Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Sims 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Great place to share/show your creations and meet other TS2 fans! 

Tags: Sims2, Simulation, Maxis, Electronic Arts, Social Bunny 

Reply Main Forum
How many Sims can you handle? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Psychadelic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:56 pm
4 gonk I have never liked to control many sims at the same time.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 4:03 pm
3 or 4 is the max that I like to do. Because if there are two adults and only one works, one can take care of the baby and still have time to take care of themselves. I find it difficult to have a family more than 4 because then someone is always unhappy.

But if I space the kids out enough then I am able to have about 6, if there is a teen that can help with the little ones.

Once I had a lady have 3 kids and then her hubbie cheated on her so she kicked his butt to the curb and went back to work. It was hard taking care of all 3 people (baby, toddler, child).

Then another time I had a family that had twins and wanted another child. They had enough to buy a crib and such so I thought it would be okay so right after she had the babies, she got pregnant again. And then she had another set of twins. Oh that was hard.  

Blythe the Mass Debater

candy!x0x0

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:17 pm
the biggest my house has ever been was about 8 it went ok it kept me interested in the game, and not bored lol. my average amount is about 5 i like big families more of a challenge lol  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:04 am
4-5 is my limit. when i have more, its not good. this includes pets.  

Hellomom593

hiTurtlle

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:32 am
I have played 7 before, not incuding pets, and that's too complicated. I like 4 or 5  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:09 pm
3-4 in one lot at the moment.
Last time I played I had at least 7 in one lot, and it was very difficult to control. My computer was lagging.  

Kiua_theforgotten

Blessed Elder

8,000 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cats vs Dogs 100

iFae

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:24 am
i say about 6adults and 2 teens  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:39 pm
i like to have 4 or 5 people but i played with 2 adults and 6 babies and im never doing that again  

specialturtle101

fairy105

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:36 pm
Eight.
Most of my Sims look after themselves,
And usually one or two pets.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 5:44 am
I guess I can take any 8 sims. in my broke family together (with everyone who died) 10 sims who I most have seen being in every stage sooo.....yeah. the only thing i can't handle is 7 toddlers and a mother. i tried it once, it was HORRIBLE!  

Cute Gold Female Star

Jessicakarli

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 7:45 am
I can handle a lot.

But not without the kaching cheat.

Otherwise, I usually don't have enough to buy things to keep them happy, and my children don't study from being in bad moods, and they get taken away, which sends the parents crazy...

eek  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 5:55 pm
probably 4 maybe 5 if two are teens  

nerdyninja

litl_mama1971

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 9:19 pm
I like to mainly stick to four or less. I would never like a family of eight. I think I've done it before but yuck. It's a big pain.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 12:37 pm
I can handle 8, but its a pain. I've only had 8 sims in the same house once though. It was first two sims who got married, then had three girls (not triplets), then had another kid - a boy. Then one of the three daugthers moved out and the parents had triplets - boys. It was toddlers everywhere for a while XD.  

tamenak

Zee Shadowfox

Familiar Explorer

6,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 12:54 pm
I can handle 8, but they usually all turn out miserable. In college, I can only handle 3 Sims before it gets too hectic.

Anyway, I usually start out with one couple and go on from there. These days, sometimes I start out with 3 roommates so if they need to get jobs I can send 2 of them to work and keep the third one at home as amusement mrgreen  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff