Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:48 pm
Amaya Ai
DarkLurker12
Amaya Ai
FoxFire315
Amaya Ai
FoxFire315
Aw, it's easy... Like falling off a log... I wish it wasn't so....

Another one of my injuries... My brother headbutted me under the chin, and I nearly lost part of my tongue... eek I didn't get stitches, for whatever the reason... xd ...but there was blood EVERYWHERE... gonk
lucky stiches really hurt in the mouth
no really! it's really hard for me! i don't get bad injuries...well maybe if i tried stabbing myself....>.>

Don't go emo on us!!!
oh no no no....i quit that (if you know what that means) months ago. it wasn't worth hurting yourself for xp
Are you emo?
for god sake...i hate answering that question...you don't know how many people has asked me that and made fun of me cuz i do look emo
Just wondering.You looked pretty emo in your picture too(just saying).  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:57 pm
LOOK IF SHE SAYS SHES NOT EMO, THEN SHES NOT EMO.  

Treekee

Sound Of A Girl Hatching
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 8:46 pm
god can we please stop taking about emo?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 7:41 am
ladymoonflower
sure thing 3nodding  

Amaya Ai

Sound Of A Girl Hatching
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 9:17 am
Amaya Ai
ladymoonflower
sure thing 3nodding

thanks i have to deal with that enough in real life  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 9:33 am
ALRIGHT. BACK ON TOPIC. ONCE ME AND MY FOUR BROTHERS (NOW I ONLEE HAVE ONE) WERE HAVING A BIKE RACE AND IN THE END WE ALL CRASHED INTO EACHOTHER. CHAR RAN OVER SAM, WHO WAS ON TOP OF ME, AND I WAS A FEW INCHES FROM WILL'S HEAD, AND BEN WAS UNDER WILL. SO WE DECIDED NOT TO DO THAT ANYMORE CUZ SAM HAD A CHEST PROBLEM AFTER THAT AND BEN HAD A SCAR, ANC CHAR WAS SCRAPED ON THE KNEE, BUT WERE ALL OKAY NOW. IT WAS LIKE 5 YEARS AGO ANYWAY.  

Treekee

garbage bread

Dapper Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 7:23 pm
I can't even RIDE a bike... xd ...without falling off repeatedly.

One time, my brother and I were riding/steering our own wagon, and we took it straight into a thorn bush... We had to get help to get out of it... That hurts...

(Sorry I brought up the whole E-word conversation... I was joking, anyway... sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 8:40 pm
I can ride a bike with no hands

(Sorry for pissing everyone off about the emo thing.I was joking too............except the picture.I am going to shut up now.)  

DarkLurker12
Captain

Treekee

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 5:12 am
ALRIGHT...SPEAKING OF UNCONTROLLABLE VEHICLES, I HAVE A FUNNY STORY THAT IVE TOLD ALOT OF PPL. 3nodding

OKAY, MY MOM USED TO HAVE THIS BF NAMED STEVE AND HE HAD A FRIEND AND ME AND MY BROTHER WERE FRIENDS WITH STEVE'S FRIEND'S 2 SONS. (CLAYTON AND CHRIS) GET THAT? ALRIGHT, SO THEY HAVE A GOLF-CART xd I LOVE GOLFCARTS. SO IN THE BACK OF THEIR RANCH THEY HAVE A SERIED OF ROADS AND STUFF TO DRIVE ON WITH THE GOLFCART (IN THEIR OWN PROPERTY) AND THEY LET ME DRIVE ONCE. ONCE. SO CLAYTON IS SQUISHED IN THE MIDDLE OF ME AND MY BROTHER, AND IM FLOORING IT, AND THEY THINK ITS SO AWSOME, ANS THEN CHAR HAD THE NERVE TO STAND UP AND HAND ONTO THE SIDE OF THE CAR, AND THEN I MADE A SHARP TURN THAT ALMOST TIPPED OVER THE CAR. MY BROTHER WENT FLYING! SO HES LAYING THERE ON THE DIRT ROAD, AND ME AND CLAYTON ARE LAUGHING OUR ASSES OFF, AND I KEPT DRIVING, BUT THEN HE SAID WE SHOULD GO GET HIM SO I TURNED AROUND AND GOT HIM. HE SURVIVED, WITH A FEW SCRAPES. I WOULDNT BE SUPRISED IF HE BROKE SOMETHING. HEHEHEE

I CANT WAIT TO START DRIVING. xp  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 1:16 pm
oh speaking of bikes..now i remember an injury i had! 4laugh i was riding my bike, racing my friend through the streets and then i landed face first...and i had my face scraped along the road!! 4laugh
good times...... 3nodding

(about that conversation....i wasn't pissed off or anything..i just didn't like bring it up sweatdrop )  

Amaya Ai

DarkLurker12
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:27 pm
Sweet cool .  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:13 am
I HAVENT BROKEN A SINGLE BONE OR FRACTURED ANYTHING. ARENT YOU PROUD? xp HAVE YALL?  

Treekee

DarkLurker12
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 12:09 pm
treekee
I HAVENT BROKEN A SINGLE BONE OR FRACTURED ANYTHING. ARENT YOU PROUD? xp HAVE YALL?
Me either.I didn't even ever get stitches.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 7:52 am
LOL THAT IS EASY I FELL DOWN 3 FLIGHTS OF STAIR I T WAS FUN AND PAINFULL I BROKE MY LEG crying  

Selkie Driftwood

Treekee

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 11:57 am
LOLLO- 3? eek WOW I CANT EVEN DO THAT. 3nodding IVE GOT LOTS OF SCARS FROM SCRATCHED-OPEN ANT BITES.  
The Legend of Zelda and Japenese Anime

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff