Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD
Let us know a little bit about you! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 3:50 pm
Gaian Username: MemoryDragon
Nickname: Seren, Memory, anything but 'Mandy' stare
Nationality/Ethnic: Extremely white. As in the 'walk out in the sun for five seconds and burn' kind. sweatdrop I get called a vampire a lot for that reason...
Birthdate: March 2 (Chidori from Ayashi no Ceres has this birthday. Once my internet connection gets back to normal I'll try to find the site that has a bunch of anime birthdays listed)
Grade: Senior in college
Blood Type: O
Favorite Subjects: English, any language course (beyond History of a language...)
Least Favorite Subject: Math and/or P.E.
Favorite Colors: Orange and Blue
Favorite Flower: Freesia and Irises
Favorite Food: Chocolate. It is what makes life worth living.
Least Favorite Food: Anything from a cow. I don't like eating things that moo... stare
Wishes (For): To be published and to marry rich. Though the latter doesn't seem too likely at the moment...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 4:18 pm
Gaian Username: -Mikanne-
Nickname (just so we know what to refer to you by): Mikki-chan//Risa-chan
Nationality/Ethnic: Filipino
Birthdate: 9.24.88
Grade: Highschool senior this September!
Favorite Subjects: (in order from really like to just like) English, Art, History
Least Favorite Subject: Science (any Science subject is evil!), Math
Favorite Colors: Shades of blue, purple, and red
Favorite Flower: Belladonna Lillies
Favorite Food: Tapioca Milk Tea! (okay...it's not a food but it's good!)
Least Favorite Food: Raw onions =_=;;
Wishes (For): to actually go to Japan, play piano like a pro, and find a perfect boyfriend (<~this will never happen XDD!)  

Mikanne

Yonaki

Lady Lunatic

17,850 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 5:19 pm
Gaian Username: Yonaki
Nickname (just so we know what to refer to you by): Um, Yo-chan or Tsuki or whatever you want to come up with yourself, I guess. I really don't care.
Nationality/Ethnic: Vietnamese
Birthdate: 12.09.91
Grade: 8th this school year.
Favorite Subjects: History, math
Least Favorite Subject: Science
Favorite Colors: Silver, black, blue, & red
Favorite Flower: Forget-me-not
Favorite Food: Seafood
Least Favorite Food: Anything with mushrooms.
Wishes (For): A puppy.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 6:29 pm
Is this where we start singing that song from The King and I?

o/' Getting to know you, getting to know all about you...  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 6:46 pm
MemoryDragon

OMGAWD I actually know that song!! xd  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 7:27 pm
Leri
OMGAWD I actually know that song!! xd

I aim to please. cool  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

Rosalyrica

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 7:46 pm
MemoryDragon

Yeah! And then we could start dancing and...um...okay, maybe not. sweatdrop

Hey, isn't Maron's birthday near mine (I thought I read somewhere that it was May 20-something)?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 8:08 pm
Aisu-Kitsune

Hey, isn't Maron's birthday near mine (I thought I read somewhere that it was May 20-something)?

May 30, the day Joan D'arc was killed.  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

Karren Hilary.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 8:11 pm
Gaian Username: Karren Hilary.
Nickname (just so we know what to refer to you by): Ren, Re, Ri, May-Ri...Anything that comes up into a person's mind I guess..
Nationality/Ethnic: Native Canadian...
Birthdate: July 12, 1992
Grade: 8 going to 9...maybe.
Blood Type: Don't know o.O
Favorite Subjects: All
Least Favorite Subject: Um...Math? Though I like it...a little
Favorite Colors: Red, Black, Blue
Favorite Flower: Daisy
Favorite Food: Potato Salad with Miracle Whip...mmm..
Least Favorite Food: Anything spicy, mushrooms, onions
Wishes (For): Um...WORLD PEACE AND FOR ANIMAL CRUELTY TO STOP! Ahem...yeah...

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 8:12 pm
MemoryDragon
Aisu-Kitsune

May 30, the day Joan D'arc was killed.

Ohhh that's right. Well, it's close. Just 3 days off then.  

Rosalyrica

Dapper Dabbler

Mikanne

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 8:39 pm
Edit on my Nicknames section xd ...Forgot to add in the ridiculous ones...
"Queen Elizabeth" (my friend in 5th grade called me that when she heard my dad calling me "Elizabeth"), "Lizard" (not only is it my brother's girlfriend's nickname for my brother...it was also a name given to me by some guys in 9th grade), "Piggy" (my favorite character in Saiyuki is Hakkai--and Hakkai's a pig in the Chinese legend of Saiyuki...therefore, my friend of whom I call "monkey" calls me "Piggy"), "Kyon-Kyon" (my adorable little sister calls me this--and that's what she gets for reading Fruits Basket WAAAY too much), "Aoi-chan" (only one of my friends calls me this--inside joke sweatdrop ), "Yuki-chan" (one of my old AIM screenames was Yuki Shirahime and that's how my DA friend, named "Yuuki-chan" *laugh*, came up with that nickname), "Tomo-chan" (my DA username is TomokoKawase--and again, this was given to me by Yuuki-chan), and finally "Moko" (derrived from "Tomoko"...again, from DA--this time by, Lilithia biggrin she's a gaian here yo!)

...Yes, I have tons of nicknames x_x;  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:27 pm
-Mikanne-
"Queen Elizabeth" (my friend in 5th grade called me that when she heard my dad calling me "Elizabeth"), "Lizard" (not only is it my brother's girlfriend's nickname for my brother...it was also a name given to me by some guys in 9th grade), "Piggy" (my favorite character in Saiyuki is Hakkai--and Hakkai's a pig in the Chinese legend of Saiyuki...therefore, my friend of whom I call "monkey" calls me "Piggy"), "Kyon-Kyon" (my adorable little sister calls me this--and that's what she gets for reading Fruits Basket WAAAY too much), "Aoi-chan" (only one of my friends calls me this--inside joke sweatdrop ), "Yuki-chan" (one of my old AIM screenames was Yuki Shirahime and that's how my DA friend, named "Yuuki-chan" *laugh*, came up with that nickname), "Tomo-chan" (my DA username is TomokoKawase--and again, this was given to me by Yuuki-chan), and finally "Moko" (derrived from "Tomoko"...again, from DA--this time by, Lilithia biggrin she's a gaian here yo!)

Wow you do have a lot of nicknames. sweatdrop

Since you put yours, I feel like listing a few of mine (because I put only one).
Aisu - already listed, from my username obviously
Lady Mia/LM/Lady Mia-chan - from my message board
Ice/Ice-chan - from my username on DA + a few other message boards
Catde Dahlin - my pen name on fictionpress and ff.net  

Rosalyrica

Dapper Dabbler

Ramtasma

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 9:55 pm
Gaian Username: kawaii_Yoko_Neko_Chan
Nickname (just so we know what to refer to you by): Nikki (i don't care)
Nationality/Ethnic: American,but in Peru they consider me ALL Peruvian
Birthdate: December 22nd, 1991
Grade: 8th now o_o
Blood Type: don't know,even though my mom is a nurse XD
Favorite Subjects: art,writing,reading
Least Favorite Subject: math -_-
Favorite Colors: red,black,and blue
Favorite Flower: blue rose
Favorite Food: I like it all!
Least Favorite Food: except squid...that stuff is nasty >Wishes (For): to become a successful author/saxophone player!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 10:04 pm
Hm... other nicknames I've had... Star Dragonsong, Star Dracundid, Seren, Seren Draigcwndid (those four a very closely related for a reason...), Mihoshi Kioku, Minakitty, Princess (I get called this a lot by the guys I dance with... stare ), Manda (which I tolerate much more than another nickname I could mention), and finally Belle (yup, from Beauty and the Beast. My old social studies teacher used to call me that because I used to come in reading oblivious to the world around me. Wouldn't even notice when she started class. sweatdrop ).  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

Ramtasma

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 10:06 pm
-Mikanne-

Hey you aren't the only one! xd My mom calls me my sisters names like Mika and Roxi and one time she called me my brothers name Karl! eek Even though he's a guy.....I never got it....also some of my friends call me neko-chan,yoko,Meroko-chan-from Full Moon,cat...and I almost forgot baka! whee My mom also called me Nicolina at one time... eek oh god....and my personal non-favorite......Niceraqua! What am I a country?! xp Night owl and also called cat-called by my father because I sleep in the day and stay up most of the night o.o!I can't even think of them all right now,but when i do I will make sure to post them..XD  
OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff