Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
How do you like your sex? ;D Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

<3
  x]
View Results

Lauz

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 4:19 pm
I think I'll be happy staying as a girl, I don't want to change. Being the klutz that I am, I'd probably hurt my giblets a little too much if I were a guy.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 4:25 pm
The only reason I would wanna be a guy is so I can spell my name out with my pee.. xp

t o a s t s t i x

Lauz

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 4:29 pm
stfutoaststix
The only reason I would wanna be a guy is so I can spell my name out with my pee.. xp

You can do that as a girl too. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 4:30 pm
Lauz
stfutoaststix

I don't have an aimer ;o

t o a s t s t i x

Lady Pelvic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 4:32 pm
Lauz
stfutoaststix

That would be a bit hard. =/  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 4:38 pm
Fairy_Sage
Maybe, I would like to see what it's like to be a boy for a day.
But only a day. Y'know?
Is it awkward in the bathroom? I always ask my guy pals about bathroom rules.
My one friend said, "No talking at the urinals." Urin... els??? I don't know. And no looking. XD

in the bathroom:

at the urinals:

no talking at the urinals (unless both parties are ok with the conversation, and you know the person you are talking to)
    no looking
    ---
    to finish up:
    shake it once is fine, twice is near the line, thrice is just playing with yourself. none of that unless your alone.

in the stalls:

noises are ok. we all know people fart
    no talking, whatsoever.
    reading is fine, if you bring your own material.
    the toilet paper sucks, we know. deal with it.
    if your sittin' on the john and the toilet paper's gone, be a man and use your hand.
    never EVER look through the crack between the door and the stall wall. if its occupied, the door stays closed. thats just common sense.

when alone:

if you KNOW you can pull it off, and you KNOW no one will see, its ok to masturbate.
    if you KNOW no one is in the bathroom with you, its ok to sing.
    if you KNOW you will be alone your whole trip, feel free to prance around and be as gay as you want. same applies to playing with yourself in the mirror.

this is the unrwitten book on the bathroom laws. if you follow these terms, you may get by in life, and retain your 100% straight orientation, as seen by the other guys.  

Sonic Offline

Dedicated Man-Lover

10,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100

t o a s t s t i x

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 4:41 pm
[Sonic Offline]
Fairy_Sage
But only a day. Y'know?
My one friend said, "No talking at the urinals." Urin... els??? I don't know. And no looking. XD

in the bathroom:

at the urinals:

no talking at the urinals (unless both parties are ok with the conversation, and you know the person you are talking to)
    no looking
    ---
    to finish up:
    shake it once is fine, twice is near the line, thrice is just playing with yourself. none of that unless your alone.

in the stalls:

no talking, whatsoever.
    if your sittin' on the john and the toilet paper's gone, be a man and use your hand.
    never EVER look through the crack between the door and the stall wall. if its occupied, the door stays closed. thats just common sense.

when alone:

if you KNOW you can pull it off, and you KNOW no one will see, its ok to masturbate.
    if you KNOW you will be alone your whole trip, feel free to prance around and be as gay as you want. same applies to playing with yourself in the mirror.

this is the unrwitten book on the bathroom laws. if you follow these terms, you may get by in life, and retain your 100% straight orientation, as seen by the other guys.

I'd do just the opposite of what you should do. xD

What if you wanted to talk to the person next to you so you turn to the side and pee on them? ;o

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 4:45 pm
stfutoaststix
[Sonic Offline]
Fairy_Sage
But only a day. Y'know?

in the bathroom:

at the urinals:

no looking
    ---
    to finish up:

in the stalls:

no talking, whatsoever.

when alone:

I'd do just the opposite of what you should do. xD

What if you wanted to talk to the person next to you so you turn to the side and pee on them? ;o

ONLY in the Netherlands is that acceptable (and there its considered a joke).

here you'd either get kicked in the balls or just beaten up.  

Sonic Offline

Dedicated Man-Lover

10,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100

D Vee

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 4:45 pm
Male Restroom Etiquette...

With sims! =D  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 4:56 pm
D Vee

that is so true! xD  

Sonic Offline

Dedicated Man-Lover

10,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100

Aquarian Mage

5,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 4:57 pm
[Sonic Offline]
Fairy_Sage
But only a day. Y'know?

in the bathroom:

at the urinals:

no looking
    ---
    to finish up:

in the stalls:

no talking, whatsoever.

when alone:

The unwritten laws of the bathroom! XD
How do you know all this?!
For girls - girls like to chat, but I'm all, "Don't talk to me! I'm in the bathroom!" but I don't shut up once I start washing my hands. And I heard a lot of dudes don't wash their hands so I'm always a little wary to shake hands with people. XD
I hate the crap on the walls of stalls, I don't care of so-and-so's a slut or she-did-that-while-drunk! XD  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 4:58 pm
D Vee

rofl I am SO sending that to my guy friends!  

Zephire

Sonic Offline

Dedicated Man-Lover

10,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 5:03 pm
Fairy_Sage
... And I heard a lot of dudes don't wash their hands...

most guys don't. I don't most of the time ._.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 5:10 pm
I like it long, hard with a break in the middle!!!  

shamrox1

t o a s t s t i x

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 5:14 pm
shamrox1
I like it long, hard with a break in the middle!!!

I knew someone was going to act like a smartass and say that.

[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff