Am I going coocoo Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DarkLurker12
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 11:56 am
I gues you girls have to sell your body.Joking!Joking!But maybe more will join if we got some hot girls.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 4:31 pm
DarkLurker12
I gues you girls have to sell your body.Joking!Joking!But maybe more will join if we got some hot girls.
Whats that suppose to mean stressed  

xBeefxTacox

garbage bread

Dapper Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 5:21 pm
Seriously! I am not just eye-candy!!! stressed I'm a person too... crying  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 9:37 pm
Whoa!Girls are soooooooooooooooooooooooooo emotional.  

DarkLurker12
Captain

JigokuShoujosRevenge

14,440 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • First Fall 15
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 7:13 am
thats cause u called them ugly and hookers. thats not emotional that angry enough to hurt you. Here's your death : DarkLurker12, In the Library, With a Candle Stick. xp .Replying to this will cause more anger.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 11:14 am
JigokuShoujosRevenge
thats cause u called them ugly and hookers. thats not emotional that angry enough to hurt you. Here's your death : DarkLurker12, In the Library, With a Candle Stick. xp .Replying to this will cause more anger.
I was joking about the hooker part...........................unless you really are a hooker(which I doubt).And I didn't call anyone ugly.  

DarkLurker12
Captain

brok3ndreams

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 4:23 am
hum... always the same ppl who r posting confused and most of them r girls ...  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 6:17 am
I have no hope left blaugh arrow rofl arrow xd arrow biggrin arrow smile arrow 3nodding arrow lol arrow confused arrow cry arrow gonk arrow crying ..  

DarkLurker12
Captain

Amaya Ai

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 6:26 am
Eh, there is little hope, if that makes you feel better xp  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 6:30 am
No it doesn't.I am going to bath in my own tears crying .Now I feel better for some reson xd .Group hug xd !Joking,no group hugs.  

DarkLurker12
Captain

Sound Of A Girl Hatching
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 6:32 am
have you nvited any guy?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 6:35 am
ladymoonflower
have you nvited any guy?
No,not once.......................................................................OF CORSE I HAVE!I made a forum in chatterbox and no one seemed to care and some of the boys that did join don't even get on.I invited some today but they might not join either gonk .  

DarkLurker12
Captain

Amaya Ai

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 6:40 am
DarkLurker12
ladymoonflower
have you nvited any guy?
No,not once.......................................................................OF CORSE I HAVE!I made a forum in chatterbox and no one seemed to care and some of the boys that did join don't even get on.I invited some today but they might not join either gonk .
see...there's little hope! ^_^v  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 6:42 am
Amaya Ai
DarkLurker12
ladymoonflower
have you nvited any guy?
I don'tike pity scream .  

DarkLurker12
Captain

Amaya Ai

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 9:28 am
DarkLurker12
Amaya Ai
DarkLurker12
ladymoonflower
have you nvited any guy?
I don'tike pity scream .
im not pitying you >.> im just giving you....umm....comfort! yeah yeah! 3nodding  
The Legend of Zelda and Japenese Anime

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff