Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Atheists United

Back to Guilds

A safe and friendly place for Atheists to be themselves. 

Tags: Atheism, Theology, Philosophy, Science, Logic 

Reply The Main Discussion Place
Christian Exodus Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ProjectOmicron88

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 9:14 am
Semper Fiasco
ProjectOmicron88
What I find funny about this whole thing is the fact that they'll have a nation roughly the size of Rhode Island to themselves, but that means they'll all be gathering for enemies of Christianity to launch an attack on them without involving the United States.

What I want to know is what they're gonna call this new nation.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if they called it Zion. Or Disneyland Plus Jesus.

The whole situation is indeed odd, because it sounds to me an awful lot like an alarm for Manifest Destiny to begin again.

Just be glad we're not dealing with Catholics here. If that were the case, then SC would be overflowing in a couple of generations.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Somewhat obligatory.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 3:04 pm
ProjectOmicron88
Semper Fiasco
ProjectOmicron88
What I find funny about this whole thing is the fact that they'll have a nation roughly the size of Rhode Island to themselves, but that means they'll all be gathering for enemies of Christianity to launch an attack on them without involving the United States.

What I want to know is what they're gonna call this new nation.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if they called it Zion. Or Disneyland Plus Jesus.

The whole situation is indeed odd, because it sounds to me an awful lot like an alarm for Manifest Destiny to begin again.

Just be glad we're not dealing with Catholics here. If that were the case, then SC would be overflowing in a couple of generations.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Somewhat obligatory.

Dare I say that I now officially love you in an entirely heterosexual way?

Every sperm is sacred... and such. Which makes me wonder if God has ever had a holy boner. Forget the holy hand grenade... I'm talking about the holy AIDS grenade.  

Six Billion of Spades

Familiar Phantom

Theophrastus

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 4:36 pm
Well he did pork a maiden about 2,000 years ago, if some are to be believed. He porked her sweetly.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 5:45 pm
Theophrastus
Well he did pork a maiden about 2,000 years ago, if some are to be believed. He porked her sweetly.

That's why God never vacations on earth anymore. He got some girl pregnant a couple thousand years ago and they haven't stopped talking about it.  

ProjectOmicron88

The Main Discussion Place

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces