Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Disease of Life (NEED MORE FEMALES TO JOIN!!!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Male or Female?
  Male
  Female
  Um.....What if you're Neither?
View Results

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 5:17 pm
July 1st, 2157 - 10:29 PM
---------------------------------
I'm on another one of my covert-ops missions. This time, the council wants me to find special plans that the females have. In order to do that I must infiltrate their main base undetected. I reach the base and find that it is heavily gaurded. I take out a few of the gaurds by hitting them in the head with rubber bullets. They're out cold. The'll be fine, but they'll have some nasty bumps when they wake up. I retreive my bullets and scale that side of the building. As I reach the roof I spot a few cameras. I get out my scrambler and turn it on. Then I set it on the ledge. Now the cameras should be displaying one continuous feed. I quickly run past them and jump into the vent without making a sound. I begin crawling around until, after about an hour, I reach my destination. There are people in the room talking. I can't hear what they're talking about though. I get out another scrambler and turn it on and set it down. The cameras in the room are now just showing the two females and all the lights gou out. I take off the grate on the vent and repel down into the room. I knock them both out by chopping into the back of their necks. I walk over to the main computer and hack in. It takes me a few minutes, but I finally find what the council wanted. I begin copying the data to my P.D.A. and while that is going on I decide to look around the room. I look at the walls. I grunt in disgust as I see that they are pink. Even in their main base of operations the femalse use the color. It disgusts me. I see a painting of their leader and stare at it for a few seconds. Then I hear my P.D.A. beep telling me that it's done. I go back the way I came, returning everything to the way it was. I return to our side of the wall and head home for the night.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 6:36 pm
July 1st, 2157 - 9:30 PM

I groan annoyingly hearing my fellow clone calling me to wake up for work in the workshop for weapons mainly in use for our troops. Personally I don't like working with my fellow clones. They're too...well....feminine....well I'm female and same with everyone else in my society. "ZENIO! GET UP!" I groan again. "I heard you!" I slowly come out of my bed and then looked towards my clock. Man I hate mornings.

Taking a quick shower which is connected to my room next to my very tiny closet. I don't keep much clothes like the rest of the girls do. Oh yeah, I live in a house with two others, who are clones as well; Tammy and Carmen. We all live in one house, with three bedrooms, plus guest room. Tammy and Carmen share a room and you can just guess from there. The kitchen guest bathroom, and laundry room was downstairs. All bed rooms and computer/work rooms were upstairs.

Anyways, I finished the shower and just put on what I usually wore. Just my tank and sweat shirt. I re-wear my jeans for a week then go on to the next pair. It makes laundry easier. "ZENIO!!!" Oh right my job. "Coming!!!" I ran down seeing both Tammy and Carmen both eating. Tammy was really good at cooking, that why she works in a five star restraunt downtown. "It's about time...." Carmen looked at me annoyed. "Sorry." I replied an sat down. Tammy gave me my usual eggs over toast. I'm pretty plain, plus I'm a bit of a carbohydrate addict. So I ate then later on Carmen and I have to go and get going. It;s going to be a long day.  

Alchemy Puppet

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 6:42 pm
July 1st, 2157 - 8:02 am
----------------------------

I look up at the sky and wonder why is all of this happening to us. I watched as the sun rise. I begin to wonder if i should hunt down the other people who are around and spy on them to find out what is going on to get some answers. I wait and think about this then i look up at the sky and got up.

"No better time to find out other than the present i guess"

I jump down from the building structure i was sitting and sleeping on and looked around.

"where to look first?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 7:39 pm
((Ok...let's all go at a NORMAL time...))

The next day.... 8:05

Jim:

Wow....yesterday went by pretty fast. I got up, took a shower, got dressed, and left without a word. I looked around to find everyone in line. I pleasently (sarcasm) joined them in line. We were all in alphabetical order by number. I was clone number 262. With myself still a bit tired, I was in between 263 and 264.
"259, 260, 261, 260............2....." Cheakers said fading out.
I rased my hand and moved over. "I'm here."
He put his pen up above his ear and gfave me a look. "Slackin' off again boy?"
"Now if I was slacking, I wouldn't be here in line. I would most likely have my a** in bed still......sir."
"A smart a**, huh?" he replied with a grunt.
"What do ya think I'd be like without it?" I replied.
With a squint in his eyes, he grabbed his pen a carried on. "By lucky that Lord Thedeus knows you well boy."
While he walked away I flipped him off while a few laughed. He turned back while everyone was silent. He turned back and began to steam.
That was Cheakers for ya. We call him Cheakers since he likes to check everyone off and I guess he's really good at the actually game Cheakers. But other than that, that was the morning. When he gave the sign to leave, I head to Sleep. When I entered it was a clean, empty white room. You could only see walls and no ceiling. Although on the outside the roof is at normal size. It's surprising that the Council created this room since it's so well done. The floor was made of tile and there were a sertain number. The was a certain tile that was very different though. I walked itfront of that one. I pulled out my weapon and lifted it up fron underneath. There was a teleporter. I stepped on it. The cool part was during the big flash of light, the tile appeared back where it's meant to go.
I appeared in the center of a dark room with only 4 visable figures around me. They were all in cloaks of Red and sitting in thrones. A symbol was on their hoods with them over their faces. They all greeted me with a nod while I nodded back. I looked foward to see Lord Thedeus ahead of me.
He was dressed in a black cloak instead with blood red designs on it. He was the eldest out of everyone. "Ah, Jimbo! Good to see you..."
I bowed before him, "You wished to see me?"
"Yes boy, I have another mission for you...."  

FallenLight262

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 8:34 pm
FallenLight262

Jim:

Wow....yesterday went by pretty fast. I got up, took a shower, got dressed, and left without a word. I looked around to find everyone in line. I pleasently (sarcasm) joined them in line. We were all in alphabetical order by number. I was clone number 262. With myself still a bit tired, I was in between 263 and 264.
"Now if I was slacking, I wouldn't be here in line. I would most likely have my a** in bed still......sir."
With a squint in his eyes, he grabbed his pen a carried on. "By lucky that Lord Thedeus knows you well boy."
While he walked away I flipped him off while a few laughed. He turned back while everyone was silent. He turned back and began to steam.
That was Cheakers for ya. We call him Cheakers since he likes to check everyone off and I guess he's really good at the actually game Cheakers. But other than that, that was the morning. When he gave the sign to leave, I head to Sleep. When I entered it was a clean, empty white room. You could only see walls and no ceiling. Although on the outside the roof is at normal size. It's surprising that the Council created this room since it's so well done. The floor was made of tile and there were a sertain number. The was a certain tile that was very different though. I walked itfront of that one. I pulled out my weapon and lifted it up fron underneath. There was a teleporter. I stepped on it. The cool part was during the big flash of light, the tile appeared back where it's meant to go.
I appeared in the center of a dark room with only 4 visable figures around me. They were all in cloaks of Red and sitting in thrones. A symbol was on their hoods with them over their faces. They all greeted me with a nod while I nodded back. I looked foward to see Lord Thedeus ahead of me.
He was dressed in a black cloak instead with blood red designs on it. He was the eldest out of everyone. "Ah, Jimbo! Good to see you..."
((ummmm normal time? what is normal time?))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 7:15 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262

Jim:

July 2nd, 2157 8:05 am  

FallenLight262

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 7:47 am
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262

Jim:

July 2nd, 2157 8:05 am

July 2nd, 2157 8:05am

Rikku looked up at the sky."Wow.....its all ready been a day?"Rikku yawned sat down under a tree and looked at the leaves."So far i havent been able to figure anything out........"Rikku sighs."Well, this sucks so far.....i hope i find out soon what happened.."Rikku slowly closed her eyes and yawned once more."....before.....something happen....and i dont......know what or how to do something.....like before....when.......i ran away from all the others......."

Rikku stoped talking and fell asleep, on the ground, against the bottom of the tree while the wind started to blow softly.

((ok ok just making sure))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 11:18 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

Rikku looked up at the sky."Wow.....its all ready been a day?"Rikku yawned sat down under a tree and looked at the leaves."So far i havent been able to figure anything out........"Rikku sighs."Well, this sucks so far.....i hope i find out soon what happened.."Rikku slowly closed her eyes and yawned once more."....before.....something happen....and i dont......know what or how to do something.....like before....when.......i ran away from all the others......."

Rikku stoped talking and fell asleep, on the ground, against the bottom of the tree while the wind started to blow softly.
July 2nd, 2157 8:07 AM
I decide to sneak over to the girls side to think. I head up to the top of a tree. As much as I hate to say it, it's very relaxing over here. I look down from the tree and I see a girl sleeping. I don't know why, but I can't stop looking at her. Just to be safe, I climb higher into the tree and out of sight.  

Carrot-Copper

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 11:22 am
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

I decide to sneak over to the girls side to think. I head up to the top of a tree. As much as I hate to say it, it's very relaxing over here. I look down from the tree and I see a girl sleeping. I don't know why, but I can't stop looking at her. Just to be safe, I climb higher into the tree and out of sight.

July 2nd 8:15am
------------------------

I awaken and slow get up. I been to stretch and peaceful yanws."i guess now i have to go over to the boys side." I was bit worried on what would happen if i got cuaght. I sit back down and look up at the leaves and think about my next move.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 11:30 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

------------------------

I awaken and slow get up. I been to stretch and peaceful yanws."i guess now i have to go over to the boys side." I was bit worried on what would happen if i got cuaght. I sit back down and look up at the leaves and think about my next move.
July 2nd 8:15 AM
------------------------
I lookd down and see that she is awake and looking right up into the tree. "Did she see me?" I think to myself. I hope not. If she acknowledges me, I'll have to make a run for it. Although I feel worried, I still can't stop looking at her. I don't know why.  

Carrot-Copper

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 11:49 am
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

------------------------

------------------------
I lookd down and see that she is awake and looking right up into the tree. "Did she see me?" I think to myself. I hope not. If she acknowledges me, I'll have to make a run for it. Although I feel worried, I still can't stop looking at her. I don't know why.

July 2nd 8:16am
---------------------

I look up at the leaves and i could tell someone was there but i didnt care and i thought maybe this guy can help me anwser my questions. I slowly get up and I jump up and land behind you and grab you and cover you mouth and i hold you tightly"Your going to anwser my questions"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 11:49 am
((BTW, you don't need to keep on putting the date and time over each post you make. sweatdrop That was just to make sure you all know the time spam of all of this.))  

FallenLight262

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 11:52 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

------------------------

------------------------

---------------------

I look up at the leaves and i could tell someone was there but i didnt care and i thought maybe this guy can help me anwser my questions. I slowly get up and I jump up and land behind you and grab you and cover you mouth and i hold you tightly"Your going to anwser my questions"
I calmly nod in agreement.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 11:58 am
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

------------------------

------------------------

---------------------

I calmly nod in agreement.
"Do you know why the sexes separated?"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 1:28 pm
july 2nd something o'clock

billy walked out of an old building into the sunshine he squinted from the bright light his mind was raging with even more knowledge before he despised the war he wanted peace he never went on any secret missions or worked thedeus he and his teacher a man with more knowledge then anyone else in this godforsaken place they call a city he knew more about the past then almost all of the other men and not thedeus lies the real truth what really happened that one day 150 years ago and how the city has been falling apart ever since  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff