Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Treekee

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:23 pm
I WISH MY 5LIFE WAS MORE AWSOME  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:29 pm
treekee
I WISH MY 5LIFE WAS MORE AWSOME
My life is Bored cental.I don't even have a life.  

DarkLurker12
Captain

Treekee

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:45 pm
I SLEEP ALOT- THATS HOW I LIKE TO PASS TIME. BUT I CAN NEVER SLEEP FOR 12 HOURS STRAIGHT.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:46 pm
We posted alot in this guild.  

DarkLurker12
Captain

Sound Of A Girl Hatching
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 9:22 am
i think my life is spiraling down ward into a balck.......wait thats not my life that the emo song,lol. anyway life is preety good  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 9:27 am
LOLLO EMO SONGS ARE AWSOME. AND WHY IS YOUR LIFE PRETTY GOOD?  

Treekee

Sound Of A Girl Hatching
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 10:38 am
not emo songs... the emo song... umm lets see, my life is pretty good cuz my cosplay looks great, i have a boyfriend, i got a little puppy, i an on libary bored( more fun then it sound it is for the teen section and it is like a miny anime meet up) i have good friends(but one is moving crying ) my avi just got the top i wanted. i got a babysitting job(easy money)
and i order the cutest top off of asianjam.com  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 10:50 am
SWEET! I NEED TO ORDER A POKEMON DOLL FOR MY FRIENDS' BIRTHDAY BEFORE FRIDAY crying I SO FORGOT ABOUT HER BIRTHDAY... sweatdrop  

Treekee

LCL Milkshake

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 10:57 am
Pokemon? Where? xD  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 10:59 am
MY FRIEND BAILEY LOVES POKEMON AND HER BIRTHDAY IS COMMING UP SO TONIGHT IM GOING TO LOOK FOR A CHARMANDER OR CHARIZARD DOLL AND ORDER IT AND THEN WHEN I GET IT IM GOING TO WRAP IT AND IM GONNA GO TO HER BIRTHDAY APRTY AND GIVE IT TO HER- I HOPE SHELL LIKE IT, AFTER ALL, SHE LOVES CHARMANDER AND CHARIZARD.  

Treekee

xBeefxTacox

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:24 pm
I get to see Tegan and Sara (band) live so I'm verging on hysterically happy and way past freakishly obsessive xd I'm gonna have to restrain from jumping on stage and slobbering all over them rofl I don't think Emy (Sara's girlfriend and the only girl I know cool enough to dress up as a lumberjack with a mustache User Image) would like that to much whee  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 8:42 pm
Oh great.Everyone has a life except me.Your making me feel bad.  

DarkLurker12
Captain

xBeefxTacox

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 9:06 pm
DarkLurker12
Don't feel bad, my life consists of fantasizing about girls in rock bands and there lumberjack girlfriends xd ... biggrin ... smile ... confused ... neutral ... sad ... cry ... crying ... gonk THATS REALLY DEPRESSING!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 4:54 am
LOLLO THE SMILEYS. HAHAAAA. MOUSTACHE. I HAVE AMOUSTACHE. I TRY TO SHAVE IT OFF, BUT IT WONT COME OFF!!! HEHE THATS PARTLY WHY IM SO UGLY. I THINK THATS ALSO WHY MY BF WONT KISS ME. WHO LIKES TO WASTE TIME AND SLEEP? xd  

Treekee

DarkLurker12
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:51 pm
tatu_anime
DarkLurker12
Don't feel bad, my life consists of fantasizing about girls in rock bands and there lumberjack girlfriends xd ... biggrin ... smile ... confused ... neutral ... sad ... cry ... crying ... gonk THATS REALLY DEPRESSING!
Me too sweatdrop ................  
The Legend of Zelda and Japenese Anime

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces