Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Republican Guild of Gaia [A Big Tent Republican Guild]

Back to Guilds

A Political-Debate Guild Aimed at Republican Users. 

Tags: republican, conservative, debate, politics, moderate 

Reply The Republican Guild of Gaia
Companies Giving Marriage Benefits to Homosexuals Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you Ok with This
  Yes
  No
  Not Sure
  Don't Care
View Results

Dark_Spartan117

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 6:08 am
BlueSpartan058
RenFlower
After affirmitive action, I wouldn't think anyone would need proof...

Yeah when I go to the hospital I would like the doctor that scored the best to get through college, not the one who got in on minority, it seem that is discriminates against the white male now...what a twist biggrin

psh... since i live in texas, discrimination against white people is everywhere, its getting kinda crazy  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 4:49 pm
this isn't right and affirmative action is bull! right now the "minorities" make up the majority of the population! and within the next 10 years, it's estimated that hispanics will be the majority. and you know what will happen?! whites will still be the so-called majority. it's not right. if we're all so equal why are whites treated like s**t? (excuse the language) it seems that a dog has more rights that i do now.  

singin4Christ

RenFlower

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 6:23 pm
Woah, i agree with you Christ. But your spelling, grammer, and raving still ticks me off.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 10:51 pm
singin4Christ
this isn't right and affirmative action is bull! right now the "minorities" make up the majority of the population! and within the next 10 years, it's estimated that hispanics will be the majority. and you know what will happen?! whites will still be the so-called majority. it's not right. if we're all so equal why are whites treated like s**t? (excuse the language) it seems that a dog has more rights that i do now.

Did you smoke crack before you made this post? Whites are definetly not treated as s**t or oppresed in this country.  

RA-22

The Hallowed Mouse

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:57 pm
RA-22
singin4Christ

Did you smoke crack before you made this post? Whites are definetly not treated as s**t or oppresed in this country.

Where do you live, I wanna live there, we are so, in my state the affirmative action was barely made illegal, and there are more hispanic signs than english ones, pretty sad!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:37 pm
my school is 75% native, 4% peurtorican, 5% percent canadian 2% black and the remaining 14% of us are white americans and we're treated poorly just cause we can't cry rascism or we can't say that it's because of our citizenship without the native principals and teachers calling us liers and giving us more referrals. They literally treat the class pets better than us.  

singin4Christ

RA-22

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:29 pm
I'm having a little trouble believing that there is widespread oppression of Caucasians. As for affirmative action, I agree it is not the best system. In Massachusetts where I live, I'm pretty sure there is affirmative action.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 2:38 pm
oh really? wel was the last time you saw a scholarship for ONLY white kids? and blacks? hispanics? asians? natives? if i started a scholarship for only kids of french descent rascism would be cried out by every minority group. when was the last time someone didn't get a job because there were already too many whites there and they needed more "minorities"? when was the last time a black didn't get a job because they already had too many minorities and needed more whites? it's what called "reverse rascism" but i see nothing reverse about it. it's still rascism. the victims have just changed.  

singin4Christ

RenFlower

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 5:40 pm
Man, where do YOU live! I didn't think it was possible for a school to have so many native americans. Who, by the way, can get into a college easier with all the scholarships and whatnot, than the majority of the population.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:06 pm
I live next to a mohawk reservation. up near canada. yeah. natives get a free ride to college except for dormitory expenses and those are covered by their native-only scholarships. in the states they only get this free ride for 4 years. in canada everything is covered for an unlimited time. no matter how many times they fail. many of my native friends are going to canadian colleges because of this.  

singin4Christ

RenFlower

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 1:18 pm
Doesn't that contradict what you just said though, about how everyone gets an equal chance at scholarships?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 1:47 pm
no. i was saying that whites are the only group not allowed to have their own scholarships. we aren't allowed to have anything for just the white kids up here. the "minorities" are allowed to have whatever they want for just their race.  

singin4Christ

Garrett31212

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 9:01 pm
I don't even think gays should get rights. Homosexuality is just unnatural, and when it gets to a point that companies support it over heterosexuality then yeah, that's making gays economically superior. This is against those that argue for a heterosexual society and a equal society.  
The Republican Guild of Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff