Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Megaman Battle Network GUILD
The &quot;Which MMBN game is the best&quot; Thread. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which one is the best?
Megaman Battle Network
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Megaman Battle Network 2
25%
 25%  [ 3 ]
Megaman Battle Network 3
8%
 8%  [ 1 ]
Megaman Battle Network 4
8%
 8%  [ 1 ]
Megaman Battle Network 5
58%
 58%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 12

K_____k

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 5:28 am
battle network 5. no doubt  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 2:27 pm
[Sorry if this is to long and it's a rant T-T]

MMBN 1-
Awesome game. Brought a whole new way to see Megaman kick serious butt and the story grabbed you inside and you felt connected to it. [Or maybe that's just me] It still had it's kinks to work out but thats when...

MMBN 2-
This game ROCKED! Involved story and a replay value that kept you playing for hours on end. Ditched the crap [The elemental armors] and gave us the Style change and other nifty things. Internet looked WAY beutiful and it just plainly rocked. One of my favorite EVER for this game. [ALSO HAD HUB STYLE ^-^]

MMBN 3 Blue/White-
It just couldn't get better! I think 3 had the best in my taste with the new styles and the alternate versions which made it fun to get your friends to get the other version to own them ^-^ [MasterStyle P.A. anyone?] though the story then seems to get quite redundant...T-T

MMBN 4 Blue Moon/Red Sun- I think by far the worst MMBN EVER! Well okay it wasn't bad. I was hyped over the Soul Changes but ended up disliking it alot...cept NumbrSoul! ^-^; Anyway graphics were amped up and our sprites were shrunk down T-T Some things were changed but it was awesome to play just to continue MMBN series. I hated the tournaments and having to play the game 3 times to get all the souls.

MMBN 5 P/C - GREAT GAME! The new additions rock some let downs on AGAIN cutting down your folder size [Number of chips] but also some let downs for me. Darkchips rain in here as you can put them your folder EHEHEH ^-^ Librations are awesomely cool as it gives you a tactics feel. But anyway I think it picked up alot of things 4 were irritating.

^-^
I think MMBN 2,3 and 5 are the best. 1 and 4 to me just weren't that great @.@  

DotXHacker[V2]
Crew

Kittara Mirrou

7,800 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 12:16 am
i'd have to say 1, its the first, and best one to me, cause without it, there'd be no 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 right? and plus, it had a good sling of charecters (badguys, I CAN'T BELIEVE COLORMAN ISN'T IN ANY OTHER MMBN GAMES BESIDES 1, NT, AND BCC!!!) , and unfortunatly, they didn't re-add some of those charecters, (I.E.: colorman and ms madd, yahoot and magicman, dr froid, miyu, sal, and masa, ECT.) plus, i didn't like it that in every MMBN game after that they re-aded the "how to battle" thingies, sure its good if they added new features, but NOT if its the same thing over again.....lol anyone agree?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 4:50 pm
I have to say 5/TC... just cause its the only one I own gonk
I heart chaos unisons! I heart dark chips! I heart shadow man  

Kratos.EXE

Mac Smith

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 2:15 pm
Rockman EXE 6 Dennoujuu Grega. Got rid of nebula. Got rid of liberation missions. Crosses, the new Soul Unisons last for an entire battle. the ability to combine crosses with the new "Beast-Out" technique. This is one game you guys do NOT want to miss.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 2:17 pm
kittara mirrou
i'd have to say 1, its the first, and best one to me, cause without it, there'd be no 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 right? and plus, it had a good sling of charecters (badguys, I CAN'T BELIEVE COLORMAN ISN'T IN ANY OTHER MMBN GAMES BESIDES 1, NT, AND BCC!!!) , and unfortunatly, they didn't re-add some of those charecters, (I.E.: colorman and ms madd, yahoot and magicman, dr froid, miyu, sal, and masa, ECT.) plus, i didn't like it that in every MMBN game after that they re-aded the "how to battle" thingies, sure its good if they added new features, but NOT if its the same thing over again.....lol anyone agree?

Saloma and Woodman were in Rockman EXE 4 Tournament Blue Moon.

They competed in the Hawk Tournament. 3nodding

And yes, Colorman is "teh uber pwnage" as I like to say.  

Mac Smith

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 4:07 pm
Liberation missions are ok because you get to use all of the navis you soul unison with,but I like MMBN3 because in my oppinion it has the best Undernet music  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 4:11 pm
Mac Smith
Rockman EXE 6 Dennoujuu Grega. Got rid of nebula. Got rid of liberation missions. Crosses, the new Soul Unisons last for an entire battle. the ability to combine crosses with the new "Beast-Out" technique. This is one game you guys do NOT want to miss.
wa? *sniff sniff* crying crying Liberation missions is the easiest way to get Zenny.wa wa wa.....*blink blink* wait a sec they have Tenguman Exe Im over it now  

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

Dantalian_Sho

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 12:31 pm
For me its between 2 and 3, 2 was the most creative, but 3 was the darkest and Bass had a much bigger part.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 2:56 pm
MMBN2 is my fav game out of them all. its the only one that i think capcom tryed there hardest on and i thnik i has the better storyline xd  

DrakeXenoblade

Skilled Hunter

5,000 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

CT_Unlimited1

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 12:24 pm
I would have to say its between 2 and 3 for me...prolly 3 because im the best at it and have pretty much almost everyting. And oh yah i absolutley HATE 5!!!! I think the liberation missions are stupid and diviate too much from the other megamans. i love tactical games but thats just not MMBN should be since thats not what it is all about.  
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 10:13 pm
BN5 isn't that bad... Sure the missions git annoying after you ge deeper in, like the Undernet liberation and Nebula areas, but the stray just means that Capcom is just trying to be creative. And by far, 5 was the most creative on yet.  

SwordMan.EXE

omegaflash

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 4:55 pm
Jetzudan
Well, as you all probably expected, an "Which MMBN Game is the Best" thread!

Vote in the poll and post your opinion!
Also, post WHY you think that game is the best one. Or else it wont be fun.
megaman battle network 3 for me it has more suprises to me and it seems harder with quests  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 10:59 am
DotXHacker[V2]
[Sorry if this is to long and it's a rant T-T]

MMBN 1-
Awesome game. Brought a whole new way to see Megaman kick serious butt and the story grabbed you inside and you felt connected to it. [Or maybe that's just me] It still had it's kinks to work out but thats when...

MMBN 2-
This game ROCKED! Involved story and a replay value that kept you playing for hours on end. Ditched the crap [The elemental armors] and gave us the Style change and other nifty things. Internet looked WAY beutiful and it just plainly rocked. One of my favorite EVER for this game. [ALSO HAD HUB STYLE ^-^]

MMBN 3 Blue/White-
It just couldn't get better! I think 3 had the best in my taste with the new styles and the alternate versions which made it fun to get your friends to get the other version to own them ^-^ [MasterStyle P.A. anyone?] though the story then seems to get quite redundant...T-T

MMBN 4 Blue Moon/Red Sun- I think by far the worst MMBN EVER! Well okay it wasn't bad. I was hyped over the Soul Changes but ended up disliking it alot...cept NumbrSoul! ^-^; Anyway graphics were amped up and our sprites were shrunk down T-T Some things were changed but it was awesome to play just to continue MMBN series. I hated the tournaments and having to play the game 3 times to get all the souls.

MMBN 5 P/C - GREAT GAME! The new additions rock some let downs on AGAIN cutting down your folder size [Number of chips] but also some let downs for me. Darkchips rain in here as you can put them your folder EHEHEH ^-^ Librations are awesomely cool as it gives you a tactics feel. But anyway I think it picked up alot of things 4 were irritating.

^-^
I think MMBN 2,3 and 5 are the best. 1 and 4 to me just weren't that great @.@

Agreed...but then there is now MMBN 6 G/F...it made the Soul thing in 4 look like a JOKE...no chip offering...chips getting powered up...and oh did I mention that it throws a twist into it?  

Aya Azure

Distinct Hunter

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

mx10595

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 5:52 pm
BN3, partly cause it was my first, but also cause it convinced me to go back and beat 1 and 2  
Megaman Battle Network GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff