Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Atheists United

Back to Guilds

A safe and friendly place for Atheists to be themselves. 

Tags: Atheism, Theology, Philosophy, Science, Logic 

Reply The Main Discussion Place
Top 10 signs you are a Christian! (laughs) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You think it was funny?
  Yes it was funny!
  No... you failure
  POLL WHORE OPTION!!! :D
View Results

Robthebob

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:35 am
Dang... Guess the victim cannot speak his mind.

*Runs around waving arms*

I DONT LIKE DUDESSSS!

*gets smacked by a rock thrown by Habible*  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:54 am
stare

*tosses a rock up into the air and catches it*

stare

We won't be trying that again, now will we?  

Habible

Dapper Conversationalist

3,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100

Robthebob

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:08 am
Maybe... MAYBE NOT! stare

Will I get paid?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 5:43 pm
stare

No, but if you try again you'll be sent to a place where no matter how much money you have, it won't make a difference...

stare

*picks up a bigger rock*  

Habible

Dapper Conversationalist

3,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100

Robthebob

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 6:33 pm
Nooooooooooooo...

*shuts up*  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:05 am
Tenth Speed Writer
Between this post and the terminator armor in your signature, you gain +5 internets. Enjoy.

it was awesome and hilarious.  

Marki2k7

Eaten By Cheese

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 1:01 pm
Robthebob
I DONT LIKE DUDESSSS!

Then you'll just have to marry me! Bwahahaaaa!!! -ish a girl-

But really. I love those points. All so true... and so funny. xD

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 5:48 pm
I luff the 10 points. heart

They made me smile.  

Jessica Malatori

Fenky

Wheezing Humorist

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:41 pm
Love it! I like number 1. I read the bible for the hell of it a few months ago. Later, I asked some super christians about Genesis and they didn't know what Genesis was. What the science?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:08 am
Soy un hombre muy honrado,
que me gusta lo mejor
An atheist was taking a walk through the woods, admiring all that evolution had created.

"What majestic trees! What powerful rivers! What beautiful animals!", he said to himself. As he was walking along the river, he heard a rustling in the bushes behind him. When he turned to see what the casue was, he saw a 7-foot grizzly charging right towards him. He ran as fast as he could. He looked over his shoulder and saw that the bear was closing, He ran even faster, crying in fear. He looked over his shoulder again, and the bear was even closer. His heart was pounding and he tried to run even faster. He tripped and fell on the ground. He rolled over to pick himself up, but saw the bear right on top of him, reaching for him with his left paw and raising his right paw to strike him.

At that moment, the Atheist cried out "Oh my God!...." Time stopped. The bear froze. The forest was silent. Even the river stopped moving.

As a bright light shone upon the man, a voice came out of the sky, "You deny my existence for all of these years; teach others I don''t exist; and even credit creation to a cosmic accident. Do you expect me to help you out of this predicament? Am I to count you as a believer?"

The atheist looked directly into the light "It would be hypocritical of me to suddenly ask You to treat me as Christian now, but perhaps could you make the bear a Christian?" "Very well," said the voice.

The light went out. The river ran again. And the sounds of the forest resumed.

And then the bear dropped his right paw ..... brought both paws together...bowed his head and spoke: "Lord, for this food which I am about to receive, I am truly thankful."
Las mujeres no me faltan,
ni el dinero ni el amor

Baron von Turkeypants

Arios V

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:44 pm
Nice... very nice. However, on #5, I kinda wanted to see mentioning of the fact that they believe that the Earth was created a few generations after the invention of the wheel.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:16 pm
I like it. It points out one or two things that, even as an atheist, because of the culture in America, flew compleatly over my head. Its odd because even as an atheist, because of the familiarity of it, its what is 'normal' religion wise anyway.  

Onomatopoeia Man

Theophrastus

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:58 pm
Arios V
Nice... very nice. However, on #5, I kinda wanted to see mentioning of the fact that they believe that the Earth was created a few generations after the invention of the wheel.

sauce plz?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:15 pm
Theophrastus
Arios V

sauce plz?

Wha? Did I say something incorrect or with improper grammar?  

Arios V

Theophrastus

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:31 pm
Arios V
Theophrastus
Arios V

sauce plz?

Wha? Did I say something incorrect or with improper grammar?

No, I was just wondering where you got the date of the wheel's creation (or if you were just being silly).  
The Main Discussion Place

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff