Welcome to Gaia! ::

RAG-Really Awesome Guild *free contest over 1 mil in Prizes*

Back to Guilds

the ants go marching one-by-one, Hurrah! Hurrah! 

Tags: Cool, Zombies, Music, Friends, Awesome 

Reply "Be a man! We must be swift as the coursing river...."
Facts of Life Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Insanity_Luvs_Me

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 1:23 pm
f.jellybean
the only thing i can think of off the top of my head, is that cat's pee glows under blacklight. confused but everyone knows that and its not that interesting..
really, weird I'll have to try that one tehehehe  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 1:27 pm
Insanity_Luvs_Me
f.jellybean
the only thing i can think of off the top of my head, is that cat's pee glows under blacklight. confused but everyone knows that and its not that interesting..
lol, now i dont know this firsthand since my kitty uses the litter box. but im sure it would glow, or so ive heard rofl  

Annafu

Insanity_Luvs_Me

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 1:40 pm
f.jellybean
Insanity_Luvs_Me
f.jellybean
lol, now i dont know this firsthand since my kitty uses the litter box. but im sure it would glow, or so ive heard rofl
mine do to and I don't have blacklights just arbrutraraly lieing about  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 1:42 pm
Insanity_Luvs_Me
f.jellybean
Insanity_Luvs_Me
f.jellybean
haha, me either, but should the conditions be righ and teh situation arise, ill be sure to try it out and tell you. biggrin maybe even take pictures mrgreen  

Annafu

Insanity_Luvs_Me

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 2:13 pm
f.jellybean
Insanity_Luvs_Me
f.jellybean
Insanity_Luvs_Me
f.jellybean
haha, me either, but should the conditions be righ and teh situation arise, ill be sure to try it out and tell you. biggrin maybe even take pictures mrgreen
hahahahahahaha thanx  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 2:18 pm
I have a fact..But probably lots of people know it.

In 2001(I think), the wife of the Emporer of China was pregnant and had a baby girl. The rule there was "Only boys can take the throne of their father" but because of the baby girl(Born in December) they had to revise it. So now women can rule China..
Some facts may be screwed...Its been so long sweatdrop  

Mythical Chalice

Annafu

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 4:02 pm
a roach can survive a week without its head... confused
and.... i know how to make 3 different kinds of naplam XD  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 4:13 pm
I have a lot of weird-o facts... o_O Some of this is according to the Holy Bible (not that I'm Christian), some is just fact that I know about the idiocy of some Christian fanatics...I don't know the exact verses, but you can float around sties to find this weird stuffs >.<

1: Back in the Holy times, God ordered men to use their own feces in baking bread...But when they complained, he allowed them to substitute cow patties...

2: If a man wasn't pleased with his daughter...He could sell her into slavery

3: A man could legally rape a woman, as long as she was not married or engaged...And the catch was, if the man was caught, he had to pay the father money and agree to marry the girl

4: Die-hard bible-beaters believe Maxi pads are holy and that tampons are the "Devil's cotton Finger" XD

5: Many christians think Harry Potter is an emmisary of Satan and leads children into Paganism or Satanism..When in fact the magicks used in Pagan/Wiccan/Satanism are far much more subtle and used in more or less prayer instead of wands and words...  

Oborokun

Oborokun

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 4:20 pm
I have Silly state laws, too =D

Alabama

It is illegal for a driver to be blindfolded while operating a vehicle.

Dominoes may not be played on Sunday.

It is illegal to wear a fake mustache that causes laughter in church.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 4:21 pm
California

Sunshine is guaranteed to the masses.

Animals are banned from mating publicly within 1,500 feet of a tavern, school, or place of worship.

Bathhouses are against the law. [Get the full text of this law.]

It is a misdemeanor to shoot at any kind of game from a moving vehicle, unless the target is a whale.

Women may not drive in a house coat.  

Oborokun

Oborokun

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 4:24 pm
Kansas

Prohibits shooting rabbits from a motorboat.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 4:25 pm
Louisiana

It is illegal to rob a bank and then shoot at the bank teller with a water pistol.  

Oborokun

Oborokun

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 4:26 pm
Indiana

It is illegal for a liquor store to sell cold soft drinks.

Liquor stores may not sell milk.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 4:28 pm
Michigan

You may not swear in front of women and children in the state of Michigan.  

Oborokun

Oborokun

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 4:29 pm
Nebraska

It is illegal for bar owners to sell beer unless they are simultaneously brewing a kettle of soup.  
"Be a man! We must be swift as the coursing river...."

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff