Welcome to Gaia! ::

The renaissance galaxy

Back to Guilds

Tags: Renaissance, Galaxy, Anime, Boy-love, Interests 

Reply 83. Dead threads
Who is your favorite legend of Zelda character Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

superferretlover

Rainbow Genius

3,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:37 pm
1 Ezlo
2 The Minish Cap (GBA)
3 No, but I love one of his comments in the second dungeon (Cave of Flames?) He's also sort of a funny character.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:01 pm
Very interesting.

Now, for you ibot, which Link and which game are you referring to?  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

Beautiful_Vengence

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:19 pm
i like alot of them  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:56 pm
Be specific, please. "A lot of them" is not a character on the legend of Zelda.  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

Caim Lionheart

Ruthless Knight

11,250 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:25 am
My favorite characters are Shadow Link, he appeared in the Legend Of Zelda Ocarina Of Time
And my other favorite would have to be Fierce Deity Link from Majora's Mask.

the stories are awesome as they are so i would'nt make any new stories about them....

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:26 pm
Hmm, well, if I could make a story about the Legend of Zelda, I would have Zelda dethroned after her "Twilight" incident. The Goddesses would see that she is unfit to being a wise woman, so therefore, she loses the symbol to have the triforce of wisdom entrusted to her. Instead, the Zoras are granted the right to that piece of the Triforce and like Princess Ruto vowed in ocarina of time, she has her wedding with Link.

A grand wedding it would be too. Link is thus changed from a forest dweller to a sea dweller and similar to the Phantom of the Hourglass and Windwaker, it will be a Nautical - like adventure for Link.

He will have to learn what it takes to being a Zora fish now and while that goes on, Ganondorf takes this opportunity to summon his water minons once again to try and wash out Hyrule, which in the end, Hyrule does end up under water and we get to actually see how Windwaker came to be and how the Kingdom of Hyrule was underwater and why the "Hero of Time" never showed.

It would be the predecessor to Windwaker, but after Twilight Princess, thus forming an actual time line between the games.  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

KTS

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:21 pm
ummm Link from the Wind Waker is my favorite character. Say what you will about the other Link's they don't use boxes and barrels to hide from enemies.

Also in the OOT they are two endings because MM which is supposed to be after OOT in one timeline Ganon is defeated, and everyone lives they're life the same way. The WW's beginning sequence actually reference the Hero of Time(Link).

Now they is only one way which I can explain this but Link time traveled back to the past in MM to defeat MM and save Termina and Hyrule a dozen times. In WW Ganon came back and basically took over Hyrule.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:40 pm
Thus the Hyrulean Great Flood occurred. The irony with that is in another Galaxy, one known as Enthera, another Great War was taking place.

It is the one found in this guild in the "Enthera" subforum.

Basically what happened there, is there was this human ruler and he was fully against mythological creatures such as elves, gnomes, dwarves, demons... any creature that was written down in legend this human ruler hated. Heh, I bet if Link ever showed his green hat there during those days, Link would have a real fight on his hands. Worse than Ganondorf I tell ya.

Ganon was bad news, but at least that pig could be stopped. The human ruler was a lot tougher for the Guardians of Enthera had to pull out all the stops.

As a result of that, two more villains of equal and greater strength appeared. The first of which was known as the Tree of Darkness. This tree was responsible for all of the evil in Enthera and even to this day, the Tree of Darkness survives. It is weakened, but it still lives.

Every now and then something comes up and it is responsible. But hey, every world needs some violence in it, otherwise it wouldn't be interesting.

Anyway, personally, I loved Windwaker for it was the easiest damned Legend of Zelda game I ever played. Once I passed it without losing one life!

Its successor was Phantom of the Hourglass. Hyrule was still flooded, but the Ghost Ship needed to be taken care of. Yep, it was the very ship those fish were talking about.

In Windwaker, I am sure you thought that that ship was incredibly pathetic and that the fish were a bunch of cowards. Well, the ship gets its vengence.

I am sure since the successor to the Phantom of the hourglass is Spirit Tracks, it took years and years to actually defeat that thing.

By the time it was over, that Link settled in a place called Aboda Village and then likely mated with "Tetra". For the very beginning of Spirit tracks shows Niko as an old man.

If you remember in Windwaker, Niko was that brat who called Link his "Swabbie". Man Niko always gave me a good laugh. He still does in Spirit tracks.  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

KTS

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:48 pm
empress dee
Thus the Hyrulean Great Flood occurred. The irony with that is in another Galaxy, one known as Enthera, another Great War was taking place.

It is the one found in this guild in the "Enthera" subforum.

Basically what happened there, is there was this human ruler and he was fully against mythological creatures such as elves, gnomes, dwarves, demons... any creature that was written down in legend this human ruler hated. Heh, I bet if Link ever showed his green hat there during those days, Link would have a real fight on his hands. Worse than Ganondorf I tell ya.

Ganon was bad news, but at least that pig could be stopped. The human ruler was a lot tougher for the Guardians of Enthera had to pull out all the stops.

As a result of that, two more villains of equal and greater strength appeared. The first of which was known as the Tree of Darkness. This tree was responsible for all of the evil in Enthera and even to this day, the Tree of Darkness survives. It is weakened, but it still lives.

Every now and then something comes up and it is responsible. But hey, every world needs some violence in it, otherwise it wouldn't be interesting.

Anyway, personally, I loved Windwaker for it was the easiest damned Legend of Zelda game I ever played. Once I passed it without losing one life!

Its successor was Phantom of the Hourglass. Hyrule was still flooded, but the Ghost Ship needed to be taken care of. Yep, it was the very ship those fish were talking about.

In Windwaker, I am sure you thought that that ship was incredibly pathetic and that the fish were a bunch of cowards. Well, the ship gets its vengence.

I am sure since the successor to the Phantom of the hourglass is Spirit Tracks, it took years and years to actually defeat that thing.

By the time it was over, that Link settled in a place called Aboda Village and then likely mated with "Tetra". For the very beginning of Spirit tracks shows Niko as an old man.

If you remember in Windwaker, Niko was that brat who called Link his "Swabbie". Man Niko always gave me a good laugh. He still does in Spirit tracks.
Also the fact that Link is Solid Snake in the Wind waker makes it all the better.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:07 am
I loved the fact that in Wind Waker they actually had some brand new races. Like... they had the Rito, which I still say make the best postmen.

And then they changed the appearances of the Kokiri children.

You know then that Wind waker succeeds Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask from it. For... if you recall in Ocarina of Time when the very ending was where a tiny Deku tree seed had been planted...obviously, by the time Windwaker started, then that seed was fully grown.

I feel that both Majora's Mask and Twilight Princess were in between games.

Majora's mask definitely succeeded Ocarina of Time, and the basic story of that went... after the adventure of the Ocarina of Time was over, and Link wanted to grow up without the usage of the Ocarina, he decided to try and give the Ocarina back to Zelda before saying he had to pass through Termina to look for an "Invaluable friend". That friend must have been the Happy Mask Salesman.

The time that Link arrived there, it was coincidentally the time of the Festival.

I think that if we really tried to piece all of the "Legends" together, we would get a full history book and what game actually fit where.

Already I know of three that are consecutive based on main characters in it.

Wind Waker - Phantom of the Hourglass (Revenge of the Ghost Ship) - Spirit tracks.

Possible before Windwaker game, and the information you gave then the order would go something like this:

Ocarina of Time - Majora's Mask - Twilight Princess - Windwaker - Phantom of the Hourglass (Revenge of the Ghost ship) - Spirit tracks.

What can I say, I have been following the main "legend" despite any finishes made to any of the games.  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

KTS

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:21 am
empress dee
I loved the fact that in Wind Waker they actually had some brand new races. Like... they had the Rito, which I still say make the best postmen.

And then they changed the appearances of the Kokiri children.

You know then that Wind waker succeeds Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask from it. For... if you recall in Ocarina of Time when the very ending was where a tiny Deku tree seed had been planted...obviously, by the time Windwaker started, then that seed was fully grown.

I feel that both Majora's Mask and Twilight Princess were in between games.

Majora's mask definitely succeeded Ocarina of Time, and the basic story of that went... after the adventure of the Ocarina of Time was over, and Link wanted to grow up without the usage of the Ocarina, he decided to try and give the Ocarina back to Zelda before saying he had to pass through Termina to look for an "Invaluable friend". That friend must have been the Happy Mask Salesman.

The time that Link arrived there, it was coincidentally the time of the Festival.

I think that if we really tried to piece all of the "Legends" together, we would get a full history book and what game actually fit where.

Already I know of three that are consecutive based on main characters in it.

Wind Waker - Phantom of the Hourglass (Revenge of the Ghost Ship) - Spirit tracks.

Possible before Windwaker game, and the information you gave then the order would go something like this:

Ocarina of Time - Majora's Mask - Twilight Princess - Windwaker - Phantom of the Hourglass (Revenge of the Ghost ship) - Spirit tracks.

What can I say, I have been following the main "legend" despite any finishes made to any of the games.
What it does look like with Spirit Tracks and PH in there.

There's a game before OOT
Then OOT, then the split timeline starts(because link doesn't exist in one time line)
WW(is the one without Link) and the one with Link is MM
PH(the one without Link) then ALTTP(with Link)/FS(must happen here too)
ST(the one without Link) then LA(with Link)
LOZ(With Link)
LOZ2(with Link)

I dunno where the LOZ GBC game fit in but my guess is they fit in with the Link one.

It's confusing I know.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:43 pm
Please do NOT ABBREVIATE!!!! I said this before and I will say it again. This is your second warning. Use chat-speak one more time and you are gone KTS.

I did not understand a word you said because you used Chat speak so much.

You wonder why the guild is so dead? Its because nobody listens to their captain!

Yeah, nobody listens to me. And I think I am being fair when I am talking about NO CHAT SPEAK.

Chat speak creates misunderstandings and confusion. I warned you of this in the Pokemon thread, and now I am warning you a second time.  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:06 am
empress dee
Please do NOT ABBREVIATE!!!! I said this before and I will say it again. This is your second warning. Use chat-speak one more time and you are gone KTS.

I did not understand a word you said because you used Chat speak so much.

You wonder why the guild is so dead? Its because nobody listens to their captain!

Yeah, nobody listens to me. And I think I am being fair when I am talking about NO CHAT SPEAK.

Chat speak creates misunderstandings and confusion. I warned you of this in the Pokemon thread, and now I am warning you a second time.

I know this is an old post... and yes I agree... but I have a question...
What does KTS mean... >__>

Oh, and my favorite Legend of Zelda character was probably Tetra from Windwaker.
I like how she was better than Zelda, Spoiler alert>
But still Zelda XD

I also like how Another Spoiler...>
Not Link sort of becomes the Hero Of Time after a while, even though he wasn't at first.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:20 am
I really do not know what KTS stood for. That was just her username. We could come up with many "troll" names for that, but that would break Gaia rules.

I do agree with your point that Tetra was better than Zelda until she revealed that she was Zelda near the end.

Personally, I loved Midna in Twilight Princess. Best sidekick ever! I sort of wanted to see a sequel to that where Zant might get his revenge now that Ganondorf is gone for good and perhaps Zant somehow steals the power that was originally granted to Ganon.

And this time...Link brings along his son and wife along for the adventure. Sort of "stealing" the idea from Sonic Heroes and combining a unique Legend of Zelda storyline, we see just how the lineage passes on.

Zelda too has a daughter and a husband. It would sort of be a prequel to Windwaker and just how Hyrule became Hylantis. Tee hee hee.

Zelda and Link are not married in the game, which might be a disappointment for some. All in all it would be pretty neat, I think.  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

83. Dead threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out