Stuff Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cain_Hargreaves

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 8:51 am
Rokujochigusa Maiko
Little me has nothing but the entire Angel Sanctuary manga, downloaded from BitTorrent, the three part OVA also downloaded from BitTorrent, and I also have the OST's for both the manga and OVA. I have yet to see a shop with AS or any Kaori Yuki merchandise in good old England... though it is rather comforting that Count Cain was set over here. *Does a dance.*

Lucky. x__X I wish I lived there. . . but unfortunately my predecessors decided to travel overseas at around, oh, about the 1700's. Did very well for themselves until the Civil War, where they kind of picked the wrong side and lost the plantations. =/

Although England's one of the most expensive places to live now, isn't it? Ah well, maybe I'll just take a vacation sometime. @_@;  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 9:01 am
Cain_Hargreaves
Rokujochigusa Maiko
Little me has nothing but the entire Angel Sanctuary manga, downloaded from BitTorrent, the three part OVA also downloaded from BitTorrent, and I also have the OST's for both the manga and OVA. I have yet to see a shop with AS or any Kaori Yuki merchandise in good old England... though it is rather comforting that Count Cain was set over here. *Does a dance.*

Lucky. x__X I wish I lived there. . . but unfortunately my predecessors decided to travel overseas at around, oh, about the 1700's. Did very well for themselves until the Civil War, where they kind of picked the wrong side and lost the plantations. =/

Although England's one of the most expensive places to live now, isn't it? Ah well, maybe I'll just take a vacation sometime. @_@;

England's not that bad, we have the NHS, and... I can't really think of anything else that's good about this country. xp . Though, you get fond of the car fumes after a while and the crime rate doesn't scare you when you see murders in the tabloids every day. Though the country side was rather nice, until they destroyed it with factories and such... now I'm rambling on. Haha.  

dysfunctional.reality

Kamikaze Pedestrian
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 12:45 pm
Vi Sparklemist
Sanekazura

at least i heven't seen any AS stuff here. why? gonk why can't we have wall scrolls and mouse pads or mugs like everyone else?

oh well, i'll make myself a shirt on wednesday! my art techer will help me and i'll print something on a t-shirt.
what is it you say? need is the mother of inventions...

Agreed. Sniff, sniff crying

Making your own T-shirt print?
....you know what? That's a great idea! I can't believe I haven't come up with anything like that. I'll ask my teacher as soon as I see her 3nodding

oh, you have to tell me how it turned out!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 12:24 am
Sanekazura

oh, you have to tell me how it turned out!

You too! 3nodding  

Vi Sparklemist

Momiji-Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 12:37 am
I think I'm going to make myself a poster, and maybe some stickers . I wonder if I could make my own stationary, they sell velum at my work so I could print it up on that.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 9:05 am
I've just bought myself the Angel Cage artbook... all the way from Kuala Lumpur in Malaysia... a good 300+ km from where I live... When I went there on holiday. blaugh Haven't opened it yet... but I will tomorrow.  

Shura Yukihime

Bemused Dreamer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 9:23 am
Have nothing at all except the mangas burned onto cd and a tiny collection of the Angel Sanctuary released in the US. The only place I know that might have anything hasn't had any Yuki Kaori stuff, not that I remember at least, and can't buy anything from the internet for awhile crying  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 9:39 am
Shura Yukihime
I've just bought myself the Angel Cage artbook... all the way from Kuala Lumpur in Malaysia... a good 300+ km from where I live... When I went there on holiday. blaugh Haven't opened it yet... but I will tomorrow.

i want it too! crying i looked for it when i went to stockholm, but couldn't find it...
maybe i'll pester them to order it... stare  

Kamikaze Pedestrian
Crew

Shura Yukihime

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 10:58 pm
If there's a Kinokuniya near anywhere you live, just go to the Japanese section... ignore the funny looks the Japanese who are browsing through will give you... If you're lucky, you'll find what you want...  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 11:22 pm
Shura Yukihime
If there's a Kinokuniya near anywhere you live, just go to the Japanese section... ignore the funny looks the Japanese who are browsing through will give you... If you're lucky, you'll find what you want...

what's a kinokuniya? i've never heard that word before sweatdrop  

Kamikaze Pedestrian
Crew

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 8:17 am
Sanekazura
Shura Yukihime

It is a Japanese chain bookstore in Japan and most Asian countries and they have a couple of branches in the US as well.
I have one near me in New York City...there used to be one in New Jersey but that was shut down and changed to a Senseido bookstore. Which is almost exactly the same, but they still need to tighten up operations a bit (their manga selection is sparse! surprised ).
You can always order online! It's a lot more convenient to find rare and hard to find items that way. Thats the way I do most of my searching these days. Too lazy/poor to place special orders at the Kinokuniya desk, even though they know me already >_< ::creeps away::  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 1:17 pm
Sai-kun
Sanekazura
Shura Yukihime

It is a Japanese chain bookstore in Japan and most Asian countries and they have a couple of branches in the US as well.
I have one near me in New York City...there used to be one in New Jersey but that was shut down and changed to a Senseido bookstore. Which is almost exactly the same, but they still need to tighten up operations a bit (their manga selection is sparse! surprised ).
You can always order online! It's a lot more convenient to find rare and hard to find items that way. Thats the way I do most of my searching these days. Too lazy/poor to place special orders at the Kinokuniya desk, even though they know me already >_< ::creeps away::

oh, i see. but no, there is not a kinokuniya(funny word^^)in sweden. at least not that i know about...
order online is great but... what would the shipping cost me? i don't have that much to spare sweatdrop  

Kamikaze Pedestrian
Crew

Vi Sparklemist

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 1:43 pm
I wonder if there's a good store for stuff like this in Germany...
My mother and sister goes there every now and then, maybe they could bring me some time.

Sigh, come on Sweden, get into manga! Now!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 12:08 am
Vi Sparklemist
I wonder if there's a good store for stuff like this in Germany...
My mother and sister goes there every now and then, maybe they could bring me some time.

Sigh, come on Sweden, get into manga! Now!

there must be. i went to germany this summer, went into a normal shop and...wow! eek so many mangas! all in german!
i just had to buy count cain, even though i don't understand a word german sweatdrop  

Kamikaze Pedestrian
Crew

Momiji-Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 12:53 am
I just made my brother a T-shirt with an Angel Sanctuary picture on it, it came out pretty well.  
Gothic Fairyland - the official Kaori Yuki guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff