Rellik San
Manah Uchiha
Rellik San
Manah Uchiha
Rellik San
Manah Uchiha
Theres an album with Swamped on it?!...What is it called Somebody plees tell me because ever since i got banned from my game I can't listen to it anymore! emo so plz tell me someone knows what the albums called!!! sweatdrop

You got banned from playing Vampire - Bloodlines?

Why?

Seriously, I know its violent and full of sex, drugs and swearing, in almost photo realistic environments and all, but its not like it encourages you to be a mass murderer.

I know...but my parents also didn't approve of the drugs,the sex and the swearing-it's mostly all my mom's doing because she doesn't beleive in Violence and such because she got the worst from bullies when she was a kid and frankly, IT DRIVES ME CRAZY scream !!! My dad never really cared if I played games like that-after all, it was his in the first place...and also because of some randome writing I did once inspired by it-I could post it in the Art and poetry if you want to read it...
But man it makes me SO MAD evil !!! I didn't even get a chance to beat it for the 5th time!
emo

Damn you need at least 10 play throughs to do everything in that game... and thats just as one clan, D:

But I got bullied at school if anything it made me lust for violence. D:

oh really?! eek I've played every clan exept for Nosferatu and Toreador(that was going to be my fifth playthrough...) only once!....wow! now I don't feel like a freek-some of my friends wouldn't stop callin' me a freak because I wany to beat a game more than 4 times! and what do you mean by everything...I've memorized the walkthrough...

and my mom was never big on revenge...she was NOTHING LIKE ME-and she had it real bad-puched down into mud puddles, beat up on a regular basis, came home with black eyes...the whole bit and most of the time her dad was neve home and her mom was too busy with her two jobs...and her brothers were pretty annoying too apperently

Yeah but think about it, all the different paths and options open to you, just as say a Brujah, do you side with the Prince? The Anarchists? theres even a way of siding with the Sabbat, did you half to fight the sheriff before the last battle? Did you know its possible to complete the game without killing anything? Did you work out who Jack really is? Did you work out who the cab driver really is? Did you discover the other 5 ways to get into the Giovanni's good graces?

And thats just the Brujah, the Nos and Malk's would require there own guides to do everything possible with them. Seriously when you think about it, the game is pretty huge, all the possibilities, though I never play Toreador, but thats a personal thing of me hating Toreadors (I play the PnP game aswell).

Also your talking to a guy thats devoted 1350hours to the Baldurs Gate series. Just so I could play it as Good, Evil and Nuetral.

emo ...wow...your like...my the vamperic gamer friend I always wanted! cry ...your like...one of my new best friends!ok...?
I never even knew there was a way to side with the Sabbat!
and a way to beate the game without killing ANYTHING?!WOWSERZ!!!-I wouldn't be able to do that...it's too fun to kill things in that game but still yay!...when I sided with the Anarchs, I couldn't beleive my eyes when I saw that werewolf's head on the bed...that was crazy man! Freakken' crazy! and I had my suspitions about that cab driver...Aww man Awww man!-I sound like Knox don't I?
emo now I'm even more deppressed about the fact I can't play it...