Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
*What language do you want to learn? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Karafer

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 1:18 am
I tried to learn Japanese but never got the hang of it!! I guess I really need to enroll myself in a language center!  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 1:21 am
Probably Japanese or French.  

Rainbow Bumblebee

Ak696969696

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 3:13 am
Japanese and German. pirate cool

<33

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 5:16 am
Japanese... but for some reason I want to learn some more French so I can read a book in its original language. sweatdrop  

GuruLazer

Dapper Shapeshifter

10,800 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Way Too Many Pies 300

shaggy1718

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 6:11 am
German and spanish. surprised  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 7:13 am
I'd have to agree with the whole Japanese thing here ^_^ It'd be my favorite one to learn  

Dobeiron

iCamo

Chatty Noob

5,300 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 7:22 am
I speak English and Spanish...I'd love to learn some acient laguages, like Hebrew or Greek. I'm currently trying to learn more Italian and German, mostly because of my interest in music.

xD I can also speak Tolkien's Elvish, the same as the Lord of the Rings triology, though I'm still working on mastering the caligraphy. (Yes, I'm a nerd) xP

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 7:30 am
AmErIcAnSyKo
Latin.

Don't ask why.

It's just ******** pimp like that.

cool
Hah, I know some latin. It's a pretty good language. I took a semester of it last year.

Me I wish I could learn Spanish, just because I can barely speak a word of it and I have took it for two years. But I really wanna learn Italian. Partly because it is half of my heritage. And also cause it sounds pretty. Unlike most everyone here, I would hate to learn Japanese. I would only be interested in the pretty letters. Which is the only thing I like about the language.  

marshjazz

Anzthuniel

Distinct Seeker

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 7:36 am
Skrae
Gaelic, Russian, Italian, Mandarin, Cantonese, Hebrew, Norwegian, German, Cherokee, Navajo....The list goes on and on...
^^;;
wow you want to learn Norwegian smile (my language)

I want to learn French, I did it one year and would love to continue, and I would like to learn Spanish, Japanese, Italian, Greece, Korean,...etc  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 7:38 am
I'm also 95% Irish and I don't know gaelic ;-; although I do want to learn really bad  

Dobeiron

Zoologist

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 7:38 am
    Tons.. ASL, Tagalog, Japanese, Korean, Chinese, German. It's always been a goal of mine to be fluent in as many languages as possible.

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 7:40 am
Wake... from your sleep, the drying of your tears, today.. we escape, we escape.

French and Russian.

We hope that you choke.. that you choke

Narcissistic Literature

Skyblue

Tipsy Hunter

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 8:20 am
Japanese at the moment. Then maybe French and Spanish. 3nodding

Italian, Korean, Dutch, Russian, random dialects are all like...dooown the list. <__<~

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 8:29 am
I can speak Polish and English...
I want to learn Japanese ^^  

Danehya

Delusional Kiss

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 9:00 am
Hai!!!! Japanese!! heart ninja  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash