Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Guild!

Back to Guilds

Reply The Official Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Guild!
So what of the DVD Cover? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Daska

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 7:57 pm
Hmm I guess that works too. XD  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 9:58 pm
Merlinssister
Tinnumir
Merlinssister
The Lord of the Rings cast commentaries are the best ones because they involve loads of weird stuff about the people who play the hobbits (like the fact that Elijah Wood smokes) and people slagging off Viggo Mortenson who plays Aragorn becsause they're jealous of him. Pretty hilarious and usually actually interesting xd

LotR had the greatest cast commentaries ever. They're so far my favorite of all the cast commentaries I've ever watched. And I do love to watch the commentaries!
I loved the bit about Legolas' Lembas Commercial. "Lembas: One small bite is enough to fill the stomach of a full grown man."

That was great, I love Billy Boyd and Dominic Monaughan in the commentaries. They're great xd

I have all three extended. In a box set. ^^
Yeah, I got upset when I found out that Orlando had to leave for something important during the middle of the commentary, so he left a Legolas action figure in his seat and explained to everyone why...and then the editing people cut all of that out. And that Viggo isn't (if my memory serves) in any of the cast commentaries. gonk  

Ceribri

6,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
  • Invisibility 100

Lidaby

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 6:52 pm
I haven't actually watched any of the cast commentaries for LOTR. But then I do have the extended version of all three movies, which is pretty cool. God, look how off topic we are...  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 7:01 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
That could be a dust jacket for it....

I rather like how they made the guide in the movie tho... ^^  

Report User Manager

The Official Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Guild!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games