Fruits Basket Roleplay. ;D Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 8:48 pm
"Mrow...Imma kitty. I hate water..." Shizuko said with a semi-serious face.

Tohru looked worriedly from Kyo to Shizuko to the window. "M-maybe we should leave. Maybe we can beat the rain home!"

"Yes...that should make these two stop complaining about a little harmless water....."Hanajima agreed.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 8:52 pm
"Yeah. . sure." Kyo replied, turning back to the window.

Uo nodded. "I'm sure we can, It doesn't look like the clouds are moving very fast."

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 12:37 pm
"Okay. Let's get going, then!" Shizuko grabbed her bag and motioned for the others to follow her. "Homeward Bound!"

"Y-yes! Homeward Bound!" Tohru joined her as she gathered her things.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 2:56 pm
Following suit, Uo picked up a single text book and waited. "Yeah, let's get out of here."

With a single nod, Kyo turned and made his way to the door.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 5:57 pm
Shizuko was already half-way out the door. "C'mon! Let's go!"

Tohru hurried to catch up to her. "Shizuko-san! Wait!"

(Make Kiyoshi do summat...I must put my evil plan into work....)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:11 pm
(Summat~? ;3 Oooh. . EVIL?!)

Kiyoshi walked along quietly, watching the sky as he went. In view, he could see the high school. . The name escaped him, as he watched students pass. This was were the other Sohma's went. Right? Lucky.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 3:32 pm
"AH! Fresh air!" Shizuko said happily as she ran out of the school. She spun around to face the building and Tohru and the others following, still walking.

"Shizuko-san! Watch out! You're about to-!" Sadly, Torhu's warning was too late.

Shizuko fell backwards, onto someone standing behind her. A guy someone. 'Crap!' She braced herself for the worst possible circumstances ever for transforming. However, she was surprised when no poof occured.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 4:05 pm
(( How graceful! xD ))

The boy fell back hard after running into something, whatever it was he hadn't noticed. "Ah. ." He cringed staring down at the ground.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 4:14 pm
((XDDD))

Shizuko got up. "Ohmigod! I'm so sorry!" She turned and helped the guy up. 'Who is he that I didn't transform?!'

Tohru arrived right after that. "Are you two okay?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 4:26 pm
In a daze, Kiyoshi nodded looking at the people around him. "I'm fine, thank you." Dusting off his school clothes he turned to the one who knocked him over. 'She's. . .'  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 4:29 pm
"Hope you don't mind my asking but...are you a Sohma?" Shizuko looked this person in the eye. 'Maybe...just maybe...there's someone else like me...an outsider....'

"Sohma...?" Tohru looked confused for a second. 'Oh! That would explain why Shizuko-san didn't transform!'  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 4:35 pm
He stared at her for a long moment, If she didn't transform, and he didn't either. . She's a Sohma too. . He nodded slowly. "Kiyoshi Sohma." He half bowed. "I take it, you must be also?"

"Wait so, he's a Sohma too?" Kyo glanced from him, to the others.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 4:40 pm
Shizuko smiled. "Well, that explains alot. I'm Shizuko Sohma. White tiger. You?" She knew it. He had to be cursed as well.

Tohru smiled as well. "Oh! So you're...yeah!" She remembered that Uo and Hana were there, so she couldn't exactly speak freely.

Hanajima was quiet. "You have the same inhuman waves as the other Sohmas...."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 4:48 pm
"Albino. . .snake." He answered quietly. Kiyoshi gave a startled look in Hana's dirrection. "I er. . Nice to meet you all."  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 4:54 pm
Shizuko laughed. "Yeah, red head over there, he's one of us. This here's Tohru. She knows... Yeah the blond is Uotani. She's cool, but doesn't know. The creepy one is Hanajima. She kinda sorta can guess...yeah, her circumstances are weird..."

"Nice to meet you, Kiyoshi-san!"  
All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces