Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Supernatural and Paranormal Network

Back to Guilds

A guild all about the supernatural and paranormal, allowing for open discussion for believers and sceptics alike. 

Tags: supernatural, paranormal, ghosts, psionics, magic 

Reply Cryptozoology
Werewolves Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lost_silme

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 6:25 pm
I actually know quite a few myself.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 5:12 am
lost_silme
I actually know quite a few myself.

Werewolves? Do tell.

I believe in them, but then again I don't. That make sense? Probably not
^^'

Well, the idea and theory of them is very interesting indeed ^^
I've read many stories of where after they've changed back they say that it feels like all their limbs are in the wrong place. eek
Hahaha ^^  

fun_loving_wierdo_001
Crew

lost_silme

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 7:40 am
Well, one of them didn't actually change but he the descendant of one. He only had the reaction to silver, the worst part of being a certain lycanthrope. Others I've known could control their change to the point that they could willingly transform parts of their body. We had fun scaring our classmates.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:51 am
ok tell me what you think about this we coined the saying mini jumping werewolf cuz we were driving home throught the country and we say somthing that looked like a werewolf only smaller and was jumping in the air we turned the car around and got out of the car to try and find it but couldnt i saw it one other time standing on the side of the road in the same place almost and as the car passed it turned and walked into the woods what do you guys think it was  

zanepyre

jaxnteller

Mega Fatcat

8,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 1:48 pm
i think werewolves are real and there are medical conditions called lycanthopy, i think it was mentioned b4, but yeah i think they are a dying race due to hundreds of years of being put to death, but sure, if we can have anything else in the world, they should get their chance to shine too, so yeah they are real to me!  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 11:23 am
I don't believe in them but I think they sure are cool. I do believe that some people have animal spirits though but most of what I do know is from folklore.  

Kallistea_Rose

2,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Mysterious Green Rabbit

Dapper Genius

4,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:48 am
Hi there lycan speaking.
^_^
Or vampire. I never made my mind up.
I'm not sure. razz  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:46 am
I don't believe in werewolves. I agree that there is a mental condition called lycanthropy - the belief that one turns into a werewolf - but no actual werewolves running around ripping people and animals to shreds. There would be news reports if people looked like they had gone through a woodchipper in a suburban area.  

Imitation Stradivarius

Mysterious Green Rabbit

Dapper Genius

4,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:51 am
Lysera Devoncroix
Hi there lycan speaking.
^_^
Or vampire. I never made my mind up.
I'm not sure. razz

I'm part of a pack, though I still think I'm probably a vampire...yet I also have an animal spirit (raven).  
Cryptozoology

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff