Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Memory Lane ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ByakoAssailant

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 4:02 pm
the more kren strained himself the more attached he became to the shadows around him
as the assailant recovered from those blows

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 5:44 pm
Kren felt his body grow heavy and sweat come more easily to his face. Something was wrong, these were simple attacks. Could he reserection truly have caused this much damage to his system.
He scowled and drew his body back, trying to get distance between himself and the assailant. Something drastic needed to be done, or he knew he may die at the hands of this assailant.  

Fighter for all

ByakoAssailant

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 2:34 am
the assailant now stood behind kren smiling in a superious manner as the assimilation neared completion  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 2:47 am
Kren spun quickly, lashing out with a wild stroke of darkness. He fell backwards, making the strike go wild and missing it's target completly.  

Fighter for all

ByakoAssailant

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 12:44 pm
the assailant walked towards kren as the merging neared its completion  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 3:22 pm
He growled softly pushing his way back, his strength almost gone.  

Fighter for all

ByakoAssailant

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 6:24 pm
the assailant reached out his hand to grab hold of kren ending his pitiful struggle  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 7:10 pm
Kren laughed softly at the assailant. He shoved his hand into the assailants chest, open palmed. a burst of dark energy struck the creature.
It however didn't have much effect. Kren collapsed breathing heavily. Something grabbed at him and pulled him violently away from the assailant.
In an instant he disappeared from the odd world he was in.
((I am returning to the Grey Tower))  

Fighter for all

ByakoAssailant

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 12:46 am
the shadow flinched and faded away

((likewise))

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:52 pm
"Haru, where are you?" Tobias called over his mind. All he could see was darkness but in reality he was actually blind to all of the power that his psyche was holding back. It looked like a billion fireballs of white flame. He started to walk around in the void.

What are you doing in here? I like my quiet." The tiger said licking its wounds. It has taken the damage done by haru rthat Tobias had heled away. "Plus you need to learn to duck and dodge, I am not going to keep taking your wounds."

"I'm sorry lord Haru of the fanged winds; I will do as you say and keep my wounds to a minimum to his next fight." He said with a chuckle. "I hate not being able to read my own inner thoughts, you can't believe what I think it looks like. I've only dreamed of it."  

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 2:21 pm
((renamed))  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2