Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Tell your story! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:38 pm
KonPhusionStar
ok a few days ago i just got RE4 for my Wii and its a lot better than the Gamecube and PS2 versions in my opinion. Well its hard to control Leon at first because i was so used to the gamecube and ps2 controllers. So I'm in the village and I was surrouned by 3 guys so i shot them all with my shotgun and a guy come us in the ladder behind me and grabs me and the chainsaw dude was right in front of me. When i shook him off my head was gone. But the video you unlock for beating the game is amazing.
What video?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 3:19 pm
Kaworu__Nagisa
KonPhusionStar
ok a few days ago i just got RE4 for my Wii and its a lot better than the Gamecube and PS2 versions in my opinion. Well its hard to control Leon at first because i was so used to the gamecube and ps2 controllers. So I'm in the village and I was surrouned by 3 guys so i shot them all with my shotgun and a guy come us in the ladder behind me and grabs me and the chainsaw dude was right in front of me. When i shook him off my head was gone. But the video you unlock for beating the game is amazing.
What video?
At the end of RE4 Wii Edition there is a video of Umbrella Chronicles showing gameplay of RE0 and RE1 and possibly RE3 I'm not sure, but I'm already buying it for sure after watching it. I'll try finding it for you.  

taylortenacity

taylortenacity

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 3:37 pm
Kaworu__Nagisa
KonPhusionStar
What video?
here it is.. but i think everyone has seen it but i saw it after beating RE4 on wii

http://youtube.com/watch?v=mfFs3Py4dK0  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 4:34 pm
KonPhusionStar
Kaworu__Nagisa
KonPhusionStar
What video?
here it is.. but i think everyone has seen it but i saw it after beating RE4 on wii

That]http://youtube.com/watch?v=mfFs3Py4dK0
That video is available at the beginning of the game.  

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

taylortenacity

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:06 pm
Kaworu__Nagisa
KonPhusionStar
Kaworu__Nagisa
KonPhusionStar
What video?

That video is available at the beginning of the game.Wow I'm not an idiot or anything...  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 9:45 pm
KonPhusionStar
Kaworu__Nagisa
KonPhusionStar
Kaworu__Nagisa
KonPhusionStar
What video?

That video is available at the beginning of the game.
Wow I'm not an idiot or anything...No, you aren't. You just didn't check the extras before you started.  

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

Resident_Kyo

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:18 pm
i remember palying outbreak file 2 online with some local friends and and we were at the end of one level with a bunch of spiders. we had no ammunition and we were on very hard mode. i had an iron pipe and i think my friend had a crutch. the other guy had david so he had a knive. all of us were in bad shape and then we faced this huge buttferfly or something. since all of us were in red we just said ******** it and fought it with crappy weapons. and we won!! i thought that would be cool to tell you guys  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:14 pm
Another funny RE0 story of mine. So I'm playing on hard difficulty, and I get cornered in a hallway with a bunch of zombies. I have no bullets in my current clip, and they were about to kill me. So, I left Rebecca in the hallway with the zombies and I sprinted out. Of course, she died and I lost, but it was really funny.  

StriderHayato

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:17 pm
Billy: "Okay, Rebecca, here's a plan... You stand right here..."

Rebecca: "And then what? ... Billy? ... Billy!?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:03 pm
Here's a story for you... happened about an hour ago!

Resident Evil 4 Salazar Battle:

Well, I was pleasantly lucky enough to be lazy and buy a rocket launcher for this battle. I had the cash, and thought, hey... this will make things short and sweet, right?

Well, come to find out... I shot one of the tentacles so that it went away, and then accidentally jumped down into the pit, only to be greeted by a hord of angry Plagas. So I ran around and got all the items in the barrels, turned and threw a flash grenade at the Plagas, destroying all of them. So, I picked up all the ammo dropped by them. I climbed back up to finish the job, to find that the tentacle I destroyed had came back. So, I did the exact same thing again.

Well, long story short (too late, i know...), When I finally fried up Salazar, I checked my inventory to discover the following:
200 Handgun Bullets
35 Shotgun Shells
200 TMP ammo
45 Rifle Ammo
50 Magnum bullets
5 Flame rounds
6 Grenade rounds.

Thats just from what I gathered in that battle alone. I only had 2 grenades and 5 rifle bullets (plus the launcher, hence why I bought the thing) at the start of the battle.

Needless to say, I was very happy upon going to the island. JJ went down hard with a magnum shot or two, just because he could!

4laugh  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:34 pm
I once forgot the keycard for the emergency brake on the train in RE0, and didn't notice it until I got to the back and I couldn't use the brake. I tried to run back and I almost made it back. It sucked.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 11:26 pm
Kaworu__Nagisa
I once forgot the keycard for the emergency brake on the train in RE0, and didn't notice it until I got to the back and I couldn't use the brake. I tried to run back and I almost made it back. It sucked.

RE0 pissed me off. i tried through the whole game to find the other survivors (such as leon) but i never found them!  

Resident_Kyo

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 10:18 am
Resident_Kyo
Kaworu__Nagisa

RE0 pissed me off. i tried through the whole game to find the other survivors (such as leon) but i never found them!

I think he means Resident Evil: Zero... not Outbreak....

'cause, you know... Leon wasn't even a part of the original 'incidents'...

blaugh  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 11:09 am
NotteRequiem
Resident_Kyo
Kaworu__Nagisa

I think he means Resident Evil: Zero... not Outbreak....

'cause, you know... Leon wasn't even a part of the original 'incidents'...

blaugh
Plus why would there be Leon in Outbreak? It's not like Leon ever met any of the survivors fo Outbreak. It's not like he was roaming around the city. His path was pretty straight forward, Police station, Sewers, Underground Lab, and those all happened AFTER the people from outbreak visited them.  

Biohazard EXTREME

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 12:30 pm
Oh, didn't you hear? Leon is everywhere... lurking... Isn't that him behind you?  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff