Submit

Chuyuki

Sweetest Shapeshifter

9,500 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Confectioner’s Sweetest Confession 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 10:59 am
Hello My name is Anime Cat. I love all of the works mostly Vampire Knight. I fell in love with Meru Puri during my freshman year of college. I became an instant fan ever since.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:36 pm
welcome Anime Cat and Saikii! hope you like it here ^_^  

XChaoticEternityX

meruperi

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:20 am
domokun smile Hi. I don't know if this still really applies to me since I have been a member of this guild for an unknown amount of time. ( I really don't remember ^^") Um, as you can tell, I like Meru Puri alot.. though at first I didn't really remember how to spell it right off. I made this cahracter right after I read Meru Puri. smile I am 17 years old about to go off to college in the fall. Um. My favorite character would have to be Lei. smile Um. I can't really remember anything else that I want to say.

Note: The fact that I used capitalization here in my introduction is not usually how I type. So, I apologize in advance. domokun  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 7:48 pm
Saikii
Hello. I`ll try and be a little more active (Of course I`m in more than ten guilds so keeping up with things can be a challenge.) I`m 20 and am currently majoring in computer graphics and design.

I first read Meru Puri during my freshman year in college. One of the girls in the dorms let me borrow her manga. Meru Puri had to be one of the neatest manga I`ve ever read. I really enjoyed it. I tend to favor shojo for the most part, so I`m also a fan of Ouran High School Host Club and Aisheruze Baby. I like to read, write, and draw, but I`ve been at a bit of a slow since summer started. Nothing`s really changing around here at the moment.(which I want it to, but so far nothing yet) I can`t wait to get back on campus. More stuff happens in Nashville and there`s definately more to do.

I am currently working on reading Skip Beat.( another favorite of mine)

hiya!! 3nodding yes... try to be more active indeed
oo... i love computer graphics and design blaugh
shojo is my fave and we have things in common btw 4laugh
I LOVE SKIP BEAT!! its one of my faves whee  

animemangafan4
Crew

honeymilkuma

Dapper Dabbler

5,700 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:59 am
whee konnichiwa, i'm moonlt3_miko, and i just joined the guild ...rite now! pleasure to meet u all =^.^=
bout me: i am addicted to mangas, sweets, anime, and cute stuff...i think hello kitty brainwashed me =_='

♥i love love love meru puri [completed the series!] and vampire knight!♥

♥ Matsuri Hino's artwork and mangas ♥

heart  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 11:38 am
HI moonlt3_miko!!!!
whee
welcome!!!!
any questions come talk to me!
ooooorrr
just talk to me!!
whee whee

iTAY X3
Crew

lilmints4life

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:36 pm
hey to all
my name is Estella...or so i call myself.
i am 14 years old
i LOVE matsuri hino~~her books are awesome. i have to admit, i really admire her art..and that's one of the main things that attracted me to her books. :] both vampire knight and merupuri are high on my favorites list!! i hope to one day aspire to be a great manga-ka like matsuri hino..and my other fave, ai yazawa heart

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:59 pm
omg! we have new member!! whee
anyways...

HIYA EVERYONE!! nice to meet all of you. 3nodding im animemangafan4 and if you have any questions, u can ask me or any of the fellow crew member (including the important captian of course 4laugh ) well, enjoy your stay here at the guild and have fun!! mrgreen  

animemangafan4
Crew

chibiluv-er

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 1:41 pm
hi everyone!
i'm chibi.
Vampire Knight is an AMAZING manga. I haven't read Meru Puri, but i heard it's good. I love Matsuri Hino's work ><  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:45 pm
mrgreen hello!!! my name is Andromeda3173! i'm so glad that now i am able to talk to ppl about Vampire Knight and Meru Puri... xp my friends don't really like her works so... yeah... ^^ thanx again! i'm happy to be here...  

Andromeda3173

Mystical Neko

10,800 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

animemangafan4
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 9:16 pm
Andromeda3173
mrgreen hello!!! my name is Andromeda3173! i'm so glad that now i am able to talk to ppl about Vampire Knight and Meru Puri... xp my friends don't really like her works so... yeah... ^^ thanx again! i'm happy to be here...

hiya!! welcome to the guild! if you would, would you plz registar in the Cross Academy forum? we are opening registration for it and not a lot of people notice that. thanks! blaugh  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 5:07 am
Hello Everyone
I'm really late with this but this my first speak in the guild even though I have been in it for a while and couldn't get to it or Gaia for that matter. I'm on now so... Hi biggrin

A freshman reader of the series.

18 years of age

Lovable and smexy lol just kiddin but I'am nice 3nodding

Stormy Snuggles

3,450 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Team Edward 100

bloodyrose20

Aged Bloodsucker

6,250 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 6:52 pm
Well I dont really know where to start but hey my name is jewel. I am 18 as my profile says and just like my profile says if you want to know anything about me just ask. Oh before I forget vampire knight is one of the best mangas around! xd  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 7:25 pm

Hi! I'm mizuharamitzu...
mizu_chin for short...
wink
I'm 16 and I love
romance and shoujo manga...
3nodding
My favorite mangaka is
Hino Matsuri-sensei!
(ummm... guess don't need to say that...)
sweatdrop
I'm currently in love with VK...
heart
Yup, my signature is a link to my club...
blaugh
I also love Meru Puri...
Discovered it after reading
Toraware no Minoue which left
me hanging...
sweatdrop
I also love WANTED...
Esp. Captain Scars!!!
xd
Kyaaaaa!!!
Ummm... Sorry for
posting such a long post...
Just getting excited for finally
being accepted here!
whee

mizu_chin

animemangafan4
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 7:31 pm
mizuharamitzu

Hi! I'm mizuharamitzu...
mizu_chin for short...
wink
I'm 16 and I love
romance and shoujo manga...
3nodding
My favorite mangaka is
Hino Matsuri-sensei!
(ummm... guess don't need to say that...)
sweatdrop
I'm currently in love with VK...
heart
Yup, my signature is a link to my club...
blaugh
I also love Meru Puri...
Discovered it after reading
Toraware no Minoue which left
me hanging...
sweatdrop
I also love WANTED...
Esp. Captain Scars!!!
xd
Kyaaaaa!!!
Ummm... Sorry for
posting such a long post...
Just getting excited for finally
being accepted here!
whee

Hiya~! Welcome to the guild! Please feel free to browse around and post. We recently are having the case of unactive members so if you can, come and chat here once in a while >w<

Ooooo~ I love romance and shoujo manga!! It's the best genre eva~ (in my opinion).
I also love VK, Meru Puri, WANTED, and Toraware no Minoue~!! But... they dont have all the chapters out yet for Toraware no Minoue soo I'm still waiting!!! ^o^

Oh yea~ if you sent in the request some time ago.. sorry for the late acceptance!  
Matsuri Hino Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff