Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
If you could change anything on Gaia, what would it be? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Like gaia the way it is?
  Yea
  Nope
View Results

- illegal waffle -

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 4:02 pm
I would give everyone a very cool Jesus's Set, and ofcourse its including a beard 8D

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 5:08 pm
More games and more gold! ^_^

I would also like a bank to keep my gold in that would, of course, collect interest!  

Aquarian Mage

5,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

bakavip

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 5:14 pm
I would like banks and donation contests to be allowed again. Those policy changes were just horrible.

I would also like the admins to actually respond to hacking reports, etc. in a timely fashion (my friend has been waiting 4 months for a response to her hacking report).  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 5:20 pm
Banks with interest (or even without!). I feel so nervous just carrying gold around...this comes from years of playing Neopets and having that thing come and steal my np ^^

More games to get gold with would be nice too ^_^  

SetsuntaMew

Black Cherry Blossoms

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 5:22 pm
hmmm.... the report button on towns D< ITS TO OVERLY MISS USED!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 5:31 pm
i would put more games  

FHSWaterpolo_player_5FHS

Ah! My Goddess

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 5:40 pm
I'd like to see a built in banking system, I never used the 'banks' that existed but once they made announcements on how they werent leagal anymore for user ran ones. I think having a built in bank system similar to Neopets would make things for all of a lot easier, it would also help us save gold.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 5:41 pm
I would change the quests. They aren't very fun. I'd like more problem solving quests that actually take time to think things out instead of just click, and refresh and wait for something to happen. It's a waste. I want them to be challenging, but not challenging because they are boring to get through.  

Lauz

GreenLungsToking

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 6:57 pm
id make it so you could have as many friends and comments as you want  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 7:13 pm
Frozen Memories
I would stop the insane inflation..... it wasn't this way when I first started.
i love you, that is a great idea  

The~Shadow~Dancer

marshjazz

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 8:11 pm
I wouldn't stop the inflation, that is how I make my profit. Nor would I give out more gold (that is just stupid, all more gold means is that prices go up) Although the inflation is getting ridiculous. I miss the times when donation items started out a 5k. They didn't put you so far behind. Which is actually ironic because more players on the site means more people should be buying the donation items, meaning that prices should have gone down, not up.

Getting rid of the idiots. Have a IQ limit or a maditory education thing. That might actually stop some of the scamming. I mean if your dumb enough to give someone your password, you don't deserve to have the gold. They have notices up all over the place "DO NOT GOVE YOUR PASSWORD OUT TO ANYONE" and honestly do you actually think th3 m0dS t@lk lIk3 Th!s?

I did however like the putting all the old '03 inactive accounts items up for sale and clearing them up off the server. It would save room on the server, so it might save them from buying another server or something plus those usernames could be used again. The only problem is that would make those items less rare so there price would go down, which would be good for us but bad for those tring to make a profit off of them.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 9:08 am
i would change some of the prices on some stuff. 3nodding  

f r a g i l e_heartxx

xoxoBleedinRoseBudxoxo

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 9:31 am
I would change the prices of some certain items. Like the Nitemare Scarf, Nitemare Parasol (I don't get it. How come the Angelic Parasol is more cheaper than the Nitemare Parasol?? It's ludicrous!!)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 9:51 am
:::Even though I poured my soul into everything I do:::

Shades of colors. I mean seriously, it is just about impossible to get a matching avatar with yellow, red, orange or green.
D<

:::It's seems that four times out of three, it's not good enough for you:::

Hildr

Clever Goat

Enasni

Toothsome Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 10:15 am
Uchiha Kiba85
I would change the inflation

Definately.

Aside from that, I dunno, maybe allow banned accounts to distribute their items? Because that adds to inflation too. D:< There are a lot of good, rare items locked away in banned or inactive accounts.

[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff