PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 2:27 pm
FoxFire315
I'm not alone! smile

Nope! ^__^  

a fresh daisy girl

DarkLurker12
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 2:55 pm
You should definitely ask an adult about this.Rather listen to teenagers or adults.Especially your parents.They will help.And dang,why are we talking about sex.Can't we talk about something like pudding.Hey,what is your favorite food.Mine is lobster.They are so juicy!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 2:57 pm
lobster? in a sex form, that is a little werid, lol if you don't want to post in this forum you don't have to 4laugh  

Sound Of A Girl Hatching
Vice Captain

Treekee

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 7:59 am
DarkLurker12
You should definitely ask an adult about this.Rather listen to teenagers or adults.Especially your parents.They will help.And dang,why are we talking about sex.Can't we talk about something like pudding.Hey,what is your favorite food.Mine is lobster.They are so juicy!

if you want to talk about pudding lobster, make your own thread. this is about sex and virginity...unless it is sex with a lobstar and the pudding is the lubricate...^^  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:08 am
treekee
DarkLurker12

if you want to talk about pudding lobster, make your own thread. this is about sex and virginity...unless it is sex with a lobstar and the pudding is the lubricate...^^

lol  

Sound Of A Girl Hatching
Vice Captain

a fresh daisy girl

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 1:46 pm
ladymoonflower
treekee
DarkLurker12

lol

That would be unpleasant. D:  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 2:00 pm
That is going to leave a mark whee .Wouldn't want to see that first thing in the morning.  

DarkLurker12
Captain

garbage bread

Dapper Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 5:23 pm
...What have I just walked into? I was part of this conversation at one point in time... but now we're talking about pudding and lobsters... Hm... Okaaaaaaaay.... gonk  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 9:24 pm
Whoa.Your right.Howw did we turn sex into pudding and lobsters????????????????????  

DarkLurker12
Captain

JigokuShoujosRevenge

14,440 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • First Fall 15
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 7:18 am
DarkLurker12

I like chocolate cake.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 11:11 am
JigokuShoujosRevenge
DarkLurker12

I like chocolate cake.
It tastes soooooooooooooo good.Has anyone in here ever had brownie soup.How do you make it?Easy,makes some brownies but don't cook it all the way.It is like a hot brownie soup that makes your taste buds dance!  

DarkLurker12
Captain

a fresh daisy girl

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 9:06 pm
I bet sex would taste good too. =D  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 5:39 am
right back to the subject. one, whats brownie soup, and two, is it a good lubricate? 3nodding hehehe  

Treekee

Sound Of A Girl Hatching
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 12:14 pm
DarkLurker12
Whoa.Your right.Howw did we turn sex into pudding and lobsters????????????????????

your the one that brought it up  
The Legend of Zelda and Japenese Anime

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces