2 join here coz...i want to experence how does it can make me happy...hehe....

Norayr
Crew

peanut butter fruit loops

Dapper Darling

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 8:46 pm
Quote:
cus i want money!!!!!!!!

since when do we give out money??
    D<

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:16 pm
Quote:
*sings* Dance! Boogie wonderland! *dances* I mean who wants to leave a request blank? Even if the people who get this don`t read, I do. I don`t wanna read nothing when I send my requests. That`s just boring. What fun is that? It`s like...It`s like walking on stage on your favorite tv game show and keeping your mouth shut the whole time. People think you`re weird because you`re quiet. Honestly, I would think you were weird. Where`s the life? Where`s the individuality? And where are the peanuts? I`m getting hungry. Can I get some peanuts over here? Thank you!

Lol
xDDD
heart heart  

Dapper Darling

Pailzor
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:13 pm
Quote:
*blush* Erm...What to say? Gee. This is kind of awkward for a guy who`s a supervillian. What I`m trying to say... ((and I don`t mean this in an illogical sense that would be quite awkward)) is...I...I love you! Okay? There I said it! Whew! Good thing nobody reads this... ninja

Yet another supervillain has been foiled at the hands of the do-gooders! *strikes heroic pose* mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 9:18 am
Quote:
i want to be in this guild because i have many already created forums for me to post in and spread the word like that. i need money for my aunt michelles 14th birthday i wanna get her some thing nice. it will be fun and i need money!!

I am sooooo lost... burning_eyes  

Pailzor
Captain

Dapper Darling

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 2:18 pm
Quote:
Leave the box blank! Why would you ask such a horrible thing! We all know The Box can not be left blank! That's like saying a Spartan can't fight!!! FOR SPARTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for accepting me ^^

hehehe

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 5:57 pm
Quote:
Well i need this money so i can get my avi that is 3,000,000 gold so if you give me 1,000,000 then im really close so i really nedd to get in and i got a request from PeAnUt BuTtEr FrUiT LoOpS.

she did?
    D;

Quote:
-I love the little tacos, I love them good~! -And then the squirrel ate Dib's greasy head! -I want to be a mongoose! Can I be a mongoose dog? -I gotta go pig, seeya later! -Must obey the Taco Man... -I was a chubby lady hiding in the bushes. -It's got chicken legs... -CHICKEN! I'm gonna eat you! -But I need tacos~! I need them or I will explode... That happens to me sometimes... -Yay! We're doomed! -ANGRY MONKEY! -I am government man, come from the government. The government has sent me. -I miss my cupcake. -I'm gonna roll around on the floor for a while, KAY? -Aw, but I wanna watch the scary monkey show! -Hi floor! Make me a sammich! -Your methods are stupid, your progress has been stupid, your intellegence is stupid! -Dib's so mean to my master! He not like Zim! I seen it! Dib is bad~! ~GIR -Thank you. Have a muffinlicious day!

lol, ok
    xD

Quote:
Hmm. I stumbled across this guild. I should be able to join this guild because I like mustard. Mustard is really good. It is my life. Also if you put Mayonaise and mustard together you get MAYOTARD. Mayotard is a really strange word. MAYOTARD. I think I need to find a mustard fan guild. Hmmmm. I also want to join this guild because my friend - [ c h e l l e ] - wanted me to. But yeah. MAYOTARD. Peace out....

MAYOTARD! @__0

Dapper Darling

Norayr
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 11:08 pm
I hate page stretchers...
I'll knock the thing a couple lines to prevent horizontal stretch marks on the page.
'Cause no body likes thread stretch marks.

the stretcher
Gold... Now... OR... My.... BUNNY OF DOOM WILL EAT
YOU!!!!!----------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------90------------------------------
---------------------------------90--------------------
-----------------------90---------90-------------------
--------------------------------------------------------
----90--------------------------------------090--------
--------------------------------90-9090-90-9-9-990-0-9
-90-9-9-------------------------------------90---------
000000000000000-------------909090-------------------
----------------------------------------------90-------
-------------------------0990--------------------------
-------909090909----------------------------9090-----
----------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------ WTF???

Seriously... wtf?

Censored the name just in case. I dunno why I censored it actually.
I like censoring stuff. *places censor bars up on self* biggrin see!?
hmmm
i dont know... biggrin i need guild biggrin i click n*****-ily silly> 1.000.000 gold> and i am in... pls guild

Seems like everybody lately needs guild.
Wha... ?
And hurray to those of you who are straight A students. Though I don't think that was a prerequisite to join the guild.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:37 pm
Quote:
what the heack is thatis thing a mawacker

I..

I...

Wha--*Brain s'plodey*

`Tahirah
Vice Captain

`Tahirah
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:59 am
Quote:
Here, I, the snickle-master, will tell you how to be a snickler just like me and Benny. The steps to joining the Snicklers # Don't tell your friends about the Snicklers # Don't fall down and Snickle # Never Snickle at Schmendy's # Don't Snickle alone

Smurf Smurfy?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:27 am
Quote:
i would like to win a million gold as i am rather new and could rub it in my friends face and may be share it a bit
xd

Quote:
I would like to join this guild because im short on cash and i think this is like the lottery and i like game like this. There fun!

Uh.. This guild won't help very much then...
For cash, get a job. rolleyes
For a job, learn to speak.. stare

Pailzor
Captain

`Tahirah
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:23 am
Quote:
i'd love 2 enter your cash give away because i need the money 2 tune up my car!!!

Real life =/= Gaia  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces