Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Pets...why are they so weird?! xD Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

100%
 100%  [ 81 ]
Total Votes : 81

sethblast

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 4:35 pm
my cat likes water if you put her in the bath full of water she will like swim laps in it XD and are dogs hate water weird isint it?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 5:31 pm
I have had MANY pets...

I had Doves that got into fights and perform like circus acts. (We ended up letting them go outside and they would come back everyday for food and stuff then eventually they never returned)

I still have 2 love birds who are like masterminds and can find almost any possible way to escape (Like once they pulled up the food door and flew out with their beaks. They knocked on my sunroom window and they were like taunting me)

Then I have this little parakeet (Creampuff heart heart ) who sits in my room and at 2:00AM he starts like singing sweatdrop . He can do magic tricks too like if you put a hat over him and lift it, he'll disappear!

I also had these 2 frogs but they jumped a 1 foot tank and escaped xd

ALLLLLLLLLLLL my pets are strange in some way.  

saNdAnGelxox

StrawBerryApple

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 6:43 pm
My cat always rubs up agianst you,like she wants to be petted, but when you try to pet her...she like, claws you.

>__>;

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 6:45 pm
My pets are fish. There are some outside of my house, and they get eaten by those cats! scream  

Etewxok

Kitty_boom

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 7:08 pm
My cat Ivory(who is a black cat) stares at nothing intently like she sees something no one else can and her eyes will move as though what she's watching is moving occasionally. So I think she sees ghosts. My other cat Ebony(he's a white cat) fools the other cats into not getting their share of treats when they do their little look out thing while eating and take turns, he'll just eat all of it and leave nothing for the other two. Ashes my kitten has a strange facsination with rain. If it's raining outside she's there because to her rain is the coolest thing ever made.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 7:49 pm
i dont know how weird it is, but my cat cannot drink water from a bowl lol, he never does. he only drinks from the dripping faucet in the bathroom lol  

The~Shadow~Dancer

Loverrr

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:54 pm
BECAUSE I LOVE MY DOG!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:02 pm
my dog's not wierd  

CheekyMonkey1414

Cocoon Master

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:42 pm
I had a bunch of frogs, and the only male one (Zach) LOVED to sing along with the vacuum cleaner. I'm not kidding. You wouldn't hear a peep out of him the rest of the day, but as soon as it was time to vacuum, BAM. xp

My cat eats... everything. She ate a battery once. I didn't find this out because she died and/or got sick, I found this out when I was cleaning out the litterbox and found that it successfully passed through her system.
She also likes to eat stickers, paper, and mashed potatoes.

I have a toad that I swear must be French, because he creeps the Hell out of me. He just sits there, all the time, and... stares at you.
Y'know how you get that feeling of being watched? Well, my mom was staying the night at our house, sleeping in a cot in my room. She woke me up in the middle of the night laughing, because she said that she woke up to that feeling. She got increasingly scared until something like forty-five minutes later, when she rolled over in bed and was faced with that damn toad, unblinkingly staring... xp

My dog (Boopala) wiggles her butt, too. She doesn't even bother wagging her tail, just shakes her arse.

Hmm... what else... Oh, my chicken eats potato chips. xd  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:14 am
If you give watermelon to my dog WITH the seeds he eats the watermelon and carefully spits out every seed. O.o Is that weird or what?
And he is scared of cats. O.O I mean, when he sees a cat he starts backing away. O.o I mean only old cats, he fights with the young ones. He really "respects the elders. (enemies)", lol.
And when someone laughs he opens his mouth and start "laughing" too. O.o

Weird...  

- P A N I C - Its Queenie

GuruLazer

Dapper Shapeshifter

10,800 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:25 am
My cat deliberately jumps up to the kitchen sink to wash herself under the tap. I think it's because she's too lazy to wash like a normal cat sweatdrop Although this isn't quite the same, she also has an extra digit on each paw that acts like an opposable thumb, so can lift food from the table and eat it in her paws. It's cute... unless it's your food she's stealing. wink  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:34 am
I've had guinea pigs for the past ten years, and they've been very interesting. My first guinea pig was smarter than the average guinea pig (i.e., not a complete dumbass), but for an herbivore she was pretty aggressive. If you got your hand too near her food or petted her in the wrong place, she would BITE you. She drew blood several times.

One of my current guinea pigs, when she's happy, has this weird habit of tossing her head three times...ALWAYS three times.  

MoonstalkerZ

4,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Healer 50
  • Conversationalist 100

Hildr

Clever Goat

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 6:38 am
<< I HAVE A CAT NAMED PIXEL, ACTUALLY, MY HUSBAND HAS A CAT NAMED PIXEL THAT LIKES TO SLEEP IN THE PRINTER.
WHEN WE CAN'T FIND HER, SHE'S IN THE PRINTER. LIKE ALL THE WAY IN IT.

AND LIGHTSWITCH, THIS IS ACTUALLY WHY SHE GOT HER NAME, LIKES TO CLIMB THE WALLS TO TURN THE LIGHT SWITCHES ON AND OFF. SHE ALSO LIKES TO CHEW ON CORDS.

LEO HAS CAT GAS. ALL THE TIME. HE CAN CLEAR A ROOM FOR FIFTEEN MINUTES OR MORE. THEN HE'LL STEAL THE TV AND THE CORNER SPOT ON THE SOFA, AND HE'LLACTUALLY SIT ON HIS BUTT, NOT JUST HIS HAUNCHES.

LULU MAXIMILLION SKITTLES, MY AUSTRALIAN SHEPARD||LAB WILL GET MOUTHFULS OF BIRDSEED AND DROP THEM ON THE KITCHEN FLOOR. THEN SHE'LL LAY ON THEM.

AND ONE OF THE FISH, HOMER, SLEEPS UPSIDE DOWN. NO, HE'S NOT DEAD, HE JUST SLEEPS UPSIDE DOWN. AND HAS FOR ABOUT SIX MONTHS. >>

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 7:06 am
I have a dog named Biskits Nethaniel Gravey, (because he looks like biscuits and gravy) and he is terrified of just about any sort of popping noise you can make wit your lips! It’s hilarious! You make it, and no mater what he is doing he will stop, looks at you, and turn and run some were to hide. Either under the table, in his crate, in another room any were. He'll come running back happily if you call him, even if he knows your just going to make the sound again.

He also doesn't really bark much. Instead he just whines, or squeaks! One time I couldn't tell if he was trying to get my attention with weird squeaks, or if he had the hiccups!

And the best part about my dog. HE GOES EMO! It’s the funniest thing I have ever seen a dog do! He’s a light colored god with black rings around his eyes, (look at my sig he should be in there) and this has happened a few times. He wanted my attention really bad, but I was busy drawing or playing video games, and he was bugging me and messing me up, so I looked at him and said “NO! Leave it!” (Leave it is the command I use to tell him to stop doing something, or to leave something alone.) So he walks over to the corner, scratches his long hair over his eyes, and turns around, holding his head low, and looked up at me from behind his hair with his dark rimed eyes! IT WAS SO EMO! It was freaking hilarious! He sat there and moped looking at me all pathetic like till I stopped laughing and gave him some love.  

P l N K D O N U T

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

kid_cullen13

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 11:03 am
Eh... my dog has like some type of hypertensia! I swear because you would see him like running really fast in a complete circles in my back yard! And he chews up everything that he can find! I once left my shoes outside overnight(bad idea) and i went to get them the next morning and they were all chewed up! He like literally murdered my shoes! scream  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff