Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
[Aman Sinaya wins] Aman Sinaya vs Rekai Tori Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aman Sinaya

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 6:22 pm
Replenish: +3 chakra
Reaction: None
Action: Chiyute No Jutsu: Karui (+3 HP)

Aman watches Sukai peck at the barrier containing Rekai. She waves at Sukai smiling. "That was a good move Sukai! Well done!" She then makes a few hand seals and utters, "Chiyute no Jutsu: Karui." (-4 chakra) She places her hands over her bruises to heal them. (+3 HP)

She knows the barrier wont hold out long so she stretches he muscles a bit, then readies for Rekai's return. "Here goes," she mutters to herself, knowing there'll be a lot more of those spinning kicks.

2 rounds down for Kakuri Shouheki no Jutsu. Rekai Tori is released from the barrier in his next turn.

HP: 17
Stamina: 16
Chakra: 11
Body: 3
Mind: 3

The thought bubble suits you! blaugh And yeah, at least you know now why I forget. Remembering post styles and editing posts just don't mix well. xd And yeah.... I forgot my post style again........  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:41 am
Replenish:- 3 stamina (can't replenish 2), 3 chakra (can't replenish)
Reaction:- none
Action:- none

Sukai stopped her attempt to claw open the barrier, realising it was doing nothig to help, and decided to just wait out the jutsu. She started preening her feathers to keep her occupied (and clean! xd ).

HP:- 15
Stamina:- 11
Chakra:- 14
Body:- 3
Mind:- 3

(((So true, it's hard to remeber to do one without forgeting the other rofl )))  

Kulac Akios

Kulac Akios

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:48 am
Replenish:- 4 stamina (can't replenish), 3 chakra (can't replenish 2)
Action:- more sitting

Rekai opened his eyes. He saw Aman using a healing jutsu and Sukai above him, preening, but nothing more. As he returned his gaze back to Aman to observe her actions while he was trapped he could have sworn he saw the barrier wall flicker slightly more transparent.
"The jutsu must be wearing thin..." He muttered to himself.

HP:- 21
Stamina:- 17
Body:- 4

(((I think this is the last turn of sitting down and twiddling my thumbs, right? Though two of your turns have passed only one of mine has)))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 9:07 pm
Ack! Actually, you could move now. At that turn. so I'll use this turn to tell you that. blaugh  

Aman Sinaya

Kulac Akios

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 12:32 am
(((Ah, okay then. I guess I didn't count the turns right. Two turns isn't all that long, is it xd )))

Replenish:- 3 stamina (can't replenish), 3 chakra (can't replenish)
Action:- none

Sukai fluttered off the barrier as the jutsu wore off and disappered. She landed on Rekai's shoulder.

HP:- 15
Stamina:- 11
Body:- 3

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 1:23 am
Replenish:- 4 stamina (can't replenish), 3 chakra (can't replenish 2)
Action:- Kekkei Genkai: Taka Yuukai

Rekai brought himself to his feet, feeling re-energized from his small rest. He gave Sukai a quick glance, who returned with a small caw. With quick movements of his hands, Rekai made a few handsigns, ending with a Tori clan handsign. Sukai flew of his shoulder and shortly after began glowing a slight green. Her form shifted, and changed into a transparent green substance; chakra. The substance enveloped Rekai, which he, using his own chakra, shaped into large falcon wings attatched to his back. His feet slowly lifted off the ground.

Stamina:- 17
Chakra:- 9
Body:- 4 +2
Mind:- 3 +2

(((damn, forgot the post style sweatdrop )))  

Kulac Akios

Aman Sinaya

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 1:36 am
Reaction: None
Action: Chiyute No Jutsu: Karui (+3 HP)

"Wow," she looks in awe as Rekai merges with his falcon, Sukai. "This is gonna get really serious." Again she makes a few hand signs and utter, "Chiyute No Jutsu: Karui." (-4 chakra) She heals the other bruises on her body, and now readies herself for Rekai's assault. Hoping she'll stay conscious after all of it.

HP: 20
Chakra: 10

Hahaha! Now I'm more worried about remembering the post style than fighting you. rofl  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 7:44 pm
Replenish:- 6 stamina (can't replenish), 5 chakra
Action:- Tsume Jiten (2 damage, + 1 for lower body stat, +1 for activated Kekkei Genkai.)

"Hope this works," Rekai thought to himself, "Since this is the first time using the Taka Yuukai in combat I won't be able to sustain it for long."
Rekai eyes seemed to flicker from his own to Sukai's every now and then, one effect of the Tori clan's Kekkei Genkai. The chakra wings suspended him in the air, allowing to him to fly at high speeds towards Aman, turning his body when he neared and sending his leg towards her mid-section.

Stamina:- 13
Chakra:- 13

(((It's hard to remember, isn't it xd )))  

Kulac Akios

Aman Sinaya

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 1:45 am
Reaction: Bunshin no Jutsu
Action: Scalpel slice (-2 damage)

Rekai is clearly faster, stronger, and is coming at Aman like a bat out of hell. He hit a clone though (-2 chakra) and on his follow through, Aman emerges from below to do her assault from behind. (-3 stamina)

HP: 20
Stamina: 13
Chakra: 11

Yes it is. I just have to concentrate a bit more. 3nodding blaugh  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 3:10 am
Replenish:- 6 stamina (can't replenish 2), 5 chakra (can't replenish 4)
Reaction:- Kawarimi no Jutsu
Action:- Takaryuu: Tsume Jiten (2 damage, + 1 for lower body stat, +1 for activated Kekkei Genkai.)

Aman's attack slashed through Rekai's shoulder. But as it did Rekai's form transformed into a log. From behind, the real Rekai emerged and gave another spinning kick, trying to make up for the last failed attack.

Stamina:- 14
Chakra:- 12

2 turns down for Taka Yuukai  

Kulac Akios

Aman Sinaya

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 9:35 am
Replenish: +3 stamina, +3 chakra
Reaction: Chakra Kyuin no Jutsu (-3 stamina, -3 chakra)
Action: Scalpel slice (-2 damage)

Seeing Rekai turn into a log meant a lot of things, and Aman was right to think he's attacking from somewhere else! His spinning kick hit home and it hurt a lot more than the ones before. (-4 HP) Instead of flying, she decided to brace herself and took the opportunity to drain from him, (-1 stamina, -1 chakra) then counter head-on with her scalpel. (-3 stamina)

HP: 16
Stamina: 13
Chakra: 16

Ouchies! xd  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 6:54 pm
Replenish:- 6 stamina , 5 chakra
Reaction:- Konoha Bunshin no Jutsu (evads harm, Aman loses next turn)
Action:- Takaryuu: Taka Ejiki: Hansou (3 damage)

Again Aman's attack hit Rekai, and again his form change, this time exploding into a shower of leaves cascading down upon Aman. He emerged from behind again but grabbed onto the back of Aman's shirt, lifting her into the skies. He had been wasting too much time and was starting to lose grip of the kekkei genkai, he had to act fast. When he thought they were high enough he released Aman from his grip, watching her fall back towards the ground.

Stamina:- 13
Chakra:- 10

3 turns down for Taka Yuukai

(((heh, I think ouchies is the only way to describe it xp )))  

Kulac Akios

Aman Sinaya

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:39 pm
Replenish: +3 stamina
Reaction: None (stunned)
Action: None (stunned)

Whatever happened, it hurt. Everything went woosh, and there was spinning, then there was ground, and it hurt... Whatever it is that happened, It really hurt.

HP: 13
Chakra: 16

Ack! You got me!!!! And there's more coming! waaaaa! xd  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 4:30 am
Replenish:- 6 stamina (can't replenish 2), 5 chakra (can't replenish 1)
Action:- Taka Ejiki: Taka Tobikomi (4 damage) (With activated ketatamashii Metsuki, cannot use a reaction)

Rekai stared a the speck on the ground resembling Aman. He shut his eyes for a minute, building up energy.
"This will not be a light attack...forgive me Aman..."
And with that thought he let himself fall towards her, keeping his eyes closed and his free arm pressed against his side. He could feel himself gaining speed as he covered the distance between him and Aman, drawing closer. His eyes snapped open, but instead of his original green eyes they were the peircing gaze of a falcon, focusing on the target. With less than a couple of metres between him and Aman, he twisted his body so that his feet could deliver the attack and his arm unfolded to match the chakra wings.
"Taka Tobikomi!!" He shouted, executing the diving kick, looking much like a falcon swooping down on its prey.

Stamina:- 12
Chakra:- 13

Taka Yuukai ends after this turn

(((Whew, that would hurt eek )))  

Kulac Akios

Aman Sinaya

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:40 pm
Replenish: None (stamina and chakra at full)
Reaction: None (disabled)
Action: Kakuri Shouheki no Jutsu (in a barrier for 2 rounds)

Aman recovered from the fall, only to be feeling that same sensation of helplessness. She looks up to find Rekai charging at her, but it seems all her attempts of dodging is impossible. Because of it, she readies a scroll. As Rekai's attack connects she releases the scroll towards him as she screams in pain from the strong attack which sends her flying across the arena again (-5 HP). The scroll hit Rekai (stunned) and she makes hand seals and faintly utters, "Kakuri Shouheki no Jutsu." (-4 chakra) A barrier forms around Rekai, and Aman spins and lands from her flight. A little dizzy, and is trying to think of a way on how to counterattack in her few seconds of rest.

HP: 8
Chakra: 12

I subracted an additional 1 because of your bloodline limit. The attack before that was not from you but the impact so no subtraction.

Anyways, I know my target is supposed to be one, but since you merged with Sukai, I guess I got the both of you.

Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff