rp Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sound Of A Girl Hatching
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 1:08 pm
"come on really you got a girl like that? i i bet she was a bicth wasn't she?" said crystal  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 1:17 pm
Wouldn't know. She was out cold. I had fun- if you know what I mean." He winked at her. "Oh, don't worry. Cute as you are, I wouldn't touch you"  

a fresh daisy girl

Araedhel
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 1:25 pm
~*~

Two faces flashed into Selene's mind. Those of a girl and a boy. Both had an aura of power around them. Both were ignoring her. oh for the love of all things vampiric HELP ME YOU ABSOLUTE MORONS!!!! OR I WILL KILL YOU...when I get out of here...if I get out of here.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 1:27 pm
~*~

Ouch. Kidnapped princess had a nasty aura.
"Aexas..."
He just barely whispered to his spirit friend. "Find the broad. QUICK."  

a fresh daisy girl

Sound Of A Girl Hatching
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 4:37 pm
LolitaOfImpendingJailTime
Wouldn't know. She was out cold. I had fun- if you know what I mean." He winked at her. "Oh, don't worry. Cute as you are, I wouldn't touch you"

"good to know" said crystal  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 4:38 pm
"coming?" said Crystal  

Sound Of A Girl Hatching
Vice Captain

Araedhel
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 5:23 pm
~*~

Selene closed her eyes and sighed in relief. It had taken them long enough but help was finally coming. Now all she had to do was wait...and sincerly hope that They didn't come back before she was rescued.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:04 pm
"And where are we going?" He lit up a tiny flame over his manicured fingers. The flames cast a creepy glow in his already bright eyes.

~*~
A spirit loomed over the girl, a dull shimmer to normal eyes and a brilliant glow to better ones.
May I be of service?  

a fresh daisy girl

Sound Of A Girl Hatching
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:14 pm
"we are going to help her" said Crystal  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:18 pm
"Umm... How... how did you know that? My connection is mainly with Aexas, unless you've got telapathy..." He blinked and stared at her while his flames sizzled out and his glasses got foggy.  

a fresh daisy girl

Sound Of A Girl Hatching
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 9:36 am
"i have many powers, and one is going to other worlds places and time, so we can go with you want other wise i will just go with out you" said crystal  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 9:40 am
"Alright, alright, I'm coming. Do you know where you're going?" He asked her quietly. She was starting to annoy him. People and their stupid powers.  

a fresh daisy girl

Araedhel
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:17 pm
~*~

Selene chuckled as she watched the two interact. She had nothing better to do for the moment.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:17 pm
"nope, but i can sense her, so we will be there but where that is i don't know" said crystal  

Sound Of A Girl Hatching
Vice Captain

Araedhel
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:49 pm
"oh dear," Selene said to herself, "I sincerely hope they're not just teleporting into the cell. That would be most unfortunate. Having all three of us stuck here would not help matters at all.  
Role-Playing Sub-forums

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff