Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Gaia Battle System Arena Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply The Battle Arena Guild
╞╬╡CLASS OUTFITS╞╬╡ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jolly_Raj

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 1:30 pm
SWEET! Im an Assassin! xd

Violent and deceptive: You are an Assassin.
Score! You have a prestige class. A prestige class can only be taken after you've fulfilled certain requirements. This may mean that you're an exceptionally talented person, but it probably doesn't.
Skulking through the shadows... hunting their prey without remorse... Assassins are some of the most dangerous killers in D&D, and evil bastards to boot.
You're not necessarily evil, but you are both violent and sneaky. Chances are you aren't very honorable. Though who knows? You might have some noble goals, even if your methods tend to be... unorthodox. You might just be a Slayer of Domiel or something.

62% Combativeness, 60% Sneakiness, 38% Intellect, 33% Spirituality
ninja

Cool examples! I'll try out some too. Oh you forgot the H in Mecha Warrior. We totally need more Mecha items in shops.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heres a few class outfits.

White Mage: Female
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Summoner/Caller: Female

Shaman: Male & Female
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Thief/Rogue/Assassins: Male & Female
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:11 am
That quiz spat out Spell Sword,51% Combativeness, 40% Sneakiness, 52% Intellect, 47% Spirituality

Aggressive, but with the brains to back it up: You are a Spellsword!
Score! You have a prestige class. A prestige class can only be taken after you�ve fulfilled certain requirements. This may mean that you're an exceptionally talented person, but it probably doesn't.
Spellswords combine arcane might with combat know-how. They're much tougher than mages, like to wear armor, and can cast spells through their weapons. They're very, very, good at doing lots of damage to a single target very quickly, and while not quite as tough as most fighters, are still pretty hard to kill.
You're both smart and aggressive, which means that you're probably pretty dangerous when pissed off. You also tend to be somewhat straightforward, which is nice, and don�t have much use for spirituality or mysticism.

Here's a better quiz. On that one I came out as a Ranger/Mage with a bent toward spontaneous casting, not prepared casting like Wizards (bleg). Ranger/Bard is the closets fit for me. I don't think the writer of this quiz that said spell sword actually understands the Bard(D&D). On the linked quiz (re-taking) I'm bouncing between Human/Gnome, Ranger Primary(for sure), and Bard/Paladin(Secondary).  

Brasten
Crew

Aged Informer

Mark_Vernon

7,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 10:26 am
I'me the one and only..
n your quiz i got this:

Alignment:
Neutral Good characters believe in the power of good above all else. They will work to make the world a better place, and will do whatever is necessary to bring that about, whether it goes for or against whatever is considered 'normal'.

Race:
Half-Orcs are a cross between a human and an orc. Generally, this kind of mating does not occur willingly, so half-orcs are almost never raised by a full set of parents. They tend to be less intelligent and attractive than humans, but are generally stronger and hardier. Violence is a part of their nature, and few half-orcs manage to overcome this to follow other professions. They are generally treated with disdain by other races, if not outright hostility.

Primary Class:
Paladins are the Holy Warriors. They have been chosen by a God/dess to be their representative on Earth, and must follow the code of that deity, or risk severe penalties. They tend towards being righteous, but not generally to excess.

Secondary Class:
Rangers are the defenders of nature and the elements. They are in tune with the Earth, and work to keep it safe and healthy.
.....Earth Mage

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:53 am
My tekteks are up there! xd

But I was thinking, the Steel-plated Ninja Band, Ninja Emote Mask, and Dark Star should only be reserved for the Ninja and Thief/Rogue/Assassins Class's.

Heres three ninjas!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Jolly_Raj

whisperinmyghost

Malevolent Mage

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 1:12 pm
*Rocking the black mage* Thanks TM you should put my bro Cirala in the ninja section.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 1:25 pm
Never, since I joined, did think Gaia would ever have the items to make an Avatar that is so close to one of my earliest RP characters crying . The Bow and Quiver of the Zodiac was spot on.  

Brasten
Crew

Aged Informer

in_the_rain_dancing
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 3:30 pm
Brasten
Never, since I joined, did think Gaia would ever have the items to make an Avatar that is so close to one of my earliest RP characters crying . The Bow and Quiver of the Zodiac was spot on.
The new Zodiac MC ROCKS! blaugh

Thanks you the Quiz! I'll add it in the first post.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 5:59 pm
I took the test again Its so much better then my last one

TEST
Brilliant! You are a Wizard!
Wizards are spells-casters who study powerful arcane magic. While Wizards tend to be pretty fragile, some of those spells can pack quite a punch. Unlike Clerics, Wizards aren't as good at fixing people as they are at breaking them, so watch where you toss that fireball.
Your most distinctive trait is your intelligence. You're probably well learned and logical, if perhaps a bit fragile.

whisperinmyghost

Malevolent Mage

in_the_rain_dancing
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 12:01 am
Jolly_Raj
My tekteks are up there! xd

But I was thinking, the Steel-plated Ninja Band, Ninja Emote Mask, and Dark Star should only be reserved for the Ninja and Thief/Rogue/Assassins Class's.

Heres three ninjas!

Thanks for the ninjas! >u<

Though most items are reserved as a main focal point for certain classes, those items can still be used as a side element for other classes if its done right.

Like the Ninja Headband. I used it on the Green Mecha Warrior as a way too incorporate more metal into is outfit for that metallic look. Though the headband is for ninjas the way its being use doesn't establish him as a ninja. You see what I mean?

But yeah its obvious that some items are better for a one class more then others. Thats why I have an items list below the Outfits. Only items that are perfectly made for that class get listed there. So the items you listed well definitely be going in to the ninjas List of Items. ^.^

Sorry for the late replay, it just took a while to better conjugate what I wanted to say. And I added the "H" in Mecha. I don't know how I missed that. Just like how I missed that I added Whipser's avi under Blue Mage instead of under Black Mage.
xp  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 2:17 am
Mystic Knight:

Blue Mage:

Berserker

Gunner

Mark_Vernon

7,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100

[-_Adrien_-]

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 3:40 pm
What class would I be to you guys? xd (Wearing this outfit)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 4:25 pm
[-_Adrien_-]
What class would I be to you guys? xd (Wearing this outfit)
Insane? lol, joking. xp

I'd say a Mystic Knight.

..do I win? ninja  

Kolobos_Rayne
Crew

Generous Sex Symbol

9,850 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kolobos_Rayne
Crew

Generous Sex Symbol

9,850 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 4:33 pm
Some of my tekteks for the classes.

KNIGHT M / KNIGHT F / DARK KNIGHT M / DARK KNIGHT M
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

MYSTIC KNIGHT F / MYSTIC KNIGHT M / MYSTIC KNIGHT F
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

CHEMIST-ALCHEMIST F/CHEMIST-ALCHEMIST M/GEOMANCER M

WHITE MAGE M / RED MAGE F / BLUE MAGE M

KING OF POP BARD M / POP BARD F / ROCKER BARD M ...and yes he dose looks like Fleep (>.<)

BARBARIAN M / BEAST MASTER M

GUNNER F / ARCHER M

MIME M / MIME F
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:01 am
WoW! Great work guys! Keep'em comming! heart  

in_the_rain_dancing
Crew

Mark_Vernon

7,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:15 am
I'm the one and only..
Beast Tamer

Dark Knight

Cleric

Black Mage

Dragoon

.....Earth Mage

The Battle Arena Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces