Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Hero's Home Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kieff

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:07 am
Karou jumped from her arms and began to scramble up Hero's steps. "Mreow....merrr" It cried out still trying to get up the steps with it's tiny legs.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:08 am
Ollie whistled "wow, thats fast" he watched Scree jump off of kitsune onto Mathies and then follow Karou to the steps.  

olliedag

Hilarious Tactician

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:10 am
"you want them to take a nap cause i have a fox room for Mathies and his fox friends"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:12 am
Ollie shrugged "only if Scree's tired" then he saw Scree yawn loudly "ok, i'll take that as a yes" he picked up Scree and smiled "wheres the room?"  

olliedag

Hilarious Tactician

Kieff

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:13 am
"Now Karou, don't go up those steps. Um bad fox!" She cried out, stepping up towards the stairs.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:16 am
"follow me" Hero Picked up Mathies and Karou "It is up stairs it is ok just follow" Hero Walked up the stairs and Opened the door"here we go" Hero Put down Mathies and Karou in the beds and tuvk the in"You coming ollie"  

i3 tails Yagura

olliedag

Hilarious Tactician

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:18 am
Ollie nodded and followed hero into the room, he put Scree down on the floor. The little fox slowly walked over to the beds the other foxes were in and curled up next to them.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:19 am
"Aww I'm not sure she'll sleep though...Karou will probably just eat all the blankets.." Kitsune smiled jokingly, amused at the fox's expression to her joke.  

Kieff

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:23 am
"She wont" Hero looked a karou and saw the fox sleeping  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:25 am
Ollie smiled "thats pretty cute, all 3 of them lying together" he grinned to himself "and it wouldnt matter if she eats the blankets, im sure hero has loads more"  

olliedag

Hilarious Tactician

Kieff

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:27 am
"I hope so!" Kitsune smiled, glad to see the fox was sound asleep.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:31 am
Ollie grinned as Scree lightly bit Karou's ear in his sleep "i'm glad i bought him now"  

olliedag

Hilarious Tactician

Kieff

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:33 am
"Yeah they're really cute. Although they can be quite troublesome!" Kitsune pointed out. Karou's ear twitched slightly, but it didn't seem to wake her.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:37 am
Ollie laughed "yeah, theyre troublesome, but theyre also really loyal and friendly, so i think its worth the annoyance"  

olliedag

Hilarious Tactician

Kieff

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:40 am
"Well we haven't seen if they are loyal or not. Akumu's not very loyal, and she's a fox kit too." Kitsune pondered a bit, figuring out how she planned on keeping Karou.  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff