Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Sailor Moon On Nintendo Wii? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomchic699

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 3:46 pm
oh cool it would be nice if they did come out with a game for wii  
Kuramathorn rolled 3 20-sided dice: 4, 10, 2 Total: 16 (3-60)
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 9:48 am
I hope it comes out. Like the one said, it's not popular anymore so it may not come out, but I'm not giving up on it. *Runs out and buys a Wii*  

Kuramathorn

setsuna-chan22

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 9:01 pm
I would defenetly buy a wii and the game if it ever comes out go SM.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:02 am
hmmm... sailor moon on the wii.. wow that would be weird ninja ninja  

LeeSama

candycanecutie14

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 1:57 pm
DUDE! Heck I would buy that in like, a milesecond! It could bring back Sailor Fans and even....*gasp* BRING IT BACK ON THE AIR IF POPULARTITY GOES UP! :O (well, maybe, we can hope) And all of us cheesey people can finally get the chance to spin around with a wand and dhout "Moon crystal power!" and our powers will acutally work! Heeee. *goes to drag out her cosplay outfit* I so want this to go through.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:26 pm
That'd be sweet.

Yet another great reason why I need to get a wii... Even if this is a rumor. If it gets to the N. Ds... I'll be even more happy because I have one already.... By some magic if it does end up getting here...

There is always the playstation SM games.  

Forever Michiru

ShibuyaGal

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:05 pm
Even If it were true, then I really don't think it'd be released in the US. PGSM wasn't and neither were the reprints of the manga.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:07 pm
oh wow..it would be kool if it did come out with a came for the Wii..maybe then i would consider buying one 3nodding  

Kyouka_Maiden_Rei

tigrisqueen

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:57 pm
Wow
It would be amazing if they did
n__n
I'm getting a Wii and if they bring out a Sailor Moon game for it, hell yeah I'm gonna get !!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:09 pm
if they do make a sailor moon wii game i will defiantly get a wii lol!  

Apulant Maiden

-GS-Sailor Miracle

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 11:59 pm
I would buy the game and wait till i get enough money or a wii! lol heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 3:40 pm
Phoenix_17
sailor moon for the wii that will be so awesome mrgreen

ya very cool o and nice avatars biggrin the venus 1 was better than the princess serenity/ neo queen serenity tho  

Swt_Azn_Angel96

polkadotjewel

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:48 am
Well, the listing is already on Yesasia.com, but there's no official title or price, just a release date of "December 31st, 2007". Too bad Japan Wii games can't be played on the US Wii system because I'd totally buy the game...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:14 pm
I would love to say yes, but with all the sailor moon rumors there was been over the years i wouldnt believe it, although since its a japan release its more likely to happen...but it could go either way...im leaning towards no though... it would be so cool if it did though!!  

Fullmoon.s_wings

Ladyayami

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 5:31 am
SWEET but its been so long since any for of sailor moon stuff... i dont know if they would go through with it... but neet!  
Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff