Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
When you were younger... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you?
  Yes!
  No...
View Results

Apulant Maiden

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:12 pm
me an my two sisters acted as our fav. sailor scout. i was sailor moon lol! im totally proud of it to!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 5:44 am
Me and my freinds would act like 'scouts'(and I was always Pluto or Saturn)  

Ophie In Water

DizzytheMule

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 6:10 am
thatdrncat
When you were younger, did you really get into Sailor Moon? I cried when I saw Sailor Moon resurrected Sailor Saturn, and also the one wherein all of the Sailor Scouts died.
Also, I used to pretend I was a Sailor Scout. xd

Did anyone else do the same things or anything else (please post) and isn't ashamed to admit it?
ll pretend i was a sailor scout i even went to a costumes shop and asked if they had any sialormoon costumes  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 11:13 pm
I definatly pretended I was Sailor Moon. I think I dressed up as her one Halloween too....  

Vanyalosse

o c e a n filled

Eloquent Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 5:18 am
My friend and I would pretend to be soldiers from other planets. She only saw bits and pieces of Sailor Moon, so we made it up as we went.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 8:10 pm
Sailor Moon was my first anime! I did cry a lot too. sweatdrop Sailor Moon is and still will be one of my fav. animes! whee  

Aoi Kanda

kagsthemiko

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:07 am
i really got into it. it was my first anime i ever watched  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:26 pm
I used to play Salior Moon with my friends on the playground. I didn't get back into it till now. I didn't even know there was I movies till now. I just ordered it online.  

MissSweetpea

Alcy0ne

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 1:46 am
When I was younger, it was slightly out of my power to really get into Sailor Moon. Finally though (thanks to the internet) read through the manga and watched the stars season(which was awesome). After that, I made myself a cape that I sewed the winged eight pointed star from cosmos' staff. And then later I dressed up as sailor moon for a costume party. I didn't do a particularly great job, but everyone recognized me and loved it.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 8:57 am
oh i remember sailor moon all so well! I was in 2nd or third grade when they came on tv and man i was really into it. my little sister was into it for a little bit then lost intrest. crying but i wouldn't give up and made her watch it, but she still doesn't like it. so then i gave up. her loss.

I used to play sailor moon with my sister until she lost intrest. it was fun. I would even told many adults about the episodes i seen and they all were like @.@ mainly because they don't know what I am talking about. xd blaugh

I still love sailor moon today and watch and listen to sailor moon stars cd at very loud volumes so i could hear it. my dad hated that so he told me to play that in my car. lol. funny. rofl

I cried when tuxedo mask was stabbed by zoisite and when Nephite died protecting molly. and when Mamo-chan gave Usagi-chan a shoe she wanted for her birthday, thou it turned out to be a monster. xp

ah i love sailor moon. heart  

Shyao_Sorceress

Magnetic Reveler

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

fluffmarsh

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 3:45 am
Yes. I've been a big Sailor Moon fan for a while! If I missed an episode I would cry. I would also cry if someone died or a really touching scene happened. When I bought the movies (after it was cancelled) I cried when the opening song came on. I kept saying through all of the movies that it was beautiful. lol. I used to go on the internet and look up Sailor Moon information. That would be the only thing I did everyday. Well, until I couldn't find anything new anymore.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 5:29 am
hey i loved sailormoon when i was small and i still do it now ^__^ and i am proud of that  

luna_branca

FantasyFollower

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 4:02 pm
Since I never dress up for halloween, then I never dressed up as a Sailor Scout, but I used to pretend to be one, and I used to sing the theme song every waking moment. Still everyone thought I was crazy when I brought my SM dolls to kinder... huh...  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:57 am
Haha, extremely.

Yes, I cried when the scouts would die,
yes, I pretended to be various Sailors, yes, I thought
I was the daughter of Sailor Mars.
: )

Oh, and I had a Jupiter costume for a while, haha.
Loved it to pieces..literally, its completely worn out.

zombiemoof

Ayashita

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 9:24 am
some times  
Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items