Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Occult Research Society

Back to Guilds

A guild devoted to the study of the occult, in all its forms. 

Tags: Magick, Psionics, Supernatural, Paranormal, Occult 

Reply The Café (General Chat)
Psi Moves Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Isewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 11:12 am
right..  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 11:24 am
K, I found it. so sending energy there to activate it? that would be tricky  

Isewolf

TheClockWorkMan

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:07 am
Keep in mind that that was just conjecture, not a final statement of fact. everything is theory until someone puts it into practice, I could be wrong about what the guy is trying to do. Only the anatomy of the above statement is factual.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 11:32 pm
actully this is my one of my main fields of study i know several combats moves you might like but it will cost ya cause if i am gonna tell ya them i can going to teach you how to use them properly. PM me and will will settle a price ~.^  

Alistair_Faust

Saeiane Kveldulfr

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:18 pm
In theory I would imagine so. Though the line between psionic and astral/physical manipulation is a bit blurry for me.

I once experimented with sensing and activating "pleasure" spots on the body (for instance, a person who enjoys their shoulder being touched.), with energy. Sort of like running a wave over a sand castle, except instead of melting, it hits the nerves. Creating a sort of "ghost sensation". I used this in a situation or two involving and ex, and wound up with very positive results.

Directly manipulating the mind is another aspect, and one I've dabbled in mildly. Though using these techniques for "battle" is... Well not recommended, better one learn martial arts (And maybe incorporate it into their craft, I do. whee It's very fun.)

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:41 am
I know how to channel energy through the body, but nothing to the degree of unleashing a force capable of effecting something greater distance then my swung fist. So yeah basically nothing at all v_v  

Justus D Spencer

Dangerous Capitalist

4,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Brandisher 100

PrometheanSet

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:33 pm
Cade The Imperfect
I know how to channel energy through the body, but nothing to the degree of unleashing a force capable of effecting something greater distance then my swung fist. So yeah basically nothing at all v_v
Start by practicing some qigong.

-Qigong is the Chinese energywork that lead to the legends of martial artists who can punch out a candle's flame from 20 feet away with their Qi.

-I basically took a guy's warmup routine for Yang-style Taijijuan and used it like a Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram. The LBRP and the like always felt too hokey for me to pull them off, so I made my own. This method gets even better with a reiki attunement (especially from the Usui lineage) or separate practice with psionics.

If you want something with martial applications, Yang Style (aka "Large Circle") Taijijuan is a great place to start, but will focus more on internal energy work, while other styles of Taijijuan get a bit more of what people think of when they think of martial arts. The 24 & 48 postures of Tai Chi is based mostly on Yang Style, but those teachers don't retain as much of the expertise.

But really? My most useful practice pulling from psionics is making servitors directly with the energy rather than sigils. Find that in the Chaos magic thread.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:41 pm
Mitsh
There was an... "interesting discussion" over on the MPRILC a while ago regarding DBZ-esque moves, which you can see here. Other than that, I'm out. I'm no psion. X3

I do have a friend who's considering a means to psychicly increase activity (don't ask me specifics, he researched it, not me XD) in the limbic system, causing someone to feel incredibly afraid for no apparent reason. That's the only thing I can think of, moves-wise.
once i almost made my self very afraid and i could feel a difference in my brain.  

Ask Jappleack

Greedy Consumer

Taigamma

Shadowy Paladin

8,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:23 am
If Qigong is the secret to DBZ-like abilities, I'm in. Cause DBZ is my childhood, being able to do what they do is a dream come true. xd  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:39 pm
Ledon Kester
If Qigong is the secret to DBZ-like abilities, I'm in. Cause DBZ is my childhood, being able to do what they do is a dream come true. xd

I'm not sure if Qigong will allow you to fly or Kamehameha, but it might be the closest real-world equivalent. I've had great success with the techniques, especially when combined with Robert Bruce's system of energy work.  

Obscurus

Otherworldly Foe

18,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Big Tipper 100

Taigamma

Shadowy Paladin

8,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 6:06 pm
Obscurus
Ledon Kester

I'm not sure if Qigong will allow you to fly or Kamehameha, but it might be the closest real-world equivalent. I've had great success with the techniques, especially when combined with Robert Bruce's system of energy work.
Well maybe not flying but perhaps jumping extremely high and a small chi blast instead of a full fledged Kamehameha Wave.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:37 pm
Ledon Kester
id have more ridiculous goals than that XD, like that plus biokinesis to be immortal and change my body and dna and all sorts of stuff so i could be closest one can be to immortality then i would learn as much stuff as i want change the world for the better or die trying XD and teach, and if i change the world for the better and become immortal id really just be learning and teaching. thats basically part of my highest dream lol  

Ask Jappleack

Greedy Consumer

Taigamma

Shadowy Paladin

8,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:26 pm
Eccentric Kei
Ledon Kester
id have more ridiculous goals than that XD, like that plus biokinesis to be immortal and change my body and dna and all sorts of stuff so i could be closest one can be to immortality then i would learn as much stuff as i want change the world for the better or die trying XD and teach, and if i change the world for the better and become immortal id really just be learning and teaching. thats basically part of my highest dream lol
If you achieve that dream, please raise me from the dead. XD  
The Café (General Chat)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces