Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
summer Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

yks

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:06 pm
I am going to.....

MY HOUSE xp

Am not going anywhere duh
crying  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 9:40 pm
@ ` Tifa Lockheart : you're so luckii!!! i love HK. you ever been to Ocean Park?? it's on HK Island.

@ Matyy : Beijing? that's cool. bring lots of jackets. xd
winter will be snowing. ^__^

@ Toki : hope you have fun!!  

[.Mihiko-chan.]

only-hello-kitty

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 1:20 am
Tokioka
I'm going to China for a week in august with the family. Should be cool as I've never been before. :3

And I just saw a british tv show called Paul Merton in China and it was hilarious. He went to a chinese opera house and everyone was falling asleep. xd

i was watching that too my dad wanted to watch it its okay i did find some of it interesting!

im not going anywhere in the summer but my mum wants to go back at the olimpics but it would be too crowded then and ruin the fun i think!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 1:44 am
only-hello-kitty
Tokioka
I'm going to China for a week in august with the family. Should be cool as I've never been before. :3

And I just saw a british tv show called Paul Merton in China and it was hilarious. He went to a chinese opera house and everyone was falling asleep. xd

i was watching that too my dad wanted to watch it its okay i did find some of it interesting!

im not going anywhere in the summer but my mum wants to go back at the olimpics but it would be too crowded then and ruin the fun i think!
Yeh it was pretty funny, for myself and my brother anyways. The whole attitude of paul merton really made sense to me, seeing as he's a foreigner in a strange and exotic country. It won't be quite so alien for us, but the language barrier's gonna be a b***h. >.<

I found the bit towards the end really weird, the whole camel toe task that the women had to do - it was so degrading. Damn americans trying to ruin our homeland and steal our wimmins! D<  

Tokioka

dazziOs

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:00 am

I don't know about summer...
    But I'll be going to HK and hopefully Japan in Christmas!
    Which would be summer for Australia.
    So then yes! : D

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 8:28 am
I'm going to volunteer for BJ'08 if I'm lucky.. just got the email confirming they've received my application ^__^;;

I've been to Ocean Park! <3 Loved it xD

@Tokes - When//where are you going specifically?

Niphz
Crew

[.Mihiko-chan.]

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 8:48 am
@ Niphz : Ocean Park is fun. but now i'm into more exciting rides so idk if it'll be fun the next time i go.. maybe a little. =]  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 8:56 am
I only went once so it's okay ^__^;;

The rides aren't as good at like at Alton Towers or Thorpe Park in England.. but the whole atmosphere is just really funfunfun whee

Niphz
Crew

[.Mihiko-chan.]

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 9:06 am
you live in England?? that's cool.
currently i have to live in USA... .... =|
i'll have to go to England sometime.
go to Alton Towers or Thorpe Park.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 10:50 am
I have never been to HK, I wish to go there someday. I have been to Hai Nan Dao ( 海 南 岛 ), Gui Lin ( 桂 林 ) , Xiang Shan ( 香山 ), Su Zhou ( 苏 州 ).  

Etaf Evael

only-hello-kitty

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 10:53 am
Tokioka
only-hello-kitty
Tokioka

Yeh it was pretty funny, for myself and my brother anyways. The whole attitude of paul merton really made sense to me, seeing as he's a foreigner in a strange and exotic country. It won't be quite so alien for us, but the language barrier's gonna be a b***h. >.<

I found the bit towards the end really weird, the whole camel toe task that the women had to do - it was so degrading. Damn americans trying to ruin our homeland and steal our wimmins! D<

yeah i found that really revolting at the end but i dint quite understand the last bit and i dont want to, i know it is stupid but its awarked that it is an english guy presenting this and how it is easier for him to explore the differences but is it not a little insulting???? or its just me being stupid???? xp  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 11:22 am
xu650863441
I have never been to HK, I wish to go there someday. I have been to Hai Nan Dao ( 海 南 岛 ), Gui Lin ( 桂 林 ) , Xiang Shan ( 香山 ), Su Zhou ( 苏 州 ).

hmmm i've never heard of those cities before.
are they big cities??  

[.Mihiko-chan.]

[Z]ero_chan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 11:29 am
i want to go back to HK again someday but its always about money crying (currently in uk)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 11:42 am
yes. same here. always about money!! stressed  

[.Mihiko-chan.]

[.Mihiko-chan.]

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 11:43 am
yks
I am going to.....

MY HOUSE xp

Am not going anywhere duh
crying

it's ok. =] i'm staying home too. crying  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*