Nandesca
Captain

Feral Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 1:26 pm
Goku and Chichi make a nice couple but Vegeta and Bulma make a more interesting couple...so I can not say which I like most.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:02 pm
I'm going to have to step out of the norm and say Gohan and Videl. They were my favorite couple from the series due to how interesting the story was behind the two. It only sucks that they didn't show more of the couple along with 18 and Krillen. But GohanxVidel is the top relationship in my book.  

Dynes 208

K_Krly

Eloquent Lunatic

8,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:02 am
Wow, so hard to choose just one!!!

I love mostly of them.
Starting with GokuxChichi: k, I always had a bit of compasion for Chichi, because Goku's always getting into troubles. But they make a beautiful couple! heart
Next, VegetaxBullma: this was a total shock to me when I found out, but then they ended up being one of my fav couples. I think Bullma is the perfect (for not saying the only) wife for Vegeta. And they look so cute together 4laugh I also love mostly of the fanart I've seen of them 3nodding
GohanxVidel: They were so cute from the begining. The high school love that becomes the love of your life. Awww! heart
Krillinx18: Ok, Krillin deffinetly deserved a good wife. The poor one wanted to find a girlfriend almost since the series started. And they story is very cute too, since that very first kiss from 18 heart

Wow, this is the first time I use so many hearts on a single post sweatdrop

People, just one thing I don't really understand: TrunksxPan??? Isn't he like 15 years older than her confused
But I would love to see him with a girlfriend. Why is Goten the only one that has dates? So unfair... crying
Maybe Marron would be a nice option 3nodding

One more thing: just curious, but.... wasn't Marron the name of that stupid girl that was kind of Krillin's first girfriend? Oh, if 18 would just find out about it... xd  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:40 am
Yeah, Marron was the dumb one who called Chichi an Old hag.  

Dynes 208

Lord Taishomaru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:49 pm
K_Krly
Wow, so hard to choose just one!!!

I love mostly of them.
Starting with GokuxChichi: k, I always had a bit of compasion for Chichi, because Goku's always getting into troubles. But they make a beautiful couple! heart
Next, VegetaxBullma: this was a total shock to me when I found out, but then they ended up being one of my fav couples. I think Bullma is the perfect (for not saying the only) wife for Vegeta. And they look so cute together 4laugh I also love mostly of the fanart I've seen of them 3nodding
GohanxVidel: They were so cute from the begining. The high school love that becomes the love of your life. Awww! heart
Krillinx18: Ok, Krillin deffinetly deserved a good wife. The poor one wanted to find a girlfriend almost since the series started. And they story is very cute too, since that very first kiss from 18 heart

Wow, this is the first time I use so many hearts on a single post sweatdrop

People, just one thing I don't really understand: TrunksxPan??? Isn't he like 15 years older than her confused
But I would love to see him with a girlfriend. Why is Goten the only one that has dates? So unfair... crying
Maybe Marron would be a nice option 3nodding

One more thing: just curious, but.... wasn't Marron the name of that stupid girl that was kind of Krillin's first girfriend? Oh, if 18 would just find out about it... xd

I forgot about that. If 18 knew that Krillin named there duaghter after his first girlfriend there might be trouble...if 18 was the normal kind of women.
I think they may have actually talked about it at one point. And 18 is a very go with the flow kind of girl, and doesnt let to many things get under her skin. She may not have minded.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:55 pm
i think vegeta an bulma bcuz it bulma is cute  

out of the way gone

6,350 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200

T38

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:58 am
I'd say Goten and Velice.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:33 am
sorry, but this kinda gets me. This choice of Marron/Trunks...um...wow....marron's like krillin's age...she was dating krillin before trunks was born!

*shudders*

Eclipse912

T38

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:28 pm
Bardock and Fasha. whee  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:53 pm
Eclipse912
sorry, but this kinda gets me. This choice of Marron/Trunks...um...wow....marron's like krillin's age...she was dating krillin before trunks was born!

*shudders*

No, that's the silly Marron. The one that's paired with Trunks is the blond Marron, Krillin's daughter. She's a few years younger than him (6 I think, not sure)  

K_Krly

Eloquent Lunatic

8,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

S0N G0TEN

4,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:50 am
I don’t think it’s much of a surprise I picked Goku and Chichi.
2) Gohan and Videl there both really awesome.
3) Bulma and Vegeta it is so funny how those two fight.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:24 pm
I am finding that I like Gohan and Videl as a couple more and more.  

Nandesca
Captain

Feral Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

lachampck42

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:28 pm
ive seen all those people as a couple.i love krillin.but im not sure about him with 18.even they were cool.but i went with GOHAN & VIDEL!!!they were cool in the Wrath of the Dragon.btw my friend heavens fist2 wont let me borrow the 1st season of dbz.wahhhhhhhhhhhh!!! crying crying crying  
The Saiyan Society

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff